Ring Damage?

.She♥

[quote name='x-xLucyx-x' post='144149' date='May 4 2006, 08:02 PM']What do you think of having a ring damage meter so if you do so many moves to weaken the rope, it would collapse or so many move onto the mat, it would break. What dya think?[/quote]

fairly gd idea but it would have to be big moves on super heavyweights only - like a suplex to the big show by kane

Guest Guest
[quote name='dx rules' post='144154' date='May 4 2006, 07:03 PM'][quote name='x-xLucyx-x' post='144149' date='May 4 2006, 08:02 PM']
What do you think of having a ring damage meter so if you do so many moves to weaken the rope, it would collapse or so many move onto the mat, it would break. What dya think?[/quote]

fairly gd idea but it would have to be big moves on super heavyweights only - like a suplex to the big show by kane
[/quote]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^AGREED

thats a good idea. but what if you and your oppenent were super heavyweights and both of you were red. then if u superplexed your opponent off the top rope, the ring would explode and then both of u would be given a meter to regain stamina. and if both of the guys didnt get up withing the ten count it would be a draw, like bigshow and brock lesnar.

Guest travi/bob
great idia i remember when rhino went against kane on raw a couple years ago and da ropes broke and about a year ago JBL got what he deserved and got chokeslamed from the ropes threw the ring from the big show n the first ever barbed wire cage match

Personally i think it's a shit idea....who care's if the ring broke between Brock Lesnar vs Big Show or when the Rope snapped when jericho did the lionsault...the BL vs BS was a stunt and Jericho's was a *censored* up and it hardly ever happens in WWE so it's pointless if you ask me

[quote name='KBC' post='145667' date='May 5 2006, 10:22 AM']Personally i think it's a shit idea....who care's if the ring broke between Brock Lesnar vs Big Show or when the Rope snapped when jericho did the lionsault...the BL vs BS was a stunt and Jericho's was a *censored* up and it hardly ever happens in WWE so it's pointless if you ask me[/quote]

well like we said it would only happen in big moments - such as a super heavyweight vs super heavyweight superplex

Wouldnt really like that in the long run, due to the fact that it would take some fun out of an ending of a match for some match modes, if it only happend in a match with just KO's on or just in a Hardcore match then im all for it.

Guest Guest
It could be like an auto-matic K.O. like on '06 where you crash in the limosine with the opponite in it. They should also have it where you can turn the option on or off.

I think they should include it, and also include walking around the cage. i hate the fact that once you climb the cage, you cant move around. if you could move around the top of the cage, then you could grapple people on top of it, THEN and only THEN if you fall to the mat in a huge move, the ring should break.

Archived