CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

MS Paint Sin Cara's Content

There have been 3 items by MS Paint Sin Cara (Search limited from 30-December 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#9470189 Update on Kofi Kingston's WWE Return

Posted by MS Paint Sin Cara on 07 July 2013 - 03:31 PM in WWE Universe

Man, why do you all gotta be hating on Kofi? Kofi is great! He has the fighting spirit that most men wish that they had, and can back up any of his actions in the ring with high flying hors d'oeuvres! His excellent in ring ability and his acts of kindness he's done in the past, including being friends with people and paying tribute to Jamaica for an unexplained reason (although I'm sure he has one) show that he truly deserves another run in the company. The haters can simply step away from him.

This one time, I went to a live event. And he slapped my hand man. I was there, hand over the guard rail, he high fived it on his way to the ring. I knew then and there that Kofi Kingston would one day become WWE Champion. Then he kind of messed up in his feud with Randy Orton and hasn't been given another true shot at it since then but he's never failed to put on an excellent match! I wish that he dethrones Dean or Curtis when he returns, if anybody deserves another go with the gold, it'll be him. Boom boom boom!

#9470180 TNA Wrestlers you would want in the WWE

Posted by MS Paint Sin Cara on 07 July 2013 - 03:24 PM in WWE Universe

That Joseph Park guy seems like a stand-up fellow. I hope that, once his schedule in the court room clears up and this whole business with his brother Chris is settled and done with, that he is willing to make the jump into professional wrestling full time, and where better than the WWE?

They need to realize that while he may not be the most talented in the ring right now, he most certainly has the most heart, and I personally know for a fact that's what WWE should be aiming towards their kids: A hero they can look up to. Somebody who will never give up nor back down, even when the odds are stacked against him.

#9469896 Offical Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Thread

Posted by MS Paint Sin Cara on 07 July 2013 - 07:59 AM in Indy, Puroresu & Misc.

Show needs more Smash Brothers. Every show needs more Smash Brothers but this one specifically could use more Smash Brothers. Preferably in the ladder match for the belts and turn it into a fatal four way. No idea how they think they're going to top the absolute scorcher they put on last year without them.