your best match ever whats the funnest match youve ever had

.::Just~AmaZin::.

1 time i was fighting a guy who just wanted to fifght like a wild bull wit no strat in a TLC fatal 4 way he came at me the whole match he was angle I was RVD it was an even match the other 2 had set up ladder in corner of ring i rolling thunder angle had my finish i figured why not i climbed the ladder and i was in almost ful Red damage i thought he would either move or revrse but i landed it 5 star frog splsh perfectly off ladder in middle of ring and out of respect the other 2 actually let me win they didnt break pin NOW THAT THATS COOL

it was triple threat tlc, KO on. my caw(me) vs batista(com) vs rey mysterio(com) it was late in the match and batista knocked me and rey down with the ladder. he then climbed the ladder and stole the frog splash(rey's finisher) he somehow jumped over rey and ended up driving his knee into the back of my head caysing me to get KO'd it was really screwed up but totally awesome.

Hero doesnt have an account on caws but he wanted me to tell everyone this happened he was playing elimination chamber it was down to last 4 HBK(com) HHH(Him) Undertaker (com) Rock (com) he stold Taker finisher and pinned him you know after u loose elimination chamber you get up and leave well take got up and almost in like an act of revenge he used his finisher tombstoned Hero and left chamber rthen hero got sweet chin music and lost LOL thats gotta suck :lol: i guess taker wasnt to happy that he lost

My best match was in SVR 2006.
It was Last Man Standing between HBK and my CAW of Jason Voorhees (which I got from this site).
Anyhoo, Jason was dominating the first half of the match. HBK's head was red within 2 minutes.
But HBK would not go down, no matter what he was hit with.
HBK somehow made a comeback, and although he couldn't do many moves to Jason, he was still putting up a fight. He even made Jason red.
But Jason won in the end, with the choking of the sledgehammer.
Probably the best match I've seen in the game.

6 Man Battle Royal
Road Dog (Me Caw),X-Pac(CAW),HHH(com),Billy Gunn(Caw),Shawn Micheals(Com),Shane Mcmahon(Com)

It was down to the final 3, Road Dog X-Pac and HHH i eliminated x-pac then HHH got me in a grapple and x pac comes up and give me the x-factor and makes my head red and leaves, triple H pins me for the win

a triple threat match christian cage(caw)me vs rey mysterio(friend) vs paul london(caw).
it started off as a normal match when rey did a hurracanrana on me and a fell down and my head was red.
paul was knocked outside. it took rey to do the 619 7 TIMES. YES 7 TIMES. haha but in the end rey won
it was really fun

Ladder match, I was playing as Edge, my other friend as Orton, the other two (Kennedy and Kane) were CPU.One table was in the ring, I speared Orton, then Kennedy, then I speared Kane through the table.Orton then put Kennedy through the table with the Leap of Faith.Orton then come back to the ring suplexing me to the outside, Kane then went for the chokeslam but Orton did a counter and took a chair and stabed Kane.Next DDT on the chair, Kane was busted open.Kennedy came back with a table and put Orton through it with a DDT, I then suplexed Kennedy from the ladder, we were still inside th ring, Orton took the steel steps and busted me open, then Kane countered and busted Orton open.I brought Kane down with a sledgehammer, Kennedy, Orton and Kane seemed to be out, I took the ladder and positioned it in the center of the ring, I was that close, when Orton came up, we were trading blows, but Kane knocks down the ladder and both me and my friend go flying out of the ring Kane is up Kennedy comes up, knocks Kane off the ladder and wins the match.

I think my best match was when i won a royal rumble with the great khali eliminating 25 superstars :)
And in SVR 2006 when i buried alive the undertaker in season mode. It took me more than 45 minutes of battle :rolleyes:

[url="http://img372.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0009kb5xcy0.jpg"][img]http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/6881/0009kb5xcy0.th.jpg[/img][/url]

My probaly is Money in the Bank with 5 of my firneds and 1 com it was awsome it was i think Rey,X(Caw),Carlito,Jackman(caw),HBK(Com),Matt Hardy and it was alot of bad blood and i think it came down to carlito and HBK on a ladder and Matt and rey on one me and jackman pushed both down and it came to me and him he went for a gore missed i rebounded off ropes and gave him the running big boot and I took a ladder and won it. It was long and fun it was a match we had alot of controllers cause it was my B-day lol neway ya.

