The Punisher

StalwartXX

Ok, second attempt at a CAW from memory alone. If I do say so myself, I think its quite good. Annoying to do though cos of how I made the face-paint skull and t-shirt skull. Anyways, voila.

[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/StalwartXX/Mybody411.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/StalwartXX/Mybody409.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Spanky' post='1429577' date='Mar 1 2007, 10:05 PM']Looks good but since when did the Punisher wear face paint.[/quote]
I think he did later on in the film. i havnt watched it all, my dad got it out from the video shop and he was watching it and every now and then id watch 4 about 10 mins so i dunno(i love comic of it tho :D)

any way hes awsome

• 2 weeks later...
What the hell is on his face? That's not zombie camo which I think is what you were trying for. Yes before you try to call it something different, that's what the skull like camo is called. And what's on his shirt? Is that a beaver skull?

1/10...I'd give it a zero but at least you put him in black. The skulls and camo on face need a lot of work.

the punisher never wore face paint...that was CHAPEL from the SPAWN series, not in the movie, not in the comics, never...period!! he wore all black w/white gloves and white boots, find a pic of him on yahoo or a marvel comics web site, if you like the face paint then go to spawn.com and go to figures, look at spawn series 1 and make CHAPEL. YOUR PUNISHER LOOKS LIKE CRAP!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='deadzom69' post='1525259' date='Mar 21 2007, 07:19 PM']the punisher never wore face paint...that was CHAPEL from the SPAWN series, not in the movie, not in the comics, never...period!! he wore all black w/white gloves and white boots, find a pic of him on yahoo or a marvel comics web site, if you like the face paint then go to spawn.com and go to figures, look at spawn series 1 and make CHAPEL. YOUR PUNISHER LOOKS LIKE CRAP!!!![/quote]

Don't be a jerk.

The Punisher has worn face paint a couple of times, it's just exceedingly rare. That said, I don't care for this Punisher in the least, because it in no way looks like him and the paint and skull on the shirt are really badly done, but yelling that it looks like crap is just uncalled for.

And study your comics history next time, because there is some Punisher material out there with the facepaint. Trust the guy that has the vast majority of Punisher comics out there.

Don't be a jerk.

The Punisher has worn face paint a couple of times, it's just exceedingly rare. That said, I don't care for this Punisher in the least, because it in no way looks like him and the paint and skull on the shirt are really badly done, but yelling that it looks like crap is just uncalled for.

And study your comics history next time, because there is some Punisher material out there with the facepaint. Trust the guy that has the vast majority of Punisher comics out there........

you're a *censored*ing idiot. punisher never wore face paint...in the 20 years i've been reading that comic i've NEVER seen face paint on him...as frank castle in 'nam he wore camo face paint...but never as the punisher...you need to get your shit together...

• 3 weeks later...
lets get this back on topic
hee is a pic with him having facepaint
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/slg3233/untitled.jpg[/img]
i would give him a glove on both hands and work on both skulls a bit more and change the black to hunter green

[quote name='Disturbed One S.S.' post='1775139' date='May 2 2007, 06:59 AM']lets get this back on topic
hee is a pic with him having facepaint
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/slg3233/untitled.jpg[/img]
i would give him a glove on both hands and work on both skulls a bit more and change the black to hunter green[/quote]

Agreed also try changing the hair and work on face morphing more to make him look mad his eyes look like he's about to cry. Great start though just start fine tuning

[quote]I think he did later on in the film. i havnt watched it all, my dad got it out from the video shop and he was watching it and every now and then id watch 4 about 10 mins so i dunno(i love comic of it tho )[/quote]
you should watch all the film, best film ive seen for along time i gotta say, kevin nash plays as the russian in it.
back on topic
i think you should get rid of the designs on the face as frank castle never wore face paint in the film, in the game of the punisher, when you performed a special kill sometimes the face paint would come up but it was very rare... nice work on the attire though you might wanna give him coat 2 just for his entrance to make it better up to you though

Archived