CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Sexy Star's Inbox

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Lunar

Lunar

Jobber

• ICW Superstar
  • 93 posts

• Wrestler: Krissy Vaine
  • Hometown: Greensboro, North Carolina
  • Height: 5'8''
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Finishers: Special Attraction (ChokeBomb)
  • Record: 2-3-0

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:26 AM

yh289.jpg

Sexy Star's Inbox

Interested in something different? Well you came to the right place message me here if you have a question or si quieres ablar con la reina de las reinas.

nx8hsm.jpg

#2 CM Sean

CM Sean

Main Eventer

• ICW Superstar
  • 3,755 posts

• Wrestler: John Cena
  • Hometown: West Newbury, Massachusetts
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 240lb
  • Finishers: F-U, STF-U
  • Record: 52-32-1

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

raw20201020135_display_image_crop_340x23

TO: SEXY STAR (sexystar@icw.com)

"Hola, señorita Reina de Queens. Yo no tengo mucho tiempo para hablar, pero cuando el primo de John fue a tomar una ducha y dejó a su página de correo electrónico abierto a echar un vistazo a, no pude resistir sino para enviar un mensaje. Su máscara es una cosa de belleza. Y creo que eres muy divina la verdad sea dicha. Un día, creo que debemos frotar nuestras máscaras juntos. Sólo para ver si saltan chispas. Hasta entonces, señorita - mi compañero luchador - siga balanceándose en esa piñata! (y por favor, hazme un favor. Cousin John parece pensar Emma la próxima gran cosa de la división de damas. Ya lo sé, ¿no? RIDÍCULO! Así que por favor, demostrar que estaba equivocado). La de Viva México!"

Spoiler

#NUNCATERINDAS

9kavbl.jpg

fdc74k.jpg

#3 halcyon

halcyon

Main Eventer

• ICW Superstar
  • 4,645 posts

• Wrestler: Naomi Night
  • Hometown: Orlando, Florida
  • Height: 5'5''
  • Weight: 123lb
  • Finishers: Ghettiquette, Nightmare, Nightshade
  • Record: 19-11-00

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

96lqhc.png

Girl, me and you...our styles are gonna clash. I am a Luchadora too, pretty much...y'all see my flying round that ring. But who are 'chu? I mean, I respect the mask and all, but y'all leave me curious. Stay away from Maria, she'll be trying to demask you. She trying that wit' the Hurricane and failing.

This week you gon' be facing Emma. Yo, kick her in the teeth from me girl. I ain't playing.

Hugs and dropkicks

Naomi

x

The Honey Highlight Reel

Posted Image

#4 TravisDelRey

TravisDelRey

Opener

• ICW Superstar
  • 408 posts
  • Height: 5'0''

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

emmaaa_zpsfd497fbc.png

one new message!

* EMMALUTION@ICW.COM

* SEXYSTAR@ICW.COM

SUBJECT: SIMPLEMENTE EMMA?
Alright "Simplemente Sexy Star", I have seen your matches and know what you're capable of. I am not fond of cheatin' bounce, so please don't even try it! And by the way, that little 'salsa' dance you do needs a little improvement mate, I'd be more then happy to show you how it's done after our match.

- xoxox "Dancing Queen" Emma.

Edited by .emmatainment, 08 February 2013 - 08:57 PM.

#5 halcyon

halcyon

Main Eventer

• ICW Superstar
  • 4,645 posts

• Wrestler: Naomi Night
  • Hometown: Orlando, Florida
  • Weight: 123lb
  • Finishers: Ghettiquette, Nightmare, Nightshade
  • Record: 19-11-00

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

j0bb0y.png

TO: SEXY STAR

SUBJECT: YO

Nice debut. Y'all know I am kidding. I asked you to kick Emma in the face from me and yeah, y'all made a fool of yo'self. Emma showed you up honey and hell, she was impressive whereas YOU. Y'all a joke. I hope I can step in the ring wit 'chu soon, I wanna piece of Sexy Star before y'all run back to Mexico wit' your tail between your legs.

Good luck with you 'career'

Hugs and Dropkicks,

Naomi 

x

The Honey Highlight Reel

Posted Image

#6 TravisDelRey

TravisDelRey

Opener

• ICW Superstar
  • 408 posts
  • Height: 5'0''

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

emmaaa_zpsfd497fbc.png

one new message!

* EMMALUTION@ICW.COM

* SEXYSTAR@ICW.COM

SUBJECT: GOOD MATCH
Great match we put on Sexy Star! Maybe you'll win next time. It's all about leaving a good EMMpression and I'm sure you did that.

- xoxox "Dancing Queen" Emma.

