ecw

MHWFN

do u reckon that the ECW arena (which has to be in the game) should have little extras such as the abilty to climb balcony's instead of scaffolding - and be able to climg onto the lighting stands above the ring if there is one LOL - i know there is a topic about stacking tables but u should be able to do all kind of other extreme stuff

what u think

The smackdown! fist was off the hook. I would love it if there was a certain button used as a climb button, and you could just climb whatever the hell you want. It would also be cool if you could actually walk through the crowd, i mean like right up to the back seats at the top, and throw people off of ledges etc. I would also like to see a free'er backstage area, like the one in shut your mouth, where you can walk around the foyer area, and also walk outside, and into the carpark.

[quote name='CaLZonE' post='150370' date='May 7 2006, 07:13 AM']The smackdown! fist was off the hook. I would love it if there was a certain button used as a climb button, and you could just climb whatever the hell you want. It would also be cool if you could actually walk through the crowd, i mean like right up to the back seats at the top, and throw people off of ledges etc. I would also like to see a free'er backstage area, like the one in shut your mouth, where you can walk around the foyer area, and also walk outside, and into the carpark.[/quote]

cool idea

Archived