*** TNA Slammiversary Discussion ***

met2609

[center][img]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o36/Met2609/ScreenShot003.jpg[/img]
[u][b]TNA Slammiversary[/b][/u]

King of the Mountain Match - TNA World Heavyweight Championship
[b]Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Christian Cage vs. TBA[/b]

TNA World Tag Team Championship Match
[b]Team 3D © vs. The Steiner Brothers[/b]

TNA X-Division Championship Match
[b]Chris Sabin © vs. Jay Lethal[/b]

[b]Sting vs. Christopher Daniels[/b]

[b]Rhino and Chris Harris vs. The Latin American Exchange[/b]

[b]Mr. Backlund vs. Alex Shelley[/b]

[b]Eric Young vs. Robert Roode[/b]

[b]Voodoo Kin Mafia vs. Basham and Damaja[/b]

[b]Frank Wycheck and Jerry Lynn vs. James Storm and Ron Killings[/b]

[i]Discuss this event now! But please, NO SPOILERS![/i][/center]

[quote name='met2609' post='1874553' date='May 17 2007, 07:36 PM']I don't know if Sting will be in it. He might start that feud with Chris Daniels. I'd say it's Joe, Styles, Cage, Angle, and Jarrett.[/quote]
Probably and what do you think about?

Shelley and Sabin vs Lynn and Backlund?

That will probably take place at Slammiversary.

I think that it's a horrible idea. Mr. Backlund has no place in the ring nowadays. Especially if he's gonna go over on the X-Division guys. It just makes the X-Division look bad. Besides, that whole story about Backlund's book is idiotic.

I hope it's Joe/Angle/Cage and I don't know who else... I also hope it's Daniels/Sting.
Jarrett better not be in it!!!! As much as I respect him, he's already won 2/3 of the KOTM matches... It would absolutely SUCK if he won 3/4 of the matches.

[quote name='met2609' post='1877963' date='May 18 2007, 08:48 PM']What the hell was the point of even posting that Spoiler? I know you covered it up, but it would be nice if there weren't any spoilers in this thread regarding the next show.[/quote]

I took it out.

[quote name='The Stinger' post='1875061' date='May 18 2007, 02:13 PM']I agree this whole Backlund thing sucks, i hope Chris Sabin can defend his X Division title in an Ultimate X match against Shelley and Lethal.[/quote]

[quote name='greg15' post='1894249' date='May 21 2007, 12:11 PM']question. is slammiversary tna's wrestlemania, if it aint. which tna ppv is. i am asking because i have only been watching tna since october or november of 06[/quote]

No Bound for Glory is

[quote name='I AM HiP AND DOWN WITH IT' post='1895690' date='May 21 2007, 06:24 AM'][quote name='The Stinger' post='1875061' date='May 18 2007, 02:13 PM']I agree this whole Backlund thing sucks, i hope Chris Sabin can defend his X Division title in an Ultimate X match against Shelley and Lethal.[/quote]

[quote name='greg15' post='1894249' date='May 21 2007, 12:11 PM']question. is slammiversary tna's wrestlemania, if it aint. which tna ppv is. i am asking because i have only been watching tna since october or november of 06[/quote]

No Bound for Glory is
[/quote]

But it's their 2nd most important in my mind

[quote name='TheGreatGaz' post='1902513' date='May 22 2007, 11:22 PM'][quote name='I AM HiP AND DOWN WITH IT' post='1895690' date='May 21 2007, 06:24 AM'][quote name='The Stinger' post='1875061' date='May 18 2007, 02:13 PM']I agree this whole Backlund thing sucks, i hope Chris Sabin can defend his X Division title in an Ultimate X match against Shelley and Lethal.[/quote]

No Bound for Glory is
[/quote]

But it's their 2nd most important in my mind
[/quote]

Yes I know it is I was just answering his question, although I think it should be there biggest ppv an anniversary seems more important than just a random month that they thought should have there biggest ppv

[quote name='Estes' post='1898919' date='May 21 2007, 02:55 PM']Man, I can't wait. I got tickets in the 8th row about three seats over from the entrance ramp. This is gonna be great. :dance:[/quote]

Just to report on this. I sold the 8th row tickets I bought to a friend and will now be sitting on the 1st row seat #1 (Ring E on the picture). Assuming that blank area behind Ring D & E is where the entrance ramp will be, I'll be at the end of it and you guys will probably be able to see me on TV. Man this is going to be great.

[img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n152/Estes55/wrestling/4904s.gif[/img]

[quote name='Estes' post='1912013' date='May 24 2007, 03:04 PM'][quote name='Estes' post='1898919' date='May 21 2007, 02:55 PM']Man, I can't wait. I got tickets in the 8th row about three seats over from the entrance ramp. This is gonna be great. :dance:[/quote]

Just to report on this. I sold the 8th row tickets I bought to a friend and will now be sitting on the 1st row seat #1 (Ring E on the picture). Assuming that blank area behind Ring D & E is where the entrance ramp will be, I'll be at the end of it and you guys will probably be able to see me on TV. Man this is going to be great.

[img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n152/Estes55/wrestling/4904s.gif[/img]
[/quote]
you lucky bugger

[quote name='Ewok_3000' post='1971154' date='Jun 2 2007, 08:17 AM']Is it just me, or does the Slammiversary logo look like the old WCW Halloween Havoc logo? I kinda noticed that a few weeks ago.

And I hope this years Slammiversary is better than last years.[/quote]

IMO, last year's show was pretty good, so if it's better, then I'll be very happy. By looking at the card, though, this year's show doesn't seem as good.

Archived