#7 Amiee

Amiee

Upper Midcard

• Staff Member
  • 3,415 posts

• Wrestler: Maryse
  • Hometown: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
  • Height: 5'8''
  • Weight: 115lb
  • Finishers: French Kiss
  • Record: 1 - 0 - 0

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

To: ICW Roster

Re: Get in Shape with Madison Rayne

As many of you may be aware, I've ventured into new projects which I feel will benefit a lot of you on the roster that either want to continue to stay in shape, or for those who aren't, but are looking into ways of doing so. I've learned along the way, that most folk simply don't know how to go about finding a regime suited to them, but I'm a perfect, physical example of good food combined with steady, consistent exercise is all it takes! This is where I come in, because I'll be able to feed the mind, and the body with nutritional information, as well as ways to exercise to accumulate that dream body. If you feel that you'd benefit from my services, don't be shy to direct a message my way, because let's face it, it happens to us all. The odd cheeseburger, a sly soda. Well, maybe all of you.

Also, please take advantage of this amazing opportunity given to me by www.nuts-n-more.com where you can purchase nutritional nut based foods, and for a limited time only, if you use promo code "madisonrayne", you get 15% off! 

0Ny52br.jpg

Posted Image

#8 Angie

Angie

Midcard

• ICW Superstar
  • 1,490 posts

• Wrestler: Maria
  • Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
  • Height: 5'7''
  • Weight: 115lb
  • Finishers: Lady Killer & Beautiful Bulldog
  • Record: 23-23-0

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

TcMKGN0.png?1

to :
sexystar@icw.com

Congrats on your big win so now you have to impress the people... I'm sure they will love you. HA Just remember who's the champion and how hard it took me to get here so I don't go down that easily! Words to live by, Ms Star.

Ladies Champion, Maria K

Edited by Angie, 14 March 2013 - 11:29 PM.

>tumblr_mt4l4tWAVS1rnux1so4_250.gif>tumblr_mt4l4tWAVS1rnux1so5_250.gif

#9 ThreeG

ThreeG

Legend

• ICW Owner
  • 9,674 posts
  • Height: 5'10''

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

jpaibd.png

To: The entire ICW roster.

"I'm extremely sorry to bother you, however, I too have had to take precious time away from my vigorous hair dye routine just to even type this message. To be honest, it's an extremely pressing issue. One that I just cannot bare to let go.

If you hadn't noticed, this past week on War Zone I may have been a little out of line with a few people - I get a little passionate sometimes - and may have offended those concerned. Most notably a rather sweet and charming individual by the name of AJ Lee. I understand that she may be a little intense at times, and her overwhelming presence may be slightly unbearable. But I dread to think of the heartbreak I have caused due to my thoughtless actions. So, whilst she cries inconsolably at home with her child; Nacho Cheese I figured if we unite as one, we as a solidified unit... can change the world.

You see, without AJ, International Championship Wrestling is like salt without the pepper, the hot without the dog, the Ninja Turtles minus Michaelangelo. It simply does not work. So here is what I propose. I propose we unite, together as one to grant this delightful female the tryout she rightfully deserves!

How do we fight for this cause?!

All I ask is for a small donation of your time - if I can do it... so can you. Reply to this message with your thoughts and the simple words #SIGNAJ.

Together we can make it through the rain.

Yours sincerely,

Easy E... not AJ Lee."

jFtbsjg.png

#10 Dr Rita Lecter

Dr Rita Lecter

Opener

• ICW Superstar
  • 472 posts
  • Interests:Love
    Always
    Shines
    Everytime
    Remember 2
    Smile

• Wrestler: Reby Sky
  • Hometown: Queens, New York
  • Weight: 107lb
  • Finishers: SkyHard DDT || Sky Dive
  • Record: 0-3-0

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:57 PM

tumblr_mg9ktn0Lcr1qcr1pgo2_500.gif

YOU GOT ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM
reby sky

No offense but I can make my own judgements. And trust me, you're nota role model of mine. Emma is a good woman and I'll stand by my idea, Sexy Star.

icw's lady overachiever, reby sky

Edited by Dr Rita Lecter, 24 May 2013 - 11:57 PM.

ttPbunB.png?1

#11 Viewing Community Index

Viewing Community Index

Midcard

• ICW Superstar
  • 1,722 posts

• Wrestler: Antonio Cesaro
  • Hometown: Lucerne, Switzerland
  • Height: 6'5''
  • Weight: 232lb
  • Finishers: Neutralizer (Cradle belly to back inverted mat slam) and Ricolaplex (X-plex)
  • Tag Team Partner(s): Aksana (Valet)
  • Record: 08-03-00

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:52 PM

aksanacopy-1_zps98a9d8a9.png

one new message!

to... SEXYSTAR@ICW.COM

from... THEWORLDELITE@ICW.COM

subject... POOR YOU!

Why hallo there!

Aksana just come to ask where I make donation for your procedure? I watch the T.V. the other day and see advert for girl with big face like stacked tyres and they say she eating own face and Aksana just think of you! That why you wear mask! So sad that some people can't be beautiful but then not everyone is Aksana. 

You take check?

Aksana

Edited by Viewing Community Index, 14 June 2013 - 10:56 PM.

antonio_zpsd842a226.png

" WORLD ELITE "