create your own season mode

Nellem_n!ko

I think it will be really cool if there was something like create your own season. There you would plan out everything with who you want in season mode, their role, what they should say, title shots, managers etc. Of coarse it'd use too much space and plus the excitment wouldnt be as great as playing regular season mode.

[quote name='no.1wwefan' post='140436' date='May 3 2006, 02:11 AM']I think it will be really cool if there was something like create your own season. There you would plan out everything with who you want in season mode, their role, what they should say, title shots, managers etc. Of coarse it'd use too much space and plus the excitment wouldnt be as great as playing regular season mode.[/quote]
that would be cool but u would know what happens

Count down: only 10 more posts to achieve 1000

[quote name='no.1wwefan' post='140436' date='May 2 2006, 09:11 PM']I think it will be really cool if there was something like create your own season. There you would plan out everything with who you want in season mode, their role, what they should say, title shots, managers etc. Of coarse it'd use too much space and plus the excitment wouldnt be as great as playing regular season mode.[/quote]
I think Raw 2 had that.

Archived