SDL presents...My Showcase

SDL

Thanks man...yeah, I made Havoc's attire quite a bit darker last year for his final version...this year, every time mercer uses him, I scream about his Ronald McDonald hair lmao

Chance's attire was all made by mercer31, and I did most of the morphing.

[quote name='beerbellybeast' post='1065334' date='Dec 21 2006, 12:23 PM']if the nwo doesn't work out, he can have a revelation.....

got an attire idea for the demons, i will be more helpful this time,lol[/quote]
That's a thought...I have the other two members of the Wolfpac to get posted.
I just haven't finished them yet.

I can prob get the formula for Chance up in the next couple of days, with mercer31's blessing, of course :D

Anyone else?

[quote name='beerbellybeast' post='1066264' date='Dec 21 2006, 02:52 PM']the heck with the blessing, just post him, :P :bang:

hopefully we can get the demons, more demonic[/quote]
Eh, they're supposed to be like anime demons, or something...
Hey, XT liked them!

[quote name='beerbellybeast' post='1066327' date='Dec 21 2006, 03:02 PM']you know me, if they are gonna be the demons, then i shall make them dark and scary, ha ha ha ha(insert demonic laugh)

alrighty then, :spas:[/quote]
Yeah, well, as soon as Nightmare666 gets off his butt, I'm gonna have dark & scary demons...can only have so many of those on a roster :P

So, I think I'm leaving the Demons as is, just working on their morphing now

[quote name='The Remedy°' post='1067152' date='Dec 21 2006, 04:56 PM']I like the leg paint you used on chance

but not diggin the last two i don't know why i just dont :-/

and like always i dont rate becuase it is disrepectful to the CAW maker :sharkboy:[/quote]
Hey, that's cool...Ronin and Havoc have their share of haters...
But they looked good on last year's roster, so I couldn't do without them this year.
They still have morphing yet to be done on them, those are VERY early pics.

Thanks for the nice comments about Chance, guys, I hope to get the formula up soon, for whoever wants it :D

[quote name='XtremeTony' post='1069012' date='Dec 21 2006, 09:49 PM']Who rival these 3 you just created?
Chance makes a good rival agianst some of the upper mid-card CAWs here.
I'm not sure about who can rival the tag team.[/quote]
Hmm...
Not sure :shake:

Chance is a main eventer on my game, carries the WHC right now...the nWo version, of course

My Cena attired variation of me has the WWE title.

The Demons are currently the WWE Tag Champs, not bad considering they're not quite finished.
DX II is the World tag champs, of course :P

I guess just however you would want to use them...if that answers the question..?

[quote name='beerbellybeast' post='1070228' date='Dec 22 2006, 01:47 AM']:'( :'( , before my game went belly up, you were the 1st ever BPW Xtreme champion, you made history that nite[/quote]
Yeah, sorry to hear about that, man...happened to ya on 06, now 07, too...damn, just isn't right.
I'd transfer you my save, if I could...

lol
Ok, I know it sucked and all, but we ought to at least TRY to stay on topic :lol:

Guys, We've given Chance Goldberg's moveset, my friend wanted to try it out, kept the finishers and all, and this CAW is freaking [u]dominant![/u]

Formula forthcoming, so you can try him out...

Updated pics of The Demons, soon, gotta get some more morphing done

[quote name='beerbellybeast' post='1071959' date='Dec 22 2006, 12:27 PM']the topic is about being off topic, lol

sweet, even though goldberg was a moron, his moveset is a good one

can't wait to see, the new demons[/quote]
You're telling me...
I always used a tweaked up variation of it for Jeff Pryce, and just used it as read for Chance...he's a bastard to face, I'll give him that! :spas:

Anybody else, before I finally get around to the formula?
Or should I bother posting the formula??

Archived