What "little" things would you like to see improve?

Guest Guest_SheltonSplash_*

What tiny things are there that piss you off in the game...

One thing is how some entrance themes go back to the beginning if the entrace is too long, I think each theme should fit the longest entrace (HHH and UT if i'm not mistaken)

Another nice little feature would be the names on the title belts, it wouldn't be too hard, since they can fit it into titrontrons

Also, I think its FINALLY time we have the choice of how our wrestler brings his title belt out to the ring, not everyone wears it around there waist, and the option of waist, arm, shoulder, or even around the neck ala the Dudley Boyz (sry Team 3D, dont sue me Vince)

Anything you guys wanna see changed?

[quote name='H2OSpray' post='145387' date='May 4 2006, 09:27 PM']Different title victory celebrations... not everyone prances around like a fruitcake after they win a title...[/quote]
yes defintaly does a little gay ass jump and his hands are like those eygpitan guys if anything just make them go on the turnbuckle and raise there arms

and a differnt retaing title celebration they dont crack the confetti for a title defense on raw i can understand if u won the title then its special

I am somewhat confused by your last sentence ^^ but i agree, if a MAJOR title is one at a ppv, Confetti should be cracked, but not EVERY time someone wins ANY title.

I would also like to see more control with weapons, eg. Setting a ladder up sideways from the ring to the barricade, or across the two announce tables. I would also like to be able to choose what moves you can do on the table, rather than have the default ddt, powerbomb, scoopslam and piledriver.

Another good thing to include would be realistic cracks. what i mean is, when you slam someone through a table, instead of it breaking in half and disappearing, it should snap according to where they land, and have wooden remains left in the ring.

Guest Guest
i agree about the confetti because when win wiv kane he looks totaly bent coz hes dancin around and so is the belt wearin coz mnm havit round their ova belt

yea, I agree about the confetti, I hate it when you defend a title and you still get the confetti celebration...

One other thing is the CAW pictures, I don't know about you guys, but I have NEVER!!! had a picture turn out good, since the real wrestlers are just poses in their own virtual form, it wouldn't be too hard to put the CAWs in a similar pose,

also to include CAWs with the wrestlers in the game would be nice too, I hate how theres Superstars then Divas then Legends and then CAWs, they should mix all of them

[quote name='Guest_SheltonSplash_*' post='146686' date='May 5 2006, 08:30 PM']yea, I agree about the confetti, I hate it when you defend a title and you still get the confetti celebration...

One other thing is the CAW pictures, I don't know about you guys, but I have NEVER!!! had a picture turn out good, since the real wrestlers are just poses in their own virtual form, it wouldn't be too hard to put the CAWs in a similar pose,

also to include CAWs with the wrestlers in the game would be nice too, I hate how theres Superstars then Divas then Legends and then CAWs, they should mix all of them[/quote]
me either and let me tell u that i agree with all

Archived