CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

nWo_Kevin's Content

There have been 24 items by nWo_Kevin (Search limited from 31-December 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#11195746 NFL/NCAA Thread

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 02 February 2020 - 11:24 PM in Sports Chat

Its finally here! Lets hope this is a fun/close game. 

#11195333 End Of The Year Awards 2019 Results ( Sorry for the delay! )

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 30 January 2020 - 02:05 AM in General Chat

Thanks to Kevin for keeping me on the board lol

Reported. 

:shifty:

#11193048 NFL/NCAA Thread

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 20 January 2020 - 02:44 AM in Sports Chat

Guess I'm rooting for the Chiefs. 

#11192126 NFL/NCAA Thread

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 13 January 2020 - 02:57 AM in Sports Chat

Only remaining team I hope doesn't win is the 49ers....even though I said I'd enjoy the matchup.

Though I think it would be cool for the 100th season of the NFL to end with the Chiefs Vs Packers which were the 2 teams in the first Super Bowl. 

#11192020 NFL/NCAA Thread

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 12 January 2020 - 04:11 PM in Sports Chat

Derek Henry is such a beast.

I'd kinda enjoy seeing the Titans and 49ers in the Super Bowl. Just to see that run game vs that defense. 

#11191895 NFL/NCAA Thread

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 12 January 2020 - 01:15 AM in Sports Chat

Vikings

Ravens

Chiefs

Packers

idk why I thought Vikings had a chance. I guess I expected their run game to be better but 49ers looked good tonight.

#11191686 NFL/NCAA Thread

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 10 January 2020 - 12:47 AM in Sports Chat

The Browns always get a lot of flack, but the Lions are just as bad as them on the NFC side of things. The day the Browns and Lions meet in the Superbowl is the day I lick the taint of a poison dart frog and start tripping out like a drunken hobo possessed by the devil.

Not going to lie, I believed the hype on the Browns this year.  I hope they find a good coach that can help them win. Mayfield, Chubb, Hunt, OBJ, Landry. So much talent on that offense. They just need someone who can keep the egos and drama in check. 

#11191429 NFL/NCAA Thread

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 08 January 2020 - 03:59 PM in Sports Chat

I just heard that Detroit fired pretty much everybody on the coaching staff. As a Lions fan, I'm hoping they let Patricia go.

As a Lions fan, I have my doubts they'll do anything smart. 

How do you feel about the #3 pick? Tua is definitely going there IMO it just depends if Detroit takes him to replace Stafford or we trade out of it for a bunch of picks. 

#11191350 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 07 January 2020 - 10:47 PM in General Chat

You're not any better. Why did you have to reply again? To get the last word? There's a reason I've been quiet on here the last few days, despite my interest in the topics presented. But it's amazing how toxic this thread can get sometimes once you are on the outside looking in. 

I replied because I want him to know that I reported him.

Because, I've done it several damn times in recent memory, and nothing ever comes of it. Maybe a mod pops in and says "calm down, now"...which accomplishes nothing. I want some accountability for him continuing to act like a fool for no reason.

I'm just saying Shape isn't the only one who does it. I don't always agree with Shape on everything and I'm not here to defend him. But his views are different than the majority of people on here. And I can speak from experience.

When Gen has an opinion he's debating Shape or maybe me. When I have an opinion on here I"m debating Gen, and MJ3 and AONO and everyone else. It's easy to be on attack mode when you are getting it from every side. Simply because you have a more conservative view. And like I already said, Shape isn't the only one who trolls on here or make snarky comments. Myself and yourself included. 

I have my doubts that you getting in the last word and announcing to everyone that you reported him is going to have any impact on a mods decision to suspend him or not. 

#11191339 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 07 January 2020 - 07:48 PM in General Chat

Not as predictable as you labeling someone with trolling.

Mmmhmmm...

*reported for spamming and trolling*

*again*

You're not any better. Why did you have to reply again? To get the last word? There's a reason I've been quiet on here the last few days, despite my interest in the topics presented. But it's amazing how toxic this thread can get sometimes once you are on the outside looking in. 

