CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Fandango

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 karloss

karloss

New Talent

• Members
  • 6 posts

• Wrestler: Fandango
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Weight: 211lb
  • Finishers: Slingshot Leg Drop
  • Record: 0-0-0

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

24nfimc.jpg

2e66d5f.jpg
[b]Wrestler:[/b]
[Fandango]
Nickname(s):
[Dancing Sensation]
Height:
[6"3]
Weight:
[211lbs]
Hometown:
[Boston,
Massachusetts]
Billed From:
[
Boston, Massachusetts)]
Disposition:
[Heel]
Finishers:
[Slingshot Leg Drop]
Signature Moves:
[Revesre STO
, Diving Knee Drop, Torondo Rope Cutter, Diving Cross Body, Russian Leg Sweep]
Short Description Of Wrestler:
[Fandango, is a Cocky, over confident, obnoxious but is talented Wrestler who has the dance moves to back it.)]
Introduction Roleplay:

[ The ICW camera clicks on. We are positioned in a corridor backstage at the site of  the arena. An undeniable, unmistakable electricity is in the air as we now sit only a few hours away from another edition of WarZone. The camera pans along the corridor until we come to Christy Hemme, looking annoyed and adjusting her dress with a microphone in hand, standing next to ICW interview extraordinaire, Todd Grisham. ]]

Christy Hemme

Ughh.. Do I really have to do this, Todd? I'm not even an interviewer!

Todd Grisham

Look, he flat out refused to talk to the cameras unless the interviewer was a female... I tried!

[[ A look of disgust comes over Christy's face, visibly uncomfortable. ]]

Christy Hemme

Whatever. Let's just get this over as quickly as possible, alright? I have way, WAY better things to do....

[[ Christy sighs, frustrated as they both turn and start walking down the corridor, the camera following behind them. They round a corner as Fandango is seen, standing infront of a mirror with one arm behind his head, flexing his abs. Christy shakes her head and glances over her shoulder at Grisham. ]]

Christy Hemme

My skin is already crawling...

[[ Christy rolls her eyes as they continue toward Fandango. Christy raises the microphone to her mouth, approaching him. ]]

Christy Hemme

Ummm... Excuse me, Fand--

[[ Fandango spins around, quickly putting his index finger up to his lips and kissing it before swirling his arm around and putting the finger up to Christy's lips. ]]

FANDANGO

Shhhhhhhhhhhh... Shhh.... Shh... Shut your mouth.... Shut up...

[[ Christy's eyes widen, both surprised and disgusted by Fandango touching her lips. Fandango then grabs her hand, raising it up to his lips to kiss it but instead kisses his own hand. He lets her hand drop as he just stares with a smirk. Christy pauses, blinking her eyes, completely thrown off as she slowly raises the mic back to her own mouth. ]]

Christy Hemme

Um... Did you just... kiss your own han--

[[ Fandango interrupts in his low, gravelly, almost Batman-like voice. ]]

FANDANGO

Yes.

[[ Fandango pretentiously flips the few strands of hair out of his face, staring off into the distance smirking as Christy is clearly creeped out and in disbelief at the same time. ]]

Christy Hemme

O... Kay... well I appreciate that. Anyway, um...

FANDANGO

No no no no no.. No... No no... No..

[[ He shakes his head back and forth, taking a few steps back, widening his stance and extending his arm. ]]

FANDANGO

It's... FAAAAHHHNNN... DAAAHHHHNNNN... GOOOOOOOO...

19y34o.jpg

Christy Hemme

Okay. I'm sorry. Anyway tonight you--

FANDANGO

Say it.

Christy Hemme

Uh... What?

FANDANGO

Say my name.

Christy Hemme

Um... Faaann.. Daaan... Go?

[[ He shakes his head again. ]]

FANDANGO

No... No.... Not even close. You gotta... Listen to me, Kirsten...

Christy Hemme

It's Christy.

FANDANGO

Shut up for a second. And listen. Shh. You gotta... FEEEEEEEEEEEL it, mmk? You gotta FEEL it... right around in here....

717i0x.jpg

[[ Fandango rubs his pelvis area as Christy looks absolutely repulsed. ]]

FANDANGO

My name has to be... ORGASMIC as it falls from your lips, Kirsty.. You need to... BREEEAAATTHEEEE in the A's... Like this, pay attention: FAAAAHHHNNN... DAAAHHHHNNNN... GOOOOOOOO...... Okay, go ahead. Try it again. Don't get hung up on the end this time...

[[ Fandango takes a few steps back, rubbing his chin and listening intensely as Christy rolls her eyes, having already had enough as she reluctantly gives it another shot. ]]

Christy Hemme

FAAAAAAHN.. DAAANNN.. GO?

FANDANGO

How dare you...

Christy Hemme

I'm sorry, I--

FANDANGO

I am the very embodiment, the definition of a "rising star" and THIS... This is how you treat me. By not even pronouncing MY name correctly? Here, TONIGHT... of all nights. The most highly-anticipated, long-awaited evening in the HISTORY of this industry... The world PREMIERE of the most flamboyant Superstar to ever grace this business....in the most STAR studded WRESTLING organization, International Championship Wrestling.

Christy Hemme

I'm sorry! I tried--

FANDANGO

Well maybe you didn't try hard enough.... But it's okay. Because I know you enjoy me. I know you, just like eeevveerrrrybody else around here... has Fandango fever. I know your cooze is flooded just standing next to me... The most handsome, chiseled and graceful creature you've ever laid those eyes on. And I don't blame you. I make out with mirrors sometimes. That's how bad it is. Just kidding.. I only make out with chicks. On the reg. One's that look a lot better than you.

nmda52.jpg

[[ Again, Christy is taken back and almost rendered speechless. ]]

Christy Hemme

Okay... Well, I just wanted to possibly get a few words on singing with the ICW?

