Smackdown vs Raw 07

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
[font=Lucida Console][color=#3333FF]They need to have the TNA ring and the 2 ring's beside eachother match the 3 cages match more people allowed in tlc matches King of the Ring better entrances like the motorcycle, and the motions and 2 player season mode and you should be able to design your own ring from shapes to arena lighting

yea i think he means he wants to have create a ring where u can create the ring differnt shapes like the TNA ring or a 5 sided ring or wut else has there own ring but i higly doubt that they would put a six sided ring in because TNA will take a page out of mcmahons page and say they stole it from them and charge

[quote name='Guest' post='142733' date='May 4 2006, 12:42 AM']mutch more people allowed in tlc matches King of the Ring better entrances like the motorcycle, and the motions and 2 player season mode and you should be able to design your own ring from shapes to arena lighting[/quote]
all whats here^^^i agree the rest i dont

[quote name='thegame' post='143214' date='May 4 2006, 05:19 AM']yea i think he means he wants to have create a ring where u can create the ring differnt shapes like the TNA ring or a 5 sided ring or wut else has there own ring but i higly doubt that they would put a six sided ring in because TNA will take a page out of mcmahons page and say they stole it from them and charge[/quote]

TNA actually got the idea of a 6 sided ring from AAA or CMLL in Mexico, so its not exactly their idea.

Archived