CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

CM Punk

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Chicago Made Punk

Chicago Made Punk

New Talent

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Height: 6'2''

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

24nfimc.jpg
ICW Wrestler
tumblr_mt77c2mafF1rpw70to1_500.jpg
Superstar / Diva's Name:
[CM Punk]
Nickname(s):
[The Best In The World, The Second City Saint, The Straight-Edge Savior, The Voice Of The Voiceless[]
Height:
[6 ft 2 in ]]
Weight:
[218lbs]
Hometown:
[Chicago, Illinois]
Billed From:
[(Chicago, Illinois]
Disposition:
[Face]
Finishers:
[GTS]

Anaconda Vise

Signature Moves:
[

]
Short Description Of Wrestler:
[ CM Punk had done everything he could possibly do in the 'other company'. He was ready to come back to where it all began: ICW. He's ready to come in and take over, he's ready to prove that he's better than all of the other superstars on the roster. He's Straight Edge. He's better than all of them because he is Straight Edge, he fights for what he believes in, and everyone who isn't Straight Edge, is the enemy. ]

Introduction Roleplay: *

The scene suddenly starts with CM Punk sitting in the middle of the WarZone. There is a single spotlight shining down on him. There isn’t another soul in the building, giving off an eery silence and presence. Punk has his legs crossed, Indian style.

CM Punk: I’m no stranger to this place, it's good to be back. So I’m going to take this moment to get a little something off my chest at the people who honestly think that what they are saying to me is making a difference to my in-ring psyche.

A deep breath. Punk opens his mouth and he hears something behind him. Punk gets to his feet and looks over at the WarZone stage. Todd Grisham emerges from backstage with his own camera crew behind him. There are two backstage workers bringing chairs with them. Todd locks eyes with Punk and freezes.

Todd Grisham: No. No. No. No. No. I am not interviewing you.

CM Punk: Oh for the love of god, I’m a changed man.

Todd Grisham: I don’t care about that.

CM Punk: Well that’s a shame isn’t it? How about you bring that camera crew into the ring right now. I have a few things that I want to say anyway.

Grisham looks hesitant, and rightly so. After looking to his camera crew for support, the interview stage is set up and Punk takes one of the two seats and makes himself comfortable. Punk has a large grin on his face as Grisham slowly sits down on his chair, as if he was expecting it to shatter on contact. After a moment Grisham calms himself down and turns on a microphone. He turns to Punk and the camera starts rolling.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen I am now sitting here with the man who claims to be the “Best in the World”! Please welcome my guest at this time: CM Punk!

CM Punk: Good to be here with my favorite interviewer!

Punk playfully winks at the camera.

Todd Grisham: Punk, as I’m sure people have pointed out to you on Twitter and other social media outlets, you hadn't had the best streak here in ICW. Many people in the back, myself included, honestly have expected more from you considering all the boasting that you’ve made about your wrestling skill in the past. You’ve lost your last few matches, when you were here last, what do you have to say to defend yourself.

CM Punk: Honestly Todd I was hoping that you were going to ask this first. I know that everyone has to be tired of me bringing this up but time and time again, here in ICW I proved that I was the Best in the World. Just because I have that title to my name, doesn’t mean that I’m not going to go out there and win and every match. I’m still a human being. I still have my limits when it comes to what I can do in the ring and it seems that a lot of people have forgotten about that. I said this before I even faced guys like John Cena and that was that he was the ICW Undisputed Champion for a reason. He’s one of the best wrestlers in the company and I can honestly say that I was fine with the losses to him. I tried my hardest and would have won the match if the guy wasn’t so damn smart and resourceful. That was a loss that I was proud of because I feel like the two of us tore down the house that night. There wasn’t another match that was going to come close to topping that and there wasn’t. But then there was the match with Jack Swagger I can say that I still don’t like the guy. He fights dirty and that ring-rat that he brings to the ring with him just adds to that. I was over confident. It’s a character flaw of mine you see, and it cost me the match. Definitely not something that I was proud of. But that’s fine because that’s all in the past. The great thing about ICW is that it is only going to take a simple submission victory and then I’m going to shoot straight up the rankings. I’m not going to reach the top but I promise you that I am going to make up for what has happened the last time that I was here in ICW. I am going to beat the ICW Undisputed champion Kurt Angle. I am going to remind everyone that I’m in the Best. And then when all is said and done I’m going to shake Kurt’s hand. Why? Because, he's the champ. He may do things that I don’t agree with every now and then he still gets the job done. And that’s why I respect him. We are going to show everyone why we’re better than them. But, as I said, there can only be one man that is going to walk out of that ring the winner if he's man enough to face me, now that I'm back.