my best match was with a 30 man royal rumble i was chris(CAW) and all the best players and best caws at the end it was me on aj i beet him up 4 about ten minuites then hit a spear and irish wipped him out of the ring. it took me 3 attempts :lol: because i was really stupid and kept on doing diving moves put of the ring

my best match ever was against my friend. i decided to win the :censored: way and try to get a ring out so i threw him up the ramp then and ran up and an d hit him but while he was knocked out i ran out of stamina and the refs count got to 6 then we ran to the ring I ran out of stamina at the 8 count then he was laughin at me and kept runnin to the ring then HE ran out of stamina and i ran to the ring and got in at exactly the 10 count and won it was so funny :pounce:

1 - well there was my money in the bank match for hour and half with my friend (shelton, kennedy, HHH, HBK, Edge and Taker) everyone was red all over but hardly anyone had even touched the brief case until me and my mate worked togetehr for a little while we got everyone down outside the ring then both went to climb a ladder, unfortunately Edge got up and pushed us both (shelton and kennedy) out of ring when ladder fell. Edge then went cl;imbing the aldder and looked as if he was going to win - draining the case meter all the way (the other 3 people were still down at this time) however, my friend recovered and went up and lent the second ladder on that ladder to run up it shelton style, however, he changed his mind and just punched edge off ladder and did his finisher (stole edges) - that left me (now recovered) and him (somehow the other 3 men were still down from earlier). we both ran at each other however i ducked underneath him and in doing so just nicked him with my arm as some times happenes. The impact however forced him to afll over the ropes and out of the ring while i countinued my run directly up his previous lent ladder, reaching for the brief case (which was now a second from fully drained thanks to edge) as i reached for the top of the ladder. I succesfully grabbed hold and the match was over almost immediately, just as the HHH, HBk and Taker finally returned to their feet, only to be knocked over again by the two falling ladders - outcome = shelton wins, 1 hour 37 mins

2 - this was funny more than anything - on the same day before our epic me and my friend were playing an elimination chamber with Orton (me), Edge (friend), Finlay, Batista, Kennedy and RVD. I had started first and eliminated Kennedy and RVD by the time Edge entered at #6. My friend then went on to eliminate Finlay leaving Orton (me), Edge (friend) and Batsita who we decided to double team in order to gain stored finishers and leave us 1 on 1. So taht what we did; destoryed batista until he was almost all red and my friend decided he wanted to finish him off with an edge spear seeing as he had two finishers. therefore i stepped back and let the finisher happen however once the spear was complete edge does that little taunt at the end thing in which he points to crowd, well i decided to take advantage unexpectadly and ran at edge just as this tuant started and did my running grapple, which i have changed to mysterio roll in order to set up for RKO (it looks great if done properly), which cuaght edge unaware and made him instantly groggy for an RKO - 1,2,3! I then went on to pin the already downed batista and win the match! My friend wasnt happy but he soon cheered up during our epic MITB match above

My best series of matches was against my samoa joe caw, they were all single matches (Mitsuharu Misawa vs Samoa Joe) all of em lastest at least half an hour, in the end it was 4-2 to me, he won me one time by continously applyin the rear naked choke and i eventually taped lol

I liked the ending of this match it just seemed realistic.
Ashley went to the top rope to attempt a diving elbow to Jillian she rolled out of the way, Jillian went to grap Ashley but Ashley kicked her away threw her into the corner and did a clothes line to the top rope and went for a diving hurricanrana Jillian caught her did a quick diva-like powerbomb and did a pin with bridge for the victory.
another
another was Jeff Hardy (Me) vs Johnny Nitro - bell rings Nitro ran at me i countered and rolled him up for the 3 count
match time 00.10
It was funny, and jeff's quickest title defence :)

**Warning** This is F****** hilarious!

Chun-Li (that's me) beats Umaga (My first match on SVR2007) (No-DQ, to understand the FITC mode) 45:08

At my forehand at this, I used Gameshark to unlock all the extras the game could offer, so I made a Chun Li. I wanted to see if she proved to be the Strongest Woman in the World, I had trouble with the new controls, and that hurt me in the beginning, Umaga hit me with 2 Samoan Spikes to put my neck on orange, and I took the comeback of the year honors after I hit Umaga with a Super Kick, and a strange jump of the building to put away the Samoan Bulldozer!

