Bored Already?......

ltjfan

its not that i dont like the playstation 3 or think it is boring of any kind but ......... I NEED DECENT GAMES PEOPLE!!! , i cant wait for smackdown 2008 , i really cant , im desprate for it !!! :cry: just imagine it in HD :rolleyes: , i took back the godfather coz it was poop , ive completed call of duty 3 and resistance just doesnt sail my ship , i havent played a wrestling game in so long coz i got rid of 2007 ... why you ask? , becoz im waiting for 2008 on PS3!!! , what games do you guys have ? and are you as hyped for SVR 08 as i am?

DUDE!!!! First of all relax.....don't know about the others but I am as hyped as you for this game. I own an Xbox 360 and a 42' HD tv and I can't wait for it! But, damn man don't act like that! :nono: I am playing SVR '07, or Gears Of War or Spiderman 3 to fight my desperation for SVR '08...after all there are so many games coming out to keep us excited (Transformers, Pirates Of The Carribean, Forza 2, Fantastic Four 2)....so be cool man!!! 8-)

[quote name='Batista_is_Greek' post='1892025' date='May 20 2007, 07:32 PM']DUDE!!!! First of all relax.....don't know about the others but I am as hyped as you for this game. I own an Xbox 360 and a 42' HD tv and I can't wait for it! But, damn man don't act like that! :nono: I am playing SVR '07, or Gears Of War or Spiderman 3 to fight my desperation for SVR '08...after all there are so many games coming out to keep us excited (Transformers, Pirates Of The Carribean, Forza 2, Fantastic Four 2)....so be cool man!!! 8-)[/quote]

i supose but stil , the 4 games i wish i had right now , are SVR08 , GTA4 , Guitar Hero 3 and TNA iMpact! , i wouldnt see daylight if i had those 4 :spas:

[quote name='ltjfan' post='1892052' date='May 20 2007, 01:36 PM'][quote name='Batista_is_Greek' post='1892025' date='May 20 2007, 07:32 PM']DUDE!!!! First of all relax.....don't know about the others but I am as hyped as you for this game. I own an Xbox 360 and a 42' HD tv and I can't wait for it! But, damn man don't act like that! :nono: I am playing SVR '07, or Gears Of War or Spiderman 3 to fight my desperation for SVR '08...after all there are so many games coming out to keep us excited (Transformers, Pirates Of The Carribean, Forza 2, Fantastic Four 2)....so be cool man!!! 8-)[/quote]

i supose but stil , the 4 games i wish i had right now , are SVR08 , GTA4 , Guitar Hero 3 and TNA iMpact! , i wouldnt see daylight if i had those 4 :spas:
[/quote]

guitar hero 3 is onna take a while for the ps3 and xbix 360 is way better i have both and i want my damn 600 bucks back ps3 lost allll the exclusives i was waiting for except god of war and metal gear

Man some people don't wanna realize that Sony Computer Entertainment and the PS consoles will always be the minor league!! Damn! Some guys still think the Ps3 is better...but deep inside they know that they will always be the minor leagues!!! PS3 SUCKS :poke:

Chill dude. ye i can't wait 4 the game, but im gunna have 2 cuz i also have a George Forman grill lol.
Um well ive also cmopleted resistance, Atm i play SDVR07 and GTA SA, (im hyped bout the new gta game 2). Motorstorm and Def Jam Icon i would Recomend, as there are onli like 10 games hear in da UK 4 ps3 :(

hyped iz not da word 4 it, i wnt da game 2 cum out ryt here, ryt now, coz i am dat siked bout wot myt b on it n wot wnt, n i jst wanna wrestle wid a proper jeff hardy in stead ok makin 1 n spendin agez doin so !! iv completed wwe 07, n i fort i myt go on an older wwe game bt iv completed all of dem as well :cry: im nt a fan of gun gamez or boxing, i lyk da singstarz bt ya get bord sooo easily. da onli other gamez i lyk is car gamez, bt i get bord of dem aswel !!! iv gt nuttin 2 look forward 2 dis year after iv been on holiday except wwe 08, plz plz plz b realeased in september !!!

Archived