A Problem With Alex Shelley.

Starrstruck

Now, most of us here are huge Alex Shelley fans because well, he is incredible in the ring. He has mic skills, a very interesting gimmick, a good look, his innovation in the ring are very good but one thing I've noticed is that when people become Heels they become very Cocky, which is good and they start to taunt more. But the problem I'm seeing with Alex Shelley is that he cannot do one move in TNA lately without doing a taunt before, after or even during the move itself. It really doesn't add any flow to what he does in the ring and I think it's impeding his character.

Your thoughts?

[quote name='LGD' post='1914437' date='May 24 2007, 03:11 PM']I didnt notice this but when you mention it it is a bit weird.

what do you guys think Shelly would do in WWE (if he ever went)[/quote]
WWE would water down shelley probably and not even give him a push. As for this taunt thing i don't really mind as long as he can put on a good match then its ok for me.

[quote name='The Stinger' post='1914693' date='May 24 2007, 08:04 PM'][quote name='LGD' post='1914437' date='May 24 2007, 03:11 PM']I didnt notice this but when you mention it it is a bit weird.

what do you guys think Shelly would do in WWE (if he ever went)[/quote]
WWE would water down shelley probably and not even give him a push. As for this taunt thing i don't really mind as long as he can put on a good match then its ok for me.
[/quote]

He isn't getting that much of a push in TNA too though or much victory's but maybe he will do good in this great tag team with Sabin.

It adds a lot to his charcter.I actually think he would do great in WWE,his has the same charisma and wrestling ability,that made HBK and Y2J into superstars ,and I hope he has succesful career in TNA.

[quote name='HHH4EVER' post='1918849' date='May 25 2007, 04:36 PM']It adds a lot to his charcter.I actually think he would do great in WWE,his has the same charisma and wrestling ability,that made HBK and Y2J into superstars ,and I hope he has succesful career in TNA.[/quote]

I agree...i see a good future for him in WWE despite his size.

IMO Sabin + Shelley should have a run at the tag titles, although its almost certain Team 3D would beat them >.<

Or they'd have them in a #1 contenders match against LAX and shelley would be given a border toss..

Either way, sabin/shelley have only one title to gun for, not getting much of a push there if they're a team.

Archived