Create your own match.

soulsword666

Hell in a Cell, Casket, and buried alive all rolled into one.
You start in the Cell, fight your way to the top or wherever you want to fight. On the outside is a Casket that is left open.
The trick is to get your opponent into the Casket, wheel them up the ramp without them getting out, push them into the buried alive hole, and bury them.
The extra things I would add would be a special you could do like in the parking lot kinda. If you were both on the top of the Cell and you had two finishers you could move them to the side above the Casket and Chokeslam them off into the Casket. Only Undertaker, Kane, or Big show's fighting stances could do this. Kane's would have another special though. Once he wheeled it up the ramp without them getting out he would pull out some matches and light the Casket on fire. It would be an instant win.

To get out of the Casket it would have a meter like Submission B, only move a lot faster and the window of oppurtunity would be smaller. So you would be REALLY lucky if you got out when fully red. But it would be easy to get out when not hurt.

However, even if there was a create a match, this would probably be impossible. :lol: Its jsut a fantasy match of mine. I call it the Death Row Match. Get it? You start out in a Cell and end up buried six feet under. Just pointing out the obvious.
I have at least 3 different variations of this match.

[quote name='Hellfire&Brimstone' post='122277' date='Apr 25 2006, 03:02 PM']Hell in a Cell, Casket, and buried alive all rolled into one.
You start in the Cell, fight your way to the top or wherever you want to fight. On the outside is a Casket that is left open.
The trick is to get your opponent into the Casket, wheel them up the ramp without them getting out, push them into the buried alive hole, and bury them.
The extra things I would add would be a special you could do like in the parking lot kinda. If you were both on the top of the Cell and you had two finishers you could move them to the side above the Casket and Chokeslam them off into the Casket. Only Undertaker, Kane, or Big show's fighting stances could do this. Kane's would have another special though. Once he wheeled it up the ramp without them getting out he would pull out some matches and light the Casket on fire. It would be an instant win.

To get out of the Casket it would have a meter like Submission B, only move a lot faster and the window of oppurtunity would be smaller. So you would be REALLY lucky if you got out when fully red. But it would be easy to get out when not hurt.

However, even if there was a create a match, this would probably be impossible. :lol: Its jsut a fantasy match of mine. I call it the Death Row Match. Get it? You start out in a Cell and end up buried six feet under. Just pointing out the obvious.
I have at least 3 different variations of this match.[/quote]

great idea but u forgot to mention it has some stretcher match in there (wheeling the up the ramp) you have great taste cheers for the entry everyone else feel free!

If you think about it an elimination tag team deathrow match would be awsome.

Ive finally thought of a match of my own.Its called the Texas bullrope finisher match you see they start off like the other match but after they touch the corner the have to do thier finisher before they touch the next one lol.its not as creative or as good for that matter as Hellfire&brimstones one but i think it would be fun.

Guest Brenty Boy
Thats a good match but mine would be like a hell in the cell, stretcher, and no holds barred match with a different ending.

Both superstars would start inside the cell and fight and there would be
a stretcher at the bottom of the ramp, plus the are total insane weoplons l
ike flame tourchs, giant tank stopping things, barbed wire, man hole covers, etc.
and the only way to win is to get the opponent on the stretcher and ram him
through a giant wall of glass!!! No rules, No remorse, just a good old fight!!!

The gettin them up the ramp would just be getting them inside the stretcher by irish wipe,
then press 'O' to grap the stretcher and use directionall buttons to move, except the
opponent would randomly try to get off, so it would turn into a submission like system
and when ur up the top you must have a stored finisher and when ur infront of the
glass wall with strecther in hand you press 'L1'. I call it the "Gateway To Hell Match"

Please tell me if there is anything that would make my match better!!!

Guest Guest
I would like a match called Hell in a Cell. LOL. Its a lil different doh.

There are two cages stacked on top of one another and you fight in the top cell and you have to put you opponet throught the cell and they fall down to the bottom cell which is on fire. LOL. That would be a fun match. The only way you could win is if the person was red you couldn't just fall through. Something like those gamecube wrestlemania's matches

Guest brenty boy likes madness!&#3
:1eye: I think my match (gateway to hell) is way to complicated and it would be to hard to actually put in a game! Although it would be pretty good to watch, :nono: goin into the crowd, backstage through the cell into extremly dangerouse senery...whats wrong with that??? NOTHING...exactly. :censored:

[quote name='Brenty Boy' post='136187' date='May 1 2006, 06:05 AM']Thats a good match but mine would be like a hell in the cell, stretcher, and no holds barred match with a different ending.