IMO: What the F***!

This match actually happened last night: In my opinion, the hardest arena to get is the ECW arena. So, I was doing the MiTB match on legend mode. I doubted that I would win so I was my Hornswoggle CAW (so he can lift up the others he's a heavyweight XD). It was Hornswoggle vs Edge vs RVD vs Shelton Benjamin vs CM Punk(caw) vs Christian Cage(caw). Fast forward. The briefcase is close to coming down and I did the whole trick where you get all of the other werestlers to fight on the entrance ramp. But Shelton(that s.o.b) decided to follow me into the ring and he attacked me from behind. He set up the ladder and started climbing. I'm great at button mashing so I got up fast and set up the second ladder in the ring so that it was leaning on the first. Run up the ladder and bam! Super Spear off the top! Now CM Punk decides to come down to the ring along with Edge and they start fighting on the way up the ladder at the top. I tip the ladder over and quickly through Shelton and Edge out. I climb up the turnbuckle while CM Punk is on the ground and is it? Is it? YES! It's the Lepraton Bomb! I climb up the ladder and I get the case. I actually won the MiTB with Hornswoggle. I now have the ECW Arena, which I enjoy very much. Now to make the ECW wrestlers...

smackdown vs raw 2007 i connected a multitap to ps2 and a tornado 6 man elemnation chamber it was orignals vs orgnals castor(me orginal) pollux(bros orgnals) troy(bro caw)toki(friends caw) loki(friends caw) fili(friends caw) so as we were playing we were trying to see who can win the match it was a long match it took about 65 mins(1 hour 5 mins) so as we were playing in like after 25 mins we were still playing troy was in red me and pollux were yellow completely and only toki was injured to yellow in the 30 mins troy got elimnated so it was only castor an pollux her on out we were getting beating but we managed to do our finishers on toki and pollux pinned toki whle i coverd him oh ya//i put weapon hacks than i fought loki pollux fought fili than pollux got star pressed threw table by filli and got pinned while the same time i did my finisher (bottom flip i belive) aand made him sumbit with boston crab so it just left loki vs castr heres were it gets intresting we started reversing each others moves than i tried to do my finisher but he reversed it than he did his finisher the swanton and i didint reverse it he tried to pin but i escaped than he did the swanton again and tried to pin me than i escaped again then i did the lionsault and he escaped than i stole his finisher and tried to do the sharpshooter and i missed than i did the corckscrew threw a table he ESCAPED!!! than when i lost all hope when he did last ride itought he was gonna pin me but i reversed it and did the bottom flip and mad him sumbit.[it was exciring for me because i like competition and playing against other orignals]

i had a bunch of good matches like a burried alive match on xbox live and i burried him in 1minuete 47 seconds
also it was a hell in a celli chokeslammed him through a table and we were both red i got down there and picked him up he reversed and did his fineseher vetabreaker pinned me and one mother :censored:

[quote name='-uA-WiZZard' post='1612891' date='Apr 6 2007, 05:23 AM']1 time i was fighting a guy who just wanted to fifght like a wild bull wit no strat in a TLC fatal 4 way he came at me the whole match he was angle I was RVD it was an even match the other 2 had set up ladder in corner of ring i rolling thunder angle had my finish i figured why not i climbed the ladder and i was in almost ful Red damage i thought he would either move or revrse but i landed it 5 star frog splsh perfectly off ladder in middle of ring and out of respect the other 2 actually let me win they didnt break pin NOW THAT THATS COOL[/quote]
This has got to be the funniest match ever. John Cena gets Shawn Michaels in the STFU and Edge pins Randy Orton simultaneously and the Referee hesitates. When Shawn Michaels refuses to tap, John Cena breaks the hold so the Referee starts counting Edge's pin. John Cena attempts to break the pin twice but fails. It appears Edge has won but what the referee doesn't see is that earlier Shawn Michaels tapped out to the STFU. John Cena wins via. Submission. You have to watch it! Here's the link: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L03hFbjpBbM"]Click me[/url]

Archived