#11190920 NFL/NCAA Thread

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 05 January 2020 - 08:36 PM in Sports Chat

Some people are saying he could go to the Chargers. He would be a huge grab with that new stadium they are set to open next year.

Chargers have some talent on offense. But would he really want to play there? Everyone talks about how every Chargers home game is an away game because they don't have a big fan base. 

#11190893 NFL/NCAA Thread

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 05 January 2020 - 02:17 PM in Sports Chat

Patriots losing surprised me, but perhaps it shouldn't have? It looks like Brady could be done in New England and I wonder where he could end up. 

#11190810 NFL/NCAA Thread

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 04 January 2020 - 09:33 PM in Sports Chat

Bills

Patriots

Saints

Seahawks

#11189186 Happy christmas folks.

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 25 December 2019 - 05:23 PM in General Chat

Merry Christmas everyone. 

#11188676 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 22 December 2019 - 01:34 AM in General Chat

Yes they were fair. And I said what I think about your being "impartial" question.

You wouldn't happen to be in the market for a bridge would you? 

#11188666 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 22 December 2019 - 12:45 AM in General Chat

This whole thing is a sham and the Republicans are treating it as such. If the Democrats really had something they would probably be able to get more support. Not just from the Republicans but also from voters too. They tried to accuse him of bribery and realized they had nothing. So they are desperately trying Obstruction and Abuse cases. Neither of which have any true standing. This is about the 2020 election. Nothing more and nothing less.

I take it since you again deflect that it's ok with you.  
And I see that we are on that level of discussion and arguments again. So, that's it for me.

Bye. Did you even answer the question I originally asked you?

#11188654 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 22 December 2019 - 12:02 AM in General Chat

Gen. Can you honestly say that the House has been "Fair" and "Impartial". Honest question? And I guess the same can be asked to AONO. Because if you are honest and say "No" then I don't see how you can be upset that the Senate is choosing to do the same. 

The problem with this whole thing is the Democrats have tried to get rid of him for 4 years and they have nothing. It's the story of the Boy who cried Wolf. Except where this story changes is the boy is finally able to present a wolf to the towns people....except he shows them a dog. And the people are saying "Really? This is what you've got?". The House isn't impeaching Trump with anything to do with Russia and anything to do with bribery. They are charging him on Obstruction of Congress and Abuse of Power. Both of which, in context, mean very little. 

By that comparison, no prosecutor can be truly impartial, nor the investigators.

And you compare the "impartialness" of the prosecutor with that of a judge/juror (in the impeachment trial). That's perfectly ok with you? It's perfectly ok in that case to directly violate your oath (even to blatantly publicly announce it beforehand)?

You want to shift blames? Seriously? After all they crying about "partisan processes", they are willing to directly violate the oath... for Trump? And you see a guy like Mitch McConnell out of all people as a positive in contrary to the Democrats...

Every day the standard has gone lower and lower. 

This whole thing is a sham and the Republicans are treating it as such. If the Democrats really had something they would probably be able to get more support. Not just from the Republicans but also from voters too. They tried to accuse him of bribery and realized they had nothing. So they are desperately trying Obstruction and Abuse cases. Neither of which have any true standing. This is about the 2020 election. Nothing more and nothing less. 

#11188545 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 21 December 2019 - 02:15 PM in General Chat

Pelosi was very clear why she didn't pass it to the senate yet. And there is no indication that she doesn't plan to send them at all. 

oath: "I solemnly swear [or affirm, as the case may be] that in all things appertaining to the trial of the impeachment of [the person being impeached], now pending, I will do impartial justice according to the Constitution and laws: So help me God."

Mitch Mcconnell: "I'm not imaprtial about this at all"

Lindsey Graham: "Not trying to pretend to be a fair juror"

This in a nutshell. 

Republicans don't stand for anything. And by that, I mean representatively. If they do, they are doing a piss-poor job of showing it...because, all I'm seeing is blind loyalty to a single candidate. Not actual ideas, or even a solid defense of why Trump shouldn't be impeached. It's literally just "this is what we are now". They came down to this level, and they can never return from it. They're stuck being subservient yes-men. In wrestling terms, you could call them marks. They're marks for Trump. 

