Custom Sound and videos for Create An Entrace

Guest Bruno Paulo

Guest Bruno Paulo
:D It was cool that every or almost every platform have a way to put your soounds and your video in a CAE (Create-An-Entrace). For PS2 a way to use USB Memory Stick or Max Memory. In PSP you tranfer the sounds and musics by the PC. In PS3 and XBOX 360 I don't know how that works. :D ;)

Guest tht
[quote name='Bruno Paulo' post='140178' date='May 2 2006, 10:57 PM']:D It was cool that every or almost every platform have a way to put your soounds and your video in a CAE (Create-An-Entrace). For PS2 a way to use USB Memory Stick or Max Memory. In PSP you tranfer the sounds and musics by the PC. In PS3 and XBOX 360 I don't know how that works. :D ;)[/quote]

Guest game
[quote name='tht' post='140310' date='May 2 2006, 11:59 PM'][quote name='Bruno Paulo' post='140178' date='May 2 2006, 10:57 PM']
:D It was cool that every or almost every platform have a way to put your soounds and your video in a CAE (Create-An-Entrace). For PS2 a way to use USB Memory Stick or Max Memory. In PSP you tranfer the sounds and musics by the PC. In PS3 and XBOX 360 I don't know how that works. :D ;)[/quote]
[/quote]
what do u mean

Archived