Newer Themes

JKT

Do you think that this game will have the king of kings theme and kurt angle's extended theme? And if not, do you think it will be easier to download music into the game?
And there is one thing that pisses me off and it is that john cena comes out of the curtain at the wrong point at his song! Do you think they will time it for wrestlers like kurt angle and others?

I hope they have Triplel H's Kings of Kings music, but i'm not bothred about Kurt Angle's extended song. I can't really stand it to be quite honest. And yeah, hacking music in the game should be way easier, I read the guide, and it's so dam confusing!

I am willing to bet 100% that King of Kings is in the game, but Triple H won't use it as his entrance. It will probably play everytime he comes down to the ring(not for a match) in season mode or something, but his entrance music will be The Game. And you can use the King of Kings in Create an Entrance.

Thats what I think. I mean, its not that hard to put a song into the game. Sure its a hell of a lot harder then hacking music YOU want into the game, but its not that hard for programers like them compared to programing matches and season mode and stuff.

[quote name='boogeyboy' post='152206' date='May 7 2006, 11:45 PM']:huh: ok how do u get hacks do u buy them r what i am really :argh: when u need hair hacks forb ur caw[/quote]
rofl lmao lol roflmao roflmaobbqgod. It's almost as funny as (straight quote from someone) "Can I buy more Memory from somewhere?".
Ok, I could at least answer the question. Hacking themes is quite a complicated process. You need hellotta stuff. Mod-chipped ps2 and couples of softwares and stuff. That's all I can tell.
Hair hacks in the other hand is a more simple matter. You just need a cheat device (Action Replay) and you just feed somekind of code in it , stuff happens and you got a mod.

[quote name='KingOfTheRing' post='153109' date='May 8 2006, 04:52 AM'][quote name='boogeyboy' post='152206' date='May 7 2006, 11:45 PM']
:huh: ok how do u get hacks do u buy them r what i am really :argh: when u need hair hacks forb ur caw[/quote]
rofl lmao lol roflmao roflmaobbqgod. It's almost as funny as (straight quote from someone) "Can I buy more Memory from somewhere?".
Ok, I could at least answer the question. Hacking themes is quite a complicated process. You need hellotta stuff. Mod-chipped ps2 and couples of softwares and stuff. That's all I can tell.
Hair hacks in the other hand is a more simple matter. You just need a cheat device (Action Replay) and you just feed somekind of code in it , stuff happens and you got a mod.
[/quote]
i not stupid i just didn't no

[quote name='bananasaging' post='155332' date='May 9 2006, 03:39 PM']u know it would be good if its in along with hhh's wm 22 entrance
here is my idea: at the wm 22 arena he will have that entrace n music only for a specific arena what do u think?[/quote]
i think thats a really good idea!!!!!!

[quote name='bananasaging' post='155332' date='May 9 2006, 03:39 PM']u know it would be good if its in along with hhh's wm 22 entrance
here is my idea: at the wm 22 arena he will have that entrace n music only for a specific arena what do u think?[/quote]

gd idea

i think that triple h might have KOK's on cut scenes like someone else said - however he should have it when he wins matches like he currently does.

it should definatly be in CAE mode

Archived