Sick Of Cheap Bug Users Online?

please for the love of god do not delete this post as im not advertising my own site and if this is succesful it would benefit every gamer whos sick to the stomach of having

hacked caw users come along and break their winning streak with auto win etc and this could be the only chance there is of stopping that

how many of you here play online, and how many of you have had a good few hundred losses tallied up on your record because of moves like head attack/spike headbutt,

headbutt 4/back headbutt all types of irreversable and unblockable moves, and people who purely abuse them, and before i say this...IM NOT ADVERTISING

a member of an svr efed im on has emailed thq notifying them about the site www.fairp.com a site dedicated to making the bugs known to the public and giving them an idea

of how to play fair, this isnt a very succesful site right now BUT the email got a response and apparently has been forwarded to the developers and theyre planning on

looking at it soon

but www.fairp.com need as many people to sign up and as many annoyed pissed off FAIR gamers to help put a stop to these goddamn bug abusers tht single handedly ruin

the awesome game tht is smackdown vs raw and its online experience

please for the love of god do not delete this post as im not advertising my own site and if this is succesful it would benefit every gamer whos sick to the stomach of having

hacked caw users come along and break their winning streak with auto win etc and this could be the only chance there is of stopping that

takes a few minutes to go to the site, sign up then look at the bugs and give your opinion maybe leave a note in the message board

Thank You, BlooDsTainD...

Guest Hellrazor
[u]Over repeating moves [/u]
The Peoples Opinion
Bug 11%
Cheap 100% WTF??

Avoid using the same moves repeatedly as the match can soon become dull. Ideally avoid [b]using the same move more than twice in a single match[/b] (increase as appropriate for special matches like ironman, buried alive, etc). This also goes for taunts, ropepulls, weapon attacks, and animation attacks (throw into barrier/ ring/ steps/ etc)

no more than 2 times?? who are the people who say thats cheap?? if i use a taunt then i use it as much as i want! if i use a shooting starpress then i use it as much as i want !!!
that Opinion s*cks Funk that Sh*t

[u]Rope Bug [/u]
The Peoples Opinion
Bug 91% WTF??
Cheap 100%

Rope bug is when your opponent enters the ring and you run at them and press square (or do a running strike before they are on their feet), knocking them off their feet. If you hit an opponent like this they will be unable to reverse any follow up move. If you hit this by accident, [b]move away from your opponent and allow them to get up[/b]

WTF i wouldnt let him up if it was an accident in a real wrestling match or even in a ps2 fight an accident is an accident and if you go away :rolleyes: you risk that the opponent does the same "accident" over you!

[u]Using high powered moves in normal moveset
[/u]
Peoples opinion
Bug 30%
Cheap 100%

High powered moves (17 or greater damage) and "obvious" finishers should be used as finishers and not as part of a normal moveset. This is to avoid overpowering.

so if i have a powerbom that has that power or a spear, i should change em against my rock bottom and pedigree(just example)?????
everybody has an unique move-set and thats wonderful!! it wouldnt be the same if we would just have from 150 moves where are like 80 of them overpowered moves just 70 to use! and I bet that like 70% of the "Peoples Opinion" do hack,have overpwered moves in there move-set and do move more then twice :rolleyes:

[u]Win only on red[/u]
The Peoples Opinion
Bug 0%
Cheap 73%

Avoid winning if youre opponent does not have at least 1 body part red. In the event of a win by accident (for example, tap out on Sub A when body part is orange) then please apologies after the match

okay so it says that if i have a chance to win but the opponent isnt even orange or red i shold wait and play with him, until he is red??? and i should apologies if i win?? HELL NO! i wouldnt apologies,if he would react like hes a f*ckin RasSlin GAWWWWWWWD!!, i would say STFU NooB!!!

[u]Winning without a finisher [/u]
The Peoples Opinion
Bug 0%
Cheap 82%

Avoid winning without having at least attempted a finisher - ending the match with a normal moveset move spoils the excitement

ohhhh! lil baby wants 2 cry cause he didnt getta finisher but won the match!??!?!?
if i would lose against a guy that doesnt even need a finisher to beat me i would say oh my god how he did that?
he is one of the best i fight in my life!! (and BTW i would challenge him again and again, cause i dont want to play againt noobs or hackers, diconnencters etc.etc.etc.....)

[u]Womans Toe Kick on a male wrestler [/u]
The Peoples Opinion
Bug 30%
Cheap 90%

Womans Toe Kick is faster than the standard toe kick and makes it easier to perform finishers. However, the Womans toe kick is designed for women - not to give heavy weight male CAWs an advantage´

look at move-set oppinion

that comments shouldnt be spam or flaming i just gave my oppinion. please respect that

your Hellrazor formerly known as Makhaveli

Archived