Both superstars would start inside the cell and fight and there would be
a stretcher at the bottom of the ramp, plus the are total insane weoplons l
ike flame tourchs, giant tank stopping things, barbed wire, man hole covers, etc.
and the only way to win is to get the opponent on the stretcher and ram him
through a giant wall of glass!!! No rules, No remorse, just a good old fight!!!

The gettin them up the ramp would just be getting them inside the stretcher by irish wipe,
then press 'O' to grap the stretcher and use directionall buttons to move, except the
opponent would randomly try to get off, so it would turn into a submission like system
and when ur up the top you must have a stored finisher and when ur infront of the
glass wall with strecther in hand you press 'L1'. I call it the "Gateway To Hell Match"

Please tell me if there is anything that would make my match better!!![/quote]
thats not badley thoght

Hell in a cell tlc last man standing blood match

hell in a cell with tlc inside,outside and on top on the cell and like a last man standing you have to knock em out for 10 seconds but they have to be bleeding really bad first aka crimson mask

another one 50 foot high steel cage

and 70 foot high hell in a cell

Guest TRAVI/BOB
A 7000000000000000000000000000FT HI CAGE THAT U HAve 2 escape 2 win and u inch yer way up 1 ft at a time compatable with 1vs1 1vs2 2vs2 3vs2 3vs3 2vs2vs2 2vs2vs1vs1 1vs1vs1 1vs1vs1vs1 1vs1vs1vs1vs1vs1 3vs1 4vs2 4vs1 and 5vs1 and u can play it online

i call mine the Barbed Grave of Hell you start out in the hell in a cell and the whole thing is coverd with barbed wire and any weapon is covered with barbed wire and then you need to break out of the hell in a cell but it would be harder than the 06 one and then you need to go to the top of the cell and there will be a casket up ther then what you can do is either put them in the casket and wheel them off of the cell and into a grave or you can have 2 finishers and you are like big show or kane or andre (ANYONE REALLY STRONG) you do your finisher into the casket then you pick up the casket and toss it off of the cell smashing to peices on the floor (INSTANT WIN)

[quote name='TRAVI/BOB' post='137429' date='May 1 2006, 08:18 PM']A 7000000000000000000000000000FT HI CAGE THAT U HAve 2 escape 2 win and u inch yer way up 1 ft at a time compatable with 1vs1 1vs2 2vs2 3vs2 3vs3 2vs2vs2 2vs2vs1vs1 1vs1vs1 1vs1vs1vs1 1vs1vs1vs1vs1vs1 3vs1 4vs2 4vs1 and 5vs1 and u can play it online[/quote]
what was that for?

[quote name='Lashley Rulez' post='137578' date='May 1 2006, 09:04 PM']i call mine the Barbed Grave of Hell you start out in the hell in a cell and the whole thing is coverd with barbed wire and any weapon is covered with barbed wire and then you need to break out of the hell in a cell but it would be harder than the 06 one and then you need to go to the top of the cell and there will be a casket up ther then what you can do is either put them in the casket and wheel them off of the cell and into a grave or you can have 2 finishers and you are like big show or kane or andre (ANYONE REALLY STRONG) you do your finisher into the casket then you pick up the casket and toss it off of the cell smashing to peices on the floor (INSTANT WIN)[/quote]
good match and the name is also cool

Guest Guest_CoolCarlito_*
what about all the extreme matches put together in one and it called Ultimate Hardcore match

(stupid?)

Guest jess_1001
how bout a hell in a cell with a steel cage in side it
and around the cage have barbwire with thumtacks

or have the cage of doom like from wcw halloween havoc but
have it a hell in a cell with a cage inside the cell
and have the electric chair come down when
10 mins. is up

or have a scaffolding match and have the ring covered in broken glass
and barbwire

You know, most of these matches you are making would literally kill you, even if they were just acting while doing it in real life. Seriously, pushing a Casket off of a HIAC? Thats crazy....just crazy enough to kick some ass! :lol: I really hope they have a create an arena and create a match because those would make the game 1000x more fun. I would never get bored because you could always just make a new match. :D
All good Ideas!
Some a bit over the top, but good.

call me psyco but i reckon the most violent match ever would be a triple cage ladder matchfirst of all start in the bottom cage with 4 ladders on the outide of the ring but inside the cage. Using the ladder and enviroment ko your opponent or smash him up and climb the ladder and climb into the next cage and so on, so on. once you reach the top cage it becomes a sipmle(or not) ladder match containing a breifcase, title belt or whatever.

holy :crap: that would hurt to fall back in the lower cage!!

Archived