Also, they're all so deeply tangled in his web of collusion and bullshit that they couldn't speak the truth even if they wanted to. Hell...we've already seen close friends and covenants of his who did exactly that and are now in prison. The fall men keep falling...and the most inept criminal on the planet keeps getting away with his bullshit (because he has money and yes-men); (And also a probable master/overseer in Russia). 

Gen. Can you honestly say that the House has been "Fair" and "Impartial". Honest question? And I guess the same can be asked to AONO. Because if you are honest and say "No" then I don't see how you can be upset that the Senate is choosing to do the same. 

The problem with this whole thing is the Democrats have tried to get rid of him for 4 years and they have nothing. It's the story of the Boy who cried Wolf. Except where this story changes is the boy is finally able to present a wolf to the towns people....except he shows them a dog. And the people are saying "Really? This is what you've got?". The House isn't impeaching Trump with anything to do with Russia and anything to do with bribery. They are charging him on Obstruction of Congress and Abuse of Power. Both of which, in context, mean very little. 

#11188287 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 20 December 2019 - 07:34 PM in General Chat

According to Noah Feldman, a witness in the judiciary hearing and a Harvard Law Professor, if Pelosi keeps the Articles of Impeachment in the House and doesn't turn them over to the Senate, Trump is not technically impeached.

I am bringing that up because Pelosi seems to think keeping them helps the Dems more politically than turning them over to the Senate.  Not sure why, but *shrugs*.

Saw that this morning too. Here's more info on it:

https://www.bloomber...m-for-democrats

#11186487 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 11 December 2019 - 06:34 PM in General Chat

There is nothing "factual" here in that article, so don't present it as such.

It's not like Zelensky or Yermak will just flat out say, "oh yeah, Tump and his people were duches, impeach him lol"

Sondland is one of the biggest pieces of the quid pro quo message. And lets not forget that Sondland changed his testimony.

Also you're right that Yermak wouldn't flat out go "impeach him!" but if Trump did bribe them what motivation would they have to speak out against the Democrats? If someone was bribing you, you wouldn't defend them. You'd probably keep your mouth shut and hope he gets removed. This is the opposite of that. 

#11186479 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 11 December 2019 - 04:53 PM in General Chat

Since we all love facts so much. I'll just leave this here...

https://time.com/574...ment-interview/

#11186377 End Of The Year Awards 2019

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 10 December 2019 - 03:43 PM in General Chat

• Worst Member of the Year: Bdon
  • Least Improved: Bdon
  • Most Aggressive Member of the Year: Bdon
  • Most Argumentative Member of the Year: Bdon
  • Overrated Member of the Year: Bdon
  • Most likely to be the next banned: Bdon
  • Worst Topic maker: Bdon
  • Troll of the year: Bdon
  • Needs to get laid award: Generations

#11186281 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 10 December 2019 - 12:06 AM in General Chat

So again, stop with your bs snarky attitude.

Of course it's about both of those things, to either remove him, or weaken him. You think that people are so blinded by this rage against Trump that they can't see how most Democrats suck too.

Whoa, you took that way too seriously.

You weren't even talking to me originally. So I didn't take offense to anything you said and I don't know why you took offense to what I said. But I'll apologize for my comment.

Anyway, I believe the Democrats think they need to remove Trump prior to the election because they arn't confident they can beat him next year.  A Harvard-Harrison Poll just came out today saying that if Hillary Clinton decided to join the race she'd automatically become the top candidate. Which just shows how bad the current candidates are. 

https://www.washingt...emocratic-vote/

#11186275 U.S. Politics Discussion

Posted by nWo_Kevin on 09 December 2019 - 11:17 PM in General Chat

If Trump does't get removed, they made the race harder for him in 2020. Despite what his supporters believe.

While I disagree with this statement (I must be a supporter now), I do believe that's what this impeachment is all about. And if people are honest with themselves they'll know that too.