What moves you think should be added.

Guest Sabu Fan(Praise the Sheik)

Guest Sabu Fan(Praise the Sheik)
What moves do yall think should be added to the game?

I think specials off the ropes and canadian destroyer most off all. and some of the moves they used to have on previous games such as that crazy piledriver

[quote name='TheUndertakerRules' post='136243' date='May 1 2006, 06:14 AM']a better chokeslam from the undertaker.he holds them with one hand.that s very hard.and he lift ur andre the giand with one han :lol: .chokeslam must be better[/quote]
The topic is about what moves should be ADDED not improved.But I also think the chokeslam needs improvemend.I would like to see the dominator in the game :)

The reason the powerbombs were weak is because they aren't signatue moves, like the last ride, or JBL's powerbomb (which by the way is practically identical to the Jackknife minus his taunt, so I don't know why the jacknife was so weak)
But some of them Should have been better, like some of those powerbombs, ex. Razor's Edge (outsider's edge) and the Super Bombs.

Oh, and they need to take the Ho Train attack out of finishers... that just pisses me off. Back in SmackDown! Just Bring It, Godfather's (or Goodfather's, I made Goodfather so I could have RTC win the tag belts) moveset had the death valley driver and big splash pin, and the Ho Train attack in [b]running[/b] moves.

Oh, and why did the TB chokeslams and the double chokeslam look so weak? the super chokeslam looks crappy, and the Double team one doesn't even look like they're trying.

(I wonder what CAS is going to look like in SvR2007? *dreams happily*)

Guest Guest
I want so many new moves in this game, so here is a pretty huge list, and ill explain what they are if you dont already know

-Cradle Piledriver (Jerry Lynns Finisher)
-package piledriver (hard to explain)
-2k bomb (Like a reverse brain buster, with a leg hooked)
-The Hero Welcome (Lifting roll of the dice aka test drive aka Carlito used to do it)
-Spanish fly (c-4)
-pscycho driver (reverse death valley driver position into a piledriver)
-Chokebreaker (Chokeslam into a backbreaker)
-Angel Wings (Pedigree aka double underhook position into a sitdown facebuster)
-Ganso Bomb (Hangmans ddt from n64 wrestlemania, no mercy)
-Money Maker (Double underhook piledriver)
-Brisco Driver (Angle slam postion into a DVD driver)
-Cradle shock Aka AmityVille horror
-720 ddt
-Assault driver (Electric chair drop position into a slam where the opponent lands on his back, not a facebuster)
-Acid Bomb (Flipping slam position into an electric chair drop finish)
-Shock treatment ( opponent is in a torture rack position or a reverse DVD position, then the person doing the moves just drops down...its a backbreaker of some sort)

Guest Guest_unknown_*
problem is that they would probably make the canadian destroyer cr*p, like they have with the styles clash, so it wouldnt be worth it!! which sucks

Archived