She-Hulk formula now up.

Vampire Wraith

Most of you that saw the preview remember that she had the dark blue fitness bra and dark blue underwear with black gloves and boots. I changed it to this because I'm working on a Wonder Woman, and I didn't want two female superheroes with dark blue underwear, so here's an updated outfit similar to one she wore in the older She-Hulk versions.

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/VampireWraith/shehulk1.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/Vam...th/shehulk1.jpg[/url]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/VampireWraith/shehulk2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/Vam...th/shehulk2.jpg[/url]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/VampireWraith/shehulk3.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/Vam...th/shehulk3.jpg[/url]

Name: She Hulk
HUD name: She Hulk
Announcer Intro: Jennifer or The Hero
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Weight Class: Super Heavyweight
Match Tactic: Clean
Show: Your choice

APPEARANCE

Body Skin: 6 (37, 38, -26, 100)
Face Skin Tone: 1
Eyes: 1 (-36, 49 -10)
Eyebrows: 2 (49, 49, -25)
Eyelashes: 3
Lips: 28 (38, 49, -50)
Hair: 1 (49, 100, -64, 100)
Underwear: 23 (Black)
Women's Clothes: 20, Pattern 39
Make up: 1
Belts: 4
Shoes: 21

MORPHING

Head Morphing: 32, 20, 19
Forehead Morphing: 13, 0, 7, 0

Eyebrows: 24, 0, 0, 39
Eyes: 16, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 44
Nose: 20, 56, 0, -12, 0, 0, 0, -22
Mouth: 0, 0, 19, 9, 0, 0, -20
Skin Aging: 12

Body Type: -100
Neck: 0, 49, 49
Abdomen: 0, 24, 24
Waist: 9, 10
Arms: 0, 49, 49
Hands: 49, 50, 50
Legs: 0, 49, 62
Feet: 43, 24, 49

Height: 6'7"

AI FIGHTING STYLE
Grapple
Brawler
Move: Clever
Irish Whip: Less
Diving Moves: Often
Taunt: Often

[quote name='Vampire Wraith' post='1108387' date='Dec 29 2006, 03:33 AM'][quote name='DeZmonD' post='1106062' date='Dec 28 2006, 05:55 AM']Looks good, but I assume you haven't changed her attire?[/quote]

No. I was looking through a crapload of pics, and she has so many different looks/costumes.
[/quote]

I know exactly what you mean...

[quote name='Will Kemp' post='1167133' date='Jan 6 2007, 02:30 AM']She needs to be a bit more muscular, she's too thin right now. Other than that though, this is very well done. Plus, I don't think She-Hulk wears shoes of any kind.[/quote]
hey will have you read she hulk lately she does wear shoes as a matter of fact she has a new comic out now where she is a lawyer again as well as a superhero and what's so weird is that now marvel has her changeing back to jen walters again like she did when she debuted in the 70's when she was known as the savage she-hulk i mean i liked it better when she was jen walters when she was stuck in her she- hulk body all the time and couldn't change back to her normal body at all but oh no marvel thought that was a bad idea to have her as she-hulk all the time so what did they do they put a stupid bracelet on her called get this a gamma charger and the only time she could be shulkie was when the gamma charger was at full power isn't that stupid i hope marvel gets her to be shulkie full time again because if they don't then this book won't have a good shelf life ie it'll get the axe really quick!

[quote name='Will Kemp' post='1167133' date='Jan 6 2007, 03:30 AM']She needs to be a bit more muscular, she's too thin right now. Other than that though, this is very well done. Plus, I don't think She-Hulk wears shoes of any kind.[/quote]

She-Hulk has had many looks/costumes/sizes. Also, sorry for the wait guys, it's just that I've been busy a lot, but I will put the formula up sometime within the week.

[quote name='td34x' post='1168111' date='Jan 6 2007, 10:41 AM'][quote name='Will Kemp' post='1167133' date='Jan 6 2007, 02:30 AM']She needs to be a bit more muscular, she's too thin right now. Other than that though, this is very well done. Plus, I don't think She-Hulk wears shoes of any kind.[/quote]
hey will have you read she hulk lately she does wear shoes as a matter of fact she has a new comic out now where she is a lawyer again as well as a superhero and what's so weird is that now marvel has her changeing back to jen walters again like she did when she debuted in the 70's when she was known as the savage she-hulk i mean i liked it better when she was jen walters when she was stuck in her she- hulk body all the time and couldn't change back to her normal body at all but oh no marvel thought that was a bad idea to have her as she-hulk all the time so what did they do they put a stupid bracelet on her called get this a gamma charger and the only time she could be shulkie was when the gamma charger was at full power isn't that stupid i hope marvel gets her to be shulkie full time again because if they don't then this book won't have a good shelf life ie it'll get the axe really quick!
[/quote]

LAME. The She-Hulk I'm familiar with doesn't wear shoes, and I just think it looks better personally. In fact, I could take a picture of the She-Hulk comic I have here at rez if I had batteries in my camera.

