The Safety Of Hacking Devices

Lol i don't think there illegal...i got mine from a shop which sells them normally..unless there illegal in other countries i dunno..And there about £20 so i dunno what it would be in Aussie and ive never been tp aussie so i wouldnt know where to get one from :P

Most codes are pretty safe, if they have a chance of being dangerous, however, almost certainly will the creator notify you about it.

Get an Codebreaker for maximum hacking potential, plus the fact that it can get saves(very slow, however) and regular cheats. But in preference of efficiency, I'd pick an AR MAX.

no he was being serious. As long as you have the attatchment to plug into your computer, you dont need to be online (to my uderstanding).

With hacks, can creators make and insert any kind of weapon, or attire, or anything they want into the game? because 35 foot ladders would be really neat ^_^

[quote name='Trough Monkey - CaL' post='145519' date='May 5 2006, 05:47 AM']no he was being serious. As long as you have the attatchment to plug into your computer, you dont need to be online (to my uderstanding).

With hacks, can creators make and insert any kind of weapon, or attire, or anything they want into the game? because 35 foot ladders would be really neat ^_^[/quote]

No with a cheat disk you can only modify what is on the game (i,e match types) and not add in, (like bigger weapons).

Archived