Indy Tag Team Project

EvolutionIV

This most likely won't be on a save(since I don't know how the hell it works :huh: ) So i'll probably have to type every wrestler up which doesn't bother me although it could be a month long project for May.

I've got blank spots, b/c I need some more ideas so please feel free to add ideas.

THE INDY TAG TEAM PROJECT\\
01-02.Hart Foundation 2.0(Teddy Hart & Jack Evans)
03-04.Ariel Express(Quicksilver & Scorpio Sky)
05-06.Backseat Boyz(Johnny Kashmere & Trent Acid)
07-10.BLK OUT(Eddie Kingston,Joker,Ruckus & Sabian) - Ruckus/Sabian,Joker/Sabian,Kingston/Joker.
11-12.Briscoe Brothers(Jay & Mark)
13-14.Kings of Wrestling(Claudio/Hero)
15-16.Los Maximos/SAT(Joel & Jose)
17-18.Havana Pitbulls(Ricky Reyes & Rocky Romero)
19-20.Iron Saints(Sal & Vito Thomaselli)
21-22.No Remorse Corps(Davey & Roderick)
23-24.Strong Style Thugs(B-Boy & Homicide)
25-26.Up In Smoke(Cheech & Cloudy)
27-28.Stampede bulldogs(Harry Smith & TJ Wilson)
29-30.???(I'm still not sure who to fill for these last 2 slots).

Did I post this in the right section? :huh:

05-06.Backseat Boyz(Johnny Kashmere & Trent Acid)
07-10.BLK OUT(Eddie Kingston,Joker,Ruckus & Sabian) - Ruckus/Sabian,Joker/Sabian,Kingston/Joker.
11-12.Briscoe Brothers(Jay & Mark)
13-14.Kings of Wrestling(Claudio/Hero)

my favorites

you should add

The HeartBreak Express (Sean and Phil Davis)

by Hart Foundation 2.0 do you mean Teddy & Jack? and as far as the Million Dollar Team.. I would need more info, cause I'm completely clueless is to who they are.. if you could hook some bios up I could tell u if it's possible or not, like I said about AMIL if I can make complete movesets for them I might not be able to add them.

I also might add the Stampede Bulldogs(Harry & TJ) even though they no longer are Indy the [b]WERE[/b]. Plus I have a decent amount of moves for both that should create a complete set.

[quote name='Florida Indy Insider' post='1785573' date='May 3 2007, 11:26 PM']you should add

The HeartBreak Express (Sean and Phil Davis)[/quote]
I do have some FIP dvds and if I can get full sets for them I will make them.

B-Boy & Cide as Strong Style Thugs I'll do and I'll just release Ki as a singles, but I'm not gonna do Monsta Mack. By No Remorse Crops do you mean Just Richards & Strong? 'Cause I'm already adding Rocky with Ricky. If so then yeah I'll throw in Richards & Strong(since I already have them made).

[quote name='Man of 1000 CAWs' post='1788285' date='May 4 2007, 08:17 PM']B-Boy & Cide as Strong Style Thugs I'll do and I'll just release Ki as a singles, but I'm not gonna do Monsta Mack. By No Remorse Crops do you mean Just Richards & Strong? 'Cause I'm already adding Rocky with Ricky. If so then yeah I'll throw in Richards & Strong(since I already have them made).[/quote]
Sounds good to me. I didn't think that anyone would actually make Monsta Mack.

[quote name='joeysnotright' post='1789128' date='May 4 2007, 03:05 PM'][quote name='Man of 1000 CAWs' post='1788285' date='May 4 2007, 08:17 PM']B-Boy & Cide as Strong Style Thugs I'll do and I'll just release Ki as a singles, but I'm not gonna do Monsta Mack. By No Remorse Crops do you mean Just Richards & Strong? 'Cause I'm already adding Rocky with Ricky. If so then yeah I'll throw in Richards & Strong(since I already have them made).[/quote]
Sounds good to me. I didn't think that anyone would actually make Monsta Mack.
[/quote]
I'm not a big fan of him and plus I probably don't have enough Mack footage to create a decent moveset.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='CZWRob' post='1941291' date='May 28 2007, 02:30 PM']Up In Smoke(Cheech and Cloudy)
Hi-5(Beef Wellington and Kamikaze Kid)
Niles Young and Derek Frazier[/quote]
I have plans to do Cheech,Cloudy,N.Y. & Frazier so I'll probably add them if not on the 1st card, then on my 2nd card.

[quote name='Damian Wilson' post='1952453' date='May 30 2007, 08:54 AM']Hey CAWs, if you make the caw, I can use the two DHS tapes I have to send you a list of the moves Monsta does[/quote]
If you can get me a full set or close to a full set of Monsta Mack then I'll make him and probably Mafia/Dan Maff too(I can do a Mafia/Dan Maff set as I have a ton of shows he's on especially ROH with some CZW and JAPW.

[b]I kinda delayed this project since I didn't think anyone cared seeing as the last post was early this month.[/b]

[quote name='Man of 1000 CAWs' post='1952501' date='May 30 2007, 12:06 PM'][quote name='CZWRob' post='1941291' date='May 28 2007, 02:30 PM']Up In Smoke(Cheech and Cloudy)
Hi-5(Beef Wellington and Kamikaze Kid)
Niles Young and Derek Frazier[/quote]
I have plans to do Cheech,Cloudy,N.Y. & Frazier so I'll probably add them if not on the 1st card, then on my 2nd card.

[quote name='Damian Wilson' post='1952453' date='May 30 2007, 08:54 AM']Hey CAWs, if you make the caw, I can use the two DHS tapes I have to send you a list of the moves Monsta does[/quote]
If you can get me a full set or close to a full set of Monsta Mack then I'll make him and probably Mafia/Dan Maff too(I can do a Mafia/Dan Maff set as I have a ton of shows he's on especially ROH with some CZW and JAPW.

[b]I kinda delayed this project since I didn't think anyone cared seeing as the last post was early this month.[/b]
[/quote]

I'll start working on the list later today.

[quote name='AJ4LIFE16' post='1964076' date='Jun 1 2007, 05:38 AM']I would love the teams like Briscoes and Harts, and bulldogs. I beg you please not a save, it *censored*s up thing for people who can't use them. Like me.[/quote]
I haven't ever done a SAVE, so these will be released as Typed Up Formulas and for those who prefer saves over fomrulas I'll TRY to get a save up after.

After I get home I'm gonna finish up with the Pitbulls and then Jay & Mark should be the next team to be a preview/released with CAWs/FULL Movesets. So tonight I'll work on the Briscoes movesets to get them ready.

[quote name='AJ4LIFE16' post='1965320' date='Jun 1 2007, 10:13 AM']Thank you loads. Will you be releasing them altogether or after you make them up.[/quote]
Whenever I feel a Team is fully completed I will type up the formula and post it, then move on to the next Tag Team. There is also no order it's just whoever I feel like sitting down and making at the time.

Can you let us know when you have released them in this topic please. I forget to look in that other section. Also will they be in the list. It makes it much easier to get the CAWs, its where I naturally look.

Overall I am looking forward to these.

Here's a preview of the SATs/Los Maximos I'm not sure if I want to release them after the Briscoes or wait 'til later when I'm absolutely 100% done with the SAT.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/EvilutionIV/satcaws.png[/img]

I might even make an attire change, the flags on the side of the singlet kinda looked jacked up b/c the flags have that stupid white line at the end so when over lapping the flags it doesn't look flush instead it has a white over the red.

I've got a few other attires in mind that should be easier to make and type up when I do the formula.

Archived