SPIDERMAN

TriniTNADeV

Took me forever to get right, theres no more layers and i am happy with this caw so its final enjoy this preview
[url="http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=collagetrinitnadevca6.jpg"][img]http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/148/collagetrinitnadevca6.th.jpg[/img][/url]

looks good the spider in the front of his chest doesnt look right. eyes need to be more pointy.waist looks different colored then the rest of red outfit. other then that its perfect 8/10 from me i luv it!

[quote name='Trini~{TNA}~DeV' post='1798888' date='May 5 2007, 11:56 PM']Things u mentioned cant get any better i have been at this for awhile its a hard caw and cant really change it now its the only good combo, any way thanks[/quote]
ur welcome :) terrific caw btw ;)

[quote name='Trini~{TNA}~DeV' post='1798960' date='May 6 2007, 01:05 AM']Lol ok because i have never stole a caw i mean this is spiderman i wouldnt steal a caw, this just took me forever to get right thanks tho[/quote]
anytime

you almost cant make a perfect spiderman anymore, not since they removed the layers that was in Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth, they had everything PERFECT to make the PERFECT Spidey.
but il give this a 9.5.. good job one of the best i've seen so far.

[quote name='Xtreme Angel' post='1800240' date='May 6 2007, 06:15 AM']:offtopic: Does SPider-Man become Venom or is he a totally different person?[/quote]

Totally different person Venom is eddie brock But same Alien costume spider-man wore

[quote name='raw316' post='1801703' date='May 6 2007, 11:43 AM'][quote name='Xtreme Angel' post='1800240' date='May 6 2007, 06:15 AM']:offtopic: Does SPider-Man become Venom or is he a totally different person?[/quote]

Totally different person Venom is eddie brock But same Alien costume spider-man wore
[/quote]

:nod:

[quote name='Jeff Hardy #1 fan' post='1803147' date='May 6 2007, 03:25 PM']looks great! only thing is that the back & front spider looks abit wierd.[/quote]
have you not seen the old spiderman cartoons..in those he had a more round lookin spider on his back, not like what he has in the movie.

[quote name='The_OD' post='1803288' date='May 6 2007, 08:48 PM'][quote name='Jeff Hardy #1 fan' post='1803147' date='May 6 2007, 03:25 PM']looks great! only thing is that the back & front spider looks abit wierd.[/quote]
have you not seen the old spiderman cartoons..in those he had a more round lookin spider on his back, not like what he has in the movie.
[/quote]no. the oldes one ive seen is on JETIX

Archived