[quote name='Will Kemp' post='1176725' date='Jan 8 2007, 01:09 AM'][quote name='td34x' post='1168111' date='Jan 6 2007, 10:41 AM'][quote name='Will Kemp' post='1167133' date='Jan 6 2007, 02:30 AM']She needs to be a bit more muscular, she's too thin right now. Other than that though, this is very well done. Plus, I don't think She-Hulk wears shoes of any kind.[/quote]
[/quote]

LAME. The She-Hulk I'm familiar with doesn't wear shoes, and I just think it looks better personally. In fact, I could take a picture of the She-Hulk comic I have here at rez if I had batteries in my camera.
[/quote]
the she-hulk you're familiar with doesn't where shoes huh! did you read all my post carefully i said and i'll say it one more time when she first debuted in the 70's she was know as the savage she-hulk witch means she was a female version of the hulk witch means she didn't wear shoes and her shirt ripped just like bruce's did when he turned in to the hulk as a matter of fact you know how she became the she-hulk huh! she got some blood from bruce after a mugger shot her with a gun so your statement about the she-hulk i'm familiar with doesn't wear shoes means you haven't read her comic in a long time because marvel changed her image alot now she is not a savage evil monster anymore now when she is shulkie she's smart and when she saves people now she cares about their well being and i'm not calling you stupid it's just you havent read her book in a long time that's how out of touch you are with shulkie oh in case you're wondering where i got the name shulkie from well marvel gave her that nickname because shulkie is a short version of her name she-hulk so even though the thing with gamma charger is lame it's still really funny i mean you have to see jens face when that runs outta juice i mean she's like oh not now why so why don't you pick her new book and read it that way you'll catch up with all that !

[quote name='td34x' post='1177880' date='Jan 8 2007, 11:54 AM'][quote name='Will Kemp' post='1176725' date='Jan 8 2007, 01:09 AM'][quote name='td34x' post='1168111' date='Jan 6 2007, 10:41 AM'][quote name='Will Kemp' post='1167133' date='Jan 6 2007, 02:30 AM']She needs to be a bit more muscular, she's too thin right now. Other than that though, this is very well done. Plus, I don't think She-Hulk wears shoes of any kind.[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
the she-hulk you're familiar with doesn't where shoes huh! did you read all my post carefully i said and i'll say it one more time when she first debuted in the 70's she was know as the savage she-hulk witch means she was a female version of the hulk witch means she didn't wear shoes and her shirt ripped just like bruce's did when he turned in to the hulk as a matter of fact you know how she became the she-hulk huh! she got some blood from bruce after a mugger shot her with a gun so your statement about the she-hulk i'm familiar with doesn't wear shoes means you haven't read her comic in a long time because marvel changed her image alot now she is not a savage evil monster anymore now when she is shulkie she's smart and when she saves people now she cares about their well being and i'm not calling you stupid it's just you havent read her book in a long time that's how out of touch you are with shulkie oh in case you're wondering where i got the name shulkie from well marvel gave her that nickname because shulkie is a short version of her name she-hulk so even though the thing with gamma charger is lame it's still really funny i mean you have to see jens face when that runs outta juice i mean she's like oh not now why so why don't you pick her new book and read it that way you'll catch up with all that !
[/quote]

Wow, punctuation...learn it, love it, become best friends with it.

Back on topic: Very good She-Hulk.

[quote name='PartyOf5' post='1185066' date='Jan 10 2007, 09:19 AM'][quote name='td34x' post='1177880' date='Jan 8 2007, 11:54 AM'][quote name='Will Kemp' post='1176725' date='Jan 8 2007, 01:09 AM'][quote name='td34x' post='1168111' date='Jan 6 2007, 10:41 AM'][quote name='Will Kemp' post='1167133' date='Jan 6 2007, 02:30 AM']She needs to be a bit more muscular, she's too thin right now. Other than that though, this is very well done. Plus, I don't think She-Hulk wears shoes of any kind.[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Wow, punctuation...learn it, love it, become best friends with it.

Back on topic: Very good She-Hulk.
[/quote]
wow someone elses business learn to mind yours or you're to be banned is that understood back on topic you need to read she-hulk to catch up

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Vampire Wraith' post='1207729' date='Jan 14 2007, 08:29 PM'][quote name='Soccaprodi' post='1204959' date='Jan 14 2007, 02:11 PM']*imitates Chris Griffin*
I love you She Hulk.
Seriously, nice. Can this work on the ps2 version?[/quote]

Thanks. And I have no idea. Some transfer well, others don't.
[/quote]
hey vampirewraith long time no see buddy it's me thor good to see that you're making caws again i have something to tell you about your caw of shulkie and that is you might want to redo her chest because it isn't that large i'll admit she has a chest on her but i think went you went overboard with that otherwise good caw and i still have the caw of blaze from the game streets of rage that you did for last years game so like i said reduce the size of her bust and she will look alright!

Archived