Given blood

.Nëro

Has anyone here given blood? i gave blood yesterday and i thought it was gona be a long drawn out thing but it wasnt and the best thing about it was one person got it done but his arm never stopped bleading and the blood dripped of his arm and then down of his fingures it was awsome

Guest Confusion210
i've never done it. i'm not keen on the needles.. i had two when i was younger (both on seperate occasions) and both times the doctor knocked my bone. *censored*in hurts like crazy & basically put me off.

[quote name='Dick_Dan' post='12085' date='Feb 18 2006, 10:00 PM']can u give blood if u have a tattoo? :???:[/quote]

yeah aslong as it was atleast i think 6 mounths ago my Bro in law and sister bth have tattoos and they gave blood yesterday

[quote name='InuyashaFanClan' post='15847' date='Feb 20 2006, 05:58 PM']ya and thats why i dont want to give mine away because its designed by god to be my blood it works best for me not for anyone else[/quote]
........that's got to be the stupidest reason to not give blood I've ever heard

[quote name='CyAnIde' post='15856' date='Feb 20 2006, 06:00 PM'][quote name='InuyashaFanClan' post='15847' date='Feb 20 2006, 05:58 PM']
ya and thats why i dont want to give mine away because its designed by god to be my blood it works best for me not for anyone else[/quote]
........that's got to be the stupidest reason to not give blood I've ever heard
[/quote]

he's proberly afriad of the neeeeeedle :spas: :lol: :fedup:

Archived