Todd Grisham: Don’t you think that you’re being overconfident in your abilities again? I mean, not to sound that I’m biased or anything, but have you seen the matches that Kurt Angle has put on the the past few months or so? Hell, have you seen any of the matches that he’s had in his entire career in ICW? I hate to say this Punk but Kurt can wrestler circles around you.

Punk looks unimpressed with what Todd said. Punk takes a deep breath, trying to not end the interview prematurely. He locks eyes with Todd, who looks almost uncharacteristically confident in himself. A small grin appears on Punk’s face.

CM Punk: Is that so? Do you really believe that Todd?

Todd falters. His eyes dart to the left. To the right. He refuses to make eye contact.

CM Punk: Do you believe that? Are you really going to act like that? Come on, you’re better than that. You’re supposed to be unbiased! You’re a ICW interviewer after all.

Punk is trying to play mind games with Todd Grisham. It’s working. Todd looks increasingly uncomfortable with each passing second. After a moment he regains his composure however and looks at Punk again.

Todd Grisham: I do

CM Punk: What?

Todd Grisham: I think Kurt Angle is better than you. I believe it. It’s my personal opinion.

CM Punk: That’s great. Good for you Todd. But you’re wrong. You are. Kurt Angle is one hell of a competitor, I’ve probably said something alone those lines before now. There really is no denying it. He’s won the ICW Undisputed Championship, and has had epic matches these past few months. And look at me, I’m the guy just coming back here to ICW. I guess it’s only understandable for people to believe that Angle could beat me. But if anyone has been following my career throughout the years then they know that I am a man that is always full of surprises. A match with Kurt Angle will be no different. I’m going to shock the masses as I lift him onto my shoulders, connect with the GTS, and then... I’m going to make him tap out to the Anaconda Vice. A pinfall victory isn’t enough. It just isn’t. I have to make up for my short comings and the only way to do that is to get a submission victory. Kurt isn’t going to tap out with a fight and that’s fine, I wouldn’t expect him to lay down. But he’s never been locked in the Vice before. He has no idea what it feels like when I apply the pressure. And there is a first time for everything. Kurt’s is a great wrestler, but that won’t stop me from doing what is necessary to win. I know that he feels the same way and that is why we get along. Either way, I don’t think I have anything else to say honestly. I’m going to prove you wrong Todd, and everybody else that has doubted me.

Punk jumps to his feet, leaving Todd looking slightly impressed in how Punk proved how much he has changed when it comes to his attitude towards him. Punk nods at Todd Grisham and gets out of the ring, heading to the backstage locker room.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen... that was my interview with CM Punk... the man I think might be able to pull it off after all when he gets a chance to face Kurt Angle. Good luck to them both. I’m sure it’s going to be a good one.

I hope this is good enough to get me accepted here this fed looks amazing and is one of the best feds to date

#2 ADA 2

ADA 2

Lower Midcard

• ICW Superstar
  • 609 posts

• Wrestler: Jack Swagger
  • Hometown: Perry, Oklahoma
  • Height: 6'6''
  • Weight: 263 lblb
  • Finishers: Ankle Lock
  • Record: 30-41-0

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

Honestly it is good to see some new faces here and I enjoyed this piece of work here, hope you get signed soon my friend.

Posted Image