IGN recently posted an article with several pieces of information regarding WWE2K16 which is set to hit in October. Not too much of the write-up was news to the die-hard fan but there are some awesome screenshots showing off the games posterboy Steve Austin, along with some new favourites such as Fin Balor – EVEN a video of his trademark entrance!
- MyCareer is back, and this time it goes a lot further, all the way to you gaining admission to the WWE Hall of Fame.
- Create a Diva, Create a Show, Create an Arena, and Create a Championship are back in!
- WWE Universe: Wrestlers can now be booked to multiple shows
- Online has been “overhauled.”
- Three-man commentary team, with John “Bradshaw” Layfield joining King and Cole.
- Ladder, handicap, and tornado tag match types added back in.
- No loading screens between entrances, and you can assault opponents during their entrance!
- Improved ref and manager AI.