the union

Guest Guest

Guest Guest_coolcarlito_*
i dont want to be harsh but.............that the dumbest mother*censored*ing i dea i heard so far..............no offense though

Guest Guest
uh...I don't think this is a good idea, but if your disrespecting the Union then your a retarded mark who started watching wrestling about 3 years ago...

The Union was in the time of Stone Cold's battle with the Corporation in the peak of the Attitude Era, and to think its the dumbest "idia?" ever is just plain stupid when i've heard people around here considering Doink the Clown a legend. Does that mean you think Simon Dean will be a legend in 10 years?

[quote name='Guest' post='138201' date='May 2 2006, 12:15 AM']uh...I don't think this is a good idea, but if your disrespecting the Union then your a retarded mark who started watching wrestling about 3 years ago...

The Union was in the time of Stone Cold's battle with the Corporation in the peak of the Attitude Era, and to think its the dumbest "idia?" ever is just plain stupid when i've heard people around here considering Doink the Clown a legend. Does that mean you think Simon Dean will be a legend in 10 years?[/quote]
lol

Guest gavin - how do i register for th
well obviously simon dean will be a legend and he deserves it LOL (not)

i don't think the union stable will be in there however u could make it

Guest cool carlito
to the person who posted this......THIS IS A GAY IDEA SO DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!! damn it there are some BETTER stables out there that dont make the game and ur trying to tell me the union deserves to be in the game?? good try buddy but....NO!!!! if u have a problem say so!!!!!

Guest travi/bob
[quote name='travi/bob' post='139744' date='May 2 2006, 08:14 PM']this derserves a good ol, WTF[/quote]
good not dood typo

Guest Guest
[quote name='travi/bob' date='May 2 2006, 08:15 PM' post='139748']
[quote name='travi/bob' post='139744' date='May 2 2006, 08:14 PM']
this derserves

^^^^^^^^

lmao!

Archived