[[ Fandango interrupts. ]]

FANDANGO

Lemme guess... You wanted to get a few words with me before I make my world premiere, here in the ICW and in the MAIN EVENNNTTTT... YES. Right where I belong... Muscles all oiled up so they glisten in the frenzy of flashbulbs. Strutting my stuff, basking in the glow of that thing that was invented for ME... the spotlight. In front of a sold-out .crowd... in the MAIN EVENT of WARZONE!

[[ Fandango again flips his hair out of his face, grinning ear-to-ear and chewing his gum, looking off into the distance as he moves his pecs up and down nonchalantly. ]]

Christy Hemme

Well... Actually... you're not actually competing..

[[ Fandango stops, shooting his glare over at Christy with an insulted expression. ]]

FANDANGO

What did you just say to me?

[[ Christy hesitantly raises the mic to her mouth. ]]

Christy Hemme

Um... I said, you're not actually competing...

FANDANGO

I HEARD what you said...

[[ Fandango pauses, looking at the floor in frustration. ]]

FANDANGO

This... Do you know what this is? Hmm? THIS... is an OUTRAGE! MY world PREMIERE... The debut of the greatest Superstar of ALL time. This is DISGUSTING.... I am SICKENED to my CORE, Kristen...

Christy Hemme

Now, Fandango..the ICW has a whole host of talented wrestlers, including probably the most athletic superstar in the whole ICW, the former No Limits Champion, Mr World Elite himself, Antonio Cesaro.

[[ Christy's eyes widen. Fandango then turns his attention to her. ]]

FANDANGO

Excuse me...who?

[[ Christy shakes her head in disgust, she knows Fandango knows fine well who Antonio Cesaro is.]]

Christy Hemme

...Antonio Cesaro!

[[ Fandango looks up looking slightly confused, he strokes his chin repeatably, he then looks back into the direction of Christy as he goes to speak once again.]

FANDANGO

Ah, yes... Antonio Cesaro, Mr. receding hairline himself, I'm sorry, he's so irrelevant it took me a few moments. Ya know something, Kirsty Henning... From where I'm sitting, and from what little I've seen... Antonio Cesaro is nothing to ME, what makes him so special? Sure he's athletic but everyone in this industry is athletic this is SPORTS entertainment, key word being SPORT a real SPORT and Tonight... The entire WORLD witnesses... the BEGINNING..... of FAAAAHHHNNN... DAAAHHHHNNNN... GOOOOOOOO!

[[ Fandango then turns his attention to Christy, he looks her up and down, leaning back to look at her backside. ]]

FANDANGO

And before I go... A little piece of advice for you, Chrissy: FAT... looks better TAN.

[[ Christy looks completely insulted, looking down at herself embarrassed. ]]

FANDANGO

Now if you'll excuse me...

[[ He flips his hair out of his face one last time. ]]

FANDANGO

...I have reservations.

[[ He walks off, leaving Christy humiliated, confused, repulsed and yet relieved that it's all over. The ICW camera clicks off. ]]

Edited by karloss, 23 October 2013 - 08:39 PM.

fandango_signature_banner_by_jeri_spy-d6

#2 Andrew1446

Andrew1446

Lower Midcard

• ICW Hall of Famer
  • 847 posts

• Wrestler: Alex Koslov
  • Hometown: Moscow, Russia
  • Height: 5'9''
  • Weight: 190lb
  • Finishers: Russian Crossface; Red Star Press; Soviet Strike
  • Tag Team Partner(s): Vickie Guerrero (Manager)
  • Record: 7-4-0

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

I think you've done a pretty good job with this!  The character comes across well.  There's a few spelling errors here and there which you might want to fix up, but overall I'd say it's a decent sign-up. :)

#3 Viewing Community Index

Viewing Community Index

Midcard

• ICW Superstar
  • 1,722 posts

• Wrestler: Antonio Cesaro
  • Hometown: Lucerne, Switzerland
  • Height: 6'5''
  • Weight: 232lb
  • Finishers: Neutralizer (Cradle belly to back inverted mat slam) and Ricolaplex (X-plex)
  • Tag Team Partner(s): Aksana (Valet)
  • Record: 08-03-00

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

The main thing will comment on is that Christy isn't official staff (Terri is) but I like that there was a story from the broadcast perspective too! Main problem for me is that it feels a bit anti-climatic I just wanted him to acknowledge ICW other than by name or dropping in WZ.

Expand on intentions and possible feuds/allies etc to help us see how the character would integrate. Aside from that it was a refreshing read!

antonio_zpsd842a226.png

" WORLD ELITE "

#4 ADA 2

ADA 2

Lower Midcard

• ICW Superstar
  • 609 posts

• Wrestler: Jack Swagger
  • Hometown: Perry, Oklahoma
  • Height: 6'6''
  • Weight: 263 lblb
  • Finishers: Ankle Lock
  • Record: 30-41-0

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:29 AM

Expand a little bit, but otherwise this was a really good sign up, great character choice as well.

Posted Image

#5 karloss

karloss

New Talent

• Members
  • 6 posts

• Wrestler: Fandango
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Weight: 211lb
  • Finishers: Slingshot Leg Drop
  • Record: 0-0-0

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

Thanks for the comments, I've expanded a little bit and fixed a couple of errors.

fandango_signature_banner_by_jeri_spy-d6