The_OD

[img]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4669/shehulk2ao7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/6848/shehulk1cs5.jpg[/img]

here is the Cyber version
[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb297/LMT_07/100_0706.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb297/LMT_07/100_0707.jpg[/img]

here is the ref pic i used.
[img]http://www.marveldirectory.com/pictures/individuals/s_1d/shehulk.jpg[/img]

yea i know abel..i was thinkin it was a dark purple instead of maroon..the computer and the ps2 isnt in the same room here.

but when i do the cyborganic version like i did hulk and abom, il change her attire to match the ref pic.

and trini..i dont do wrestler caws..i never was good at making them..i only make non wrestlers or originals..

(on a side note) ****ICAWS is going down in their battle against CAWSWORLD.****

[quote name='KissMyAsthma' post='1894329' date='May 20 2007, 08:23 PM']Skin tone should be bit more olive-toned, but other than that it looks good.[/quote]

yea i know, but my cam also made it a lil brighter than it was..it probably took me about 5 minutes to make her..i doubt im going to change anything else on her, but when i do the cyborganic version of her then il do the updates then and possibly get the form for both of them..

[quote name='The_OD' post='1895301' date='May 20 2007, 10:24 PM']couldnt really think of much to add since her clothes are the default layers, but i updated and added some cyber she hulk images..

slap me some more comments and rates guys.[/quote]
hey od did you ever read she hulk lately she isn't drawn like that anymore she is a lot more sexy looking now but she still is a buffed amazon you got to check out her new comic to see what i mean and maybe you can update her look a little bit otherwise good caw there bud! your friend thor! ps i don't there has been a cyborg version of she hulk before so good imagation there too!

[quote name='td34x' post='1901279' date='May 21 2007, 10:20 PM'][quote name='The_OD' post='1895301' date='May 20 2007, 10:24 PM']couldnt really think of much to add since her clothes are the default layers, but i updated and added some cyber she hulk images..

hey od did you ever read she hulk lately she isn't drawn like that anymore she is a lot more sexy looking now but she still is a buffed amazon you got to check out her new comic to see what i mean and maybe you can update her look a little bit otherwise good caw there bud! your friend thor! ps i don't there has been a cyborg version of she hulk before so good imagation there too!
[/quote]

thats the image i got from marveldirectory.com

as far as the cyber she-hulk, cyber hulk, and cyber abomination, i just wanted something totally different, get me a screen shot if you can of the new she hulk, and when i have a day off, il see if i can do some updating.. thanks for the heads up about her..

[quote name='The_OD' post='1901754' date='May 22 2007, 12:20 AM'][quote name='td34x' post='1901279' date='May 21 2007, 10:20 PM'][quote name='The_OD' post='1895301' date='May 20 2007, 10:24 PM']couldnt really think of much to add since her clothes are the default layers, but i updated and added some cyber she hulk images..

[/quote]

thats the image i got from marveldirectory.com

as far as the cyber she-hulk, cyber hulk, and cyber abomination, i just wanted something totally different, get me a screen shot if you can of the new she hulk, and when i have a day off, il see if i can do some updating.. thanks for the heads up about her..
[/quote]
i don't know if i can get you a screen shot there but do you have a toys 'r'us where you live because if you do go to the action figures section and on the wall you should see a action figure line called marvel legends and she hulk is part of that line and each figure in that line comes with a piece of a build a figure and you know who that build a figure is when you put it all together i know because i got a piece when i bought she hulk the build a figure is the mutant known as the blob so go to toys'r'us and you'll see what i'm talking about!

i looked online and found some images of she hulk in a one piece suit if that is how she looks now..not been into the comic scene lately not enough money to keep up with that along with bills to pay and rent and everything else.

[quote name='The_OD' post='1907115' date='May 22 2007, 10:45 PM']i looked online and found some images of she hulk in a one piece suit if that is how she looks now..not been into the comic scene lately not enough money to keep up with that along with bills to pay and rent and everything else.[/quote]
the one piece suit is when she's defending someone in court unless you mean the one piece swimsuit thats white and purple on the sides then yeah that's what i mean then and her feet she wears the shoes that have the velcro straps on them and on her hands she wears dark purple fingerless gloves and didn't i tell you about her being drawn sexy but still have the look of a female bodybuilder was i right or was i right! your friend thor!

whenever i first thought of putting knee pads i was thinkin that after her lil accident that caused her to turn cyber(like hulk and abomination) they had to give her some kind of knee implants like those to help make her quicker and stronger and to help keep her knees stable..

sorry guys about the form..i been really busy with work and everything and trying to get as much hours as possible with it being my new job and all..

as soon as i ever find time, i will get the form typed up..but it probably honestly wont be until after june 19th at least...I have my National Certification Exam for Massage Therapy that day and after i pass that exam, and i get some free time from work, then il start workin on the forms for whatever CAWs i still need to post forms for.

Sorry again Guys.

Archived