Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The_Great_One

Doink the clown

I think he should i been making him since hctp and hes pretty hard to make plus i would like to see his entrance and etc

Also i think he could make use in season mode for some story lines

what do u think???

Guest Guest
great idea it would be funny to have in the game. Who plays doink?

Guest Guest
it definitaly make the storylines in season mode for sdvraw2007 alot more interesting

oh, I'd love to see doink, he's hilarious. Plus, you should be able to choose him with his heel or face music.

[quote name='Potenza' post='137741' date='May 1 2006, 01:57 PM']that would be funny,but i dont think he will be in da game[/quote]
agree

it would be awesome to see him in the game, maybe an alternate costume diplaying matt bournes ecw run and for his face heel music idea you could have alternate entrances (one good one evil lol)
sorry just had to post

Eugene (Nick Dinsmore) played Doink a couple of times.
July 27, 2003 - Vengeance: Nick Dinsmore appears in the APA Bar Room Brawl under a mask as "Doink the Clown"..
July 31, 2003 - Smackdown!: Chris Benoit defeated Doink the Clown (again played by Nick Dinsmore)..

[quote name='WWE_Undertaker' post='1781484' date='May 3 2007, 06:41 PM']Eugene (Nick Dinsmore) played Doink a couple of times.
July 27, 2003 - Vengeance: Nick Dinsmore appears in the APA Bar Room Brawl under a mask as "Doink the Clown"..
July 31, 2003 - Smackdown!: Chris Benoit defeated Doink the Clown (again played by Nick Dinsmore)..[/quote]
so doink is eugene or something?

[quote name='Rated R k.a.z.e' post='1781906' date='May 3 2007, 08:02 PM'][quote name='WWE_Undertaker' post='1781484' date='May 3 2007, 06:41 PM']Eugene (Nick Dinsmore) played Doink a couple of times.
July 31, 2003 - Smackdown!: Chris Benoit defeated Doink the Clown (again played by Nick Dinsmore)..[/quote]
[/quote]
there been a few doinks
Doink #1: Matt Borne
Doink #2: Steve Keirn
Doink #3: Ray Liachelli (Apollo)
~~~Dink: Tiger Jackson
Doink #4: Steve Lombardi (House Shows)
Doink #5: Dusty Wolfe (NWA Kansas)
Doink #6: Nick Dinsmore (2 Appearences)

I'd like to see him ind there that would be funny, I think they should have heel version of Doink.

[quote name='WWE_Undertaker' post='1783095' date='May 3 2007, 11:15 PM'][quote name='Rated R k.a.z.e' post='1781906' date='May 3 2007, 08:02 PM'][quote name='WWE_Undertaker' post='1781484' date='May 3 2007, 06:41 PM']Eugene (Nick Dinsmore) played Doink a couple of times.
[/quote]
there been a few doinks
Doink #1: Matt Borne
Doink #2: Steve Keirn
Doink #3: Ray Liachelli (Apollo)
~~~Dink: Tiger Jackson
Doink #4: Steve Lombardi (House Shows)
Doink #5: Dusty Wolfe (NWA Kansas)
Doink #6: Nick Dinsmore (2 Appearences)
[/quote]

Chris Jericho has also played Doink in the past, he did it when he was feuding with Regal before Wrestlemania 17.

lol
Jericho as Doink.I cant believe that.Has to be funny.
He should be an unlockable like Vince McMahon or so.And he should only appear in the story lines of the season mode.That would be damn funny.

Then i would commit harikiri

"Lol, internet" - Random youtube half life bumpvid thing