Match Fixes

Tomzilla619

I reckon that they should have entrances for ALL match types, and I mean all. Like when you're in a cage match, you should have the stage, ring in, and ring move. But on ramp, they should stare at the cage for about 4 seconds. The same goes for Hell In A Cell too. What do you think should be changed for match types? Try to make realstic as possible please. :)

I would make it so that any part of the cell in HIAC break, on top, and on the sides. Plus, I would like to have it be harder to knock someone off the cell. It just takes a punch or a grapple to kncok somebody off. They should make it so that when somebody counters near the edge, they throw the opponent off. Then people won't rely on that to win matches.

Also, in the EC, I wish the opponents wouldn't climb the chamber every 20 seconds.

I totally agree wirth you. If anything, they have to improve the AI in all matches, for SVR 07. I would say the worst are EC and ladder because all they do is pick up the ladder then put it back down again, it's so annoying! HIAC is getting more annoying too as the series grows on.

Guest Guest
#1. Harder to go through table but animations( moves that you are slammed on the table and not going thorugh is annoying) and should be able to put self through.

#2. More moves than just a Swanton, Suplex, Toss, and Walls of Jericho on ladders. There should be at least enough ladders for everyone to have one. And if not that at least 4 ladders.

#3. More that 2 tables without code.

#4. Hardcore matches should have tables, and ladders as well, and also extra weapons like regular barb wire, thumbtacks, flame tables, taller ladders.

#5. Escaping cage door should not be done with a gay as suplex, you should be able to signal an outside ref to open the door.

#6. When doing a cell match you should chokeslam them off the cell through the table as well as the gay as toss.

#7. More off the cell moves.

#8. When moves are done to you and you are high enough to go out the ring you should fall out.

#9. You should be able to set up a chair as if you are going to do an air sabu.

#10. The crowd should interact in the game like the crowd in Def Jam.

I have more but tired of typin

Guest Guest
[quote name='Guest' post='136225' date='May 1 2006, 05:49 AM']#1. Harder to go through table but animations( moves that you are slammed on the table and not going thorugh is annoying) and should be able to put self through.

#2. More moves than just a Swanton, Suplex, Toss, and Walls of Jericho on ladders. There should be at least enough ladders for everyone to have one. And if not that at least 4 ladders.

#3. More that 2 tables without code.

#4. Hardcore matches should have tables, and ladders as well, and also extra weapons like regular barb wire, thumbtacks, flame tables, taller ladders.

#5. Escaping cage door should not be done with a gay as suplex, you should be able to signal an outside ref to open the door.

#6. When doing a cell match you should chokeslam them off the cell through the table as well as the gay as toss.

#7. More off the cell moves.

#8. When moves are done to you and you are high enough to go out the ring you should fall out.

#9. You should be able to set up a chair as if you are going to do an air sabu.

#10. The crowd should interact in the game like the crowd in Def Jam.

I have more but tired of typin[/quote]

One more thing to #4 you should have the trash can, kendo stick, the scale(Hollys), head(al snow), bowling ball(al snow), bat(anywhere not only bar brawl), guitar(jarret), and also the cheese grater.

[quote name='BlazingPrince' post='134282' date='Apr 30 2006, 03:22 PM']I would make it so that any part of the cell in HIAC break, on top, and on the sides. Plus, I would like to have it be harder to knock someone off the cell. It just takes a punch or a grapple to kncok somebody off. They should make it so that when somebody counters near the edge, they throw the opponent off. Then people won't rely on that to win matches.

Also, in the EC, I wish the opponents wouldn't climb the chamber every 20 seconds.[/quote]
Agree they fall of the top of the cell TOO easy

Guest Kane_wins
[quote name='Tomzilla619' post='136569' date='May 1 2006, 11:37 AM']I don't care what they have in SVR 07, they just HAVE to have better AI. This would make watching simmed pay-per-views and matches, etc, much more entertaining and fun.[/quote]
Need to be able to do Van Terminator/ Coast to Coast

Archived