information plase!

Guest funak1

[quote name='ChainGangSoldier' post='136374' date='May 1 2006, 10:08 AM'][b]About the new analog control system where you control some of your graples that [/b] there are 2 bacstage arenas
parking lot brawl and bar brawl that you'll be able to go into the crowd etc.etc.It'll be GREAT :nod:[/quote]
to me thats the best improvement ever cause no1 ever thought about it and it will be easier to break tables

Guest Guest
[quote name='Pedro_PBR' post='136519' date='May 1 2006, 11:16 AM'][quote name='ChainGangSoldier' post='136374' date='May 1 2006, 10:08 AM']
[b]About the new analog control system where you control some of your graples that [/b] there are 2 bacstage arenas
parking lot brawl and bar brawl that you'll be able to go into the crowd etc.etc.It'll be GREAT :nod:[/quote]
to me thats the best improvement ever cause no1 ever thought about it and it will be easier to break tables
[/quote]
Hit people with cruthces

Guest travi
[quote name='Guest' post='137064' date='May 1 2006, 04:21 PM'][quote name='Pedro_PBR' post='136519' date='May 1 2006, 11:16 AM']
[quote name='ChainGangSoldier' post='136374' date='May 1 2006, 10:08 AM']
[b]About the new analog control system where you control some of your graples that [/b] there are 2 bacstage arenas
[/quote]
Hit people with cruthces
[/quote]
all dat and according 2 ps2 magazine there has been a new game mode anounced thataccording 2 thq will mk fans want 2 keep playing over and over again scroll down 4 the mode

KISS VINCE McMAHNS A$$ MODE IT WILL B A GAME OF BUTTON MASHING AND METERS 2 C HOW MANY TIMES U CAN KISS VINCES A$$ B4 U RUN OUT OF TIME

Guest travi/bob
SRY I COULDNT HELP MYSELF

KISS VINCE McMAHNS A$$ MODE IT WILL B A GAME OF BUTTON MASHING AND METERS 2 C HOW MANY TIMES U CAN KISS VINCES A$$ B4 U RUN OUT OF TIME
[/quote]

Guest Guest
[quote name='Pedro_PBR' post='137409' date='May 1 2006, 07:12 PM']r u joking?(sarcasticly)

i cant see the pic![/quote]
there is no pic im just meesin with yall lol

Archived