best/worst IC reigns

The_Great_One

[quote name='big_red_nut' post='1785618' date='May 3 2007, 11:53 PM']best would probably be Jericho

and worst would be Umaga and the current champ I forgot his name[/quote]

Santino Marelli

BEST: Jeff Hardy,CArlito,Benjamin.THe Rock, Y2J

Worst: UMAGA TAKES IT

[b]Best [/b]

#1 Razor Ramon - had some of the best matches at the time defending it against Shawn Michaels, Diesel, Jeff Jarrett and Goldust

#2 The Rock - won it for the 2nd time from Austin then had sick matches with Ken Shamrock for a while and then a great fued with HHH for the title

#3 Chris Jericho - had a marvelous run in 2000 defending against Benoit in a series of superb matches

#4 Randy Orton also had a really good long run with the title and always cut promos about how long he was champ for which made it more prestigious and had plenty of good matches defending it

[b]Worst[/b]

#1 Umaga - WHY did they put the title on him in the first place? he was heavily involved in a fued and Jeff Hardy was doing a good job and actually defending the title, easily the most pointless IC title reign in history

#2 Santino Marrella - Ok who the FUUUUUUUCK is this guy? some *censored* from OVW who cried after Cornette bitch slaps him just shows up on RAW and wins the title, shows how important the IC title is today

#3 The Honky Tonk Man - this guy was just awful, I never saw him do ANYTHING good in the ring, he was kind of funny at the time but that was it, whoever let this guy into the business deserves a public lashing.

#4 Carlito - back when he was a heel WWE didn't let him do anything but fight dirty like Flair, he was utterly boring to watch, had no good defences and then lost to Flair of all people in a dreadful match on PPV

[quote name='JohnStone1987' post='1785994' date='May 4 2007, 09:24 PM'][quote name='big_red_nut' post='1785618' date='May 3 2007, 11:53 PM']best would probably be Jericho

and worst would be Umaga and the current champ I forgot his name[/quote]

Santino Marelli

BEST: Jeff Hardy,CArlito,Benjamin.THe Rock, Y2J

Worst: UMAGA TAKES IT
[/quote]

yeh that is it, it doesn't make sense why WWE why?

[quote name='Contractkilla' post='1786548' date='May 4 2007, 02:48 PM']How can people say santino morella is the worst. He hasn't defended it yet so how do you know if it is a bad title reign. Give the dude a chance.[/quote]

Ye bro, it pisses me off when i read people saying him, it is so pointless. It is not his fault that they have not booked him in a match yet.

Archived