Sylvan

ThaBoy Aj

Hey all,

This is my first attempt at a real wrestler, and as I'm sure you can tell I've never posted here before, however, I'm hoping to eventually be able to make good caws.

Anyway, here is my Completed... SYLVAN!!

***Final Version:***

Face
[img]http://www.geocities.com/main_event_rps/boardpics/sly.jpg[/img]
Face Half & Half Pic:
[img]http://www.geocities.com/main_event_rps/boardpics/sly2faces.jpg[/img]
Shows Hair Hack:
[img]http://www.geocities.com/main_event_rps/boardpics/sly2faces2.jpg[/img]
Body Morphing:
[img]http://www.geocities.com/main_event_rps/boardpics/sly2.jpg[/img]

***FORMULA FINALLY AVAILIBLE***

[Employment Application Form]
Name: Sylvan
HUD Name: Sylvan
Nickname: Default
Nickname Placement: None
Announcer Introduction: The Superstar (or whatever you choose)
Hometown: Montreal, Canada
Weight Class: Heavyweight
Match Tactic: Dirty
Show: Smackdown
Voice: 1
Match Specialty: None or whatever you want.
[Head/Face]
Basic Faces: None
-Head Morphing-
Head: -9, -10, -9
Forehead: 0, 0, 0, 0
-Face Morphing-
Eyebrows: -79, 9, 43, 0
Eyes: -24, 49, -29, 0, 0, 0, 0
Nose: -2, 33, -24, 0, 0, 0, 31, 4
Cheeks: -88, 0, 44, 0
Mouth: 33, -6, -100, 0, 0, 56, 12
Jaw: 19, 34, -10, -48, -35, 1
Ears: 9, 0, 0, 0
Skin Aging: 5
[Body]
Body Type: 3
Neck: -49, 12, 9
Chest: 38, -4, 9
Shoulder: 0, 0, 9
Abdomen: -27, 7, 9
Waist: 0, 9
Arms: 0, 0, 0
Hands: 0, 0, 0
Legs: 0, 0, 9
Feet: 0, 0, 0
Body Skin: #5 Second Color Block Choice
Body Hair: #1
Body Height: 6'0"
[Layers]
1.) Body Skin: #5 Second Color Block Choice
2.) Face Skin Tones: #1
3.) Eyes: #3 -100, -11, -66
4.) Eyebrows: #1 86, 0, 18
5.) Eyelashes: #1 Default
6.) Lips: #1 96, -4, -1
7.) Teeth: #1 Default
8.) Hair: #15 blend hair color to match below
9.) Body Hair: Hacked Hair: #48 blend hair color to match above
10.) Underwear: #4 -35, -4, -48
11.) Wrist Bands: #21 pick the white color block
12.) Knee Pads: #13 -13, -78, -74, 100
13.) Knee Pads: #15 -26, -18, -53, 100
14.) Elbowpads: #2 pick the black color block
15.) Shoes: #3 -13, -77, -56
Note: 16-17 Are Both The Same Design, Same Length Same Color Put One On The Front Of Each Boot (makes the look of the blue shin gaurd)
16.) Design: #103 -19, -86, 78, 100 Place So It Fits Vertically On Front of Right Boot
17.) Design: #103 -19, -86, 78, 100 Place So It Fits Vertically On Front of Left Boot
18.) Torso Design: #37 Choose White Color Block: Place On Crotch
19.) Torso Design: #37 Choose White Color Block: Rotate and shink this so it makes the part of the flur de lea that's faded look not as faded : Place On Crotch
Note: 20-31 Are All The Same Design, Same Length Same Color, Use the strap and buckles of the boots as a guide. You Place the design horizontally over that to cover the buckles and straps on the boots and make sure that for each buckle you use 2 designs so total 6 for each boot (makes the look of the white design that wraps his boots)
20.) Design: #103 Pick The White Color Block: Place On Left Boot
21.) Design: #103 Pick The White Color Block: Place On Left Boot
22.) Design: #103 Pick The White Color Block: Place On Left Boot
23.) Design: #103 Pick The White Color Block: Place On Left Boot
24.) Design: #103 Pick The White Color Block: Place On Left Boot
25.) Design: #103 Pick The White Color Block: Place On Left Boot
26.) Design: #103 Pick The White Color Block: Place On Right Boot
27.) Design: #103 Pick The White Color Block: Place On Right Boot
28.) Design: #103 Pick The White Color Block: Place On Right Boot
29.) Design: #103 Pick The White Color Block: Place On Right Boot
30.) Design: #103 Pick The White Color Block: Place On Right Boot
31.) Design: #103 Pick The White Color Block: Place On Right Boot

Thanks to those who replied, hopefully I can get some new feedback on the updated caw

Ok, I added hair... two versions since he had the spikey/mohawk look and now it seems to be buzzed short, so I tried a couple too see which one might work better or whatever.

Made the eyebrows higher and the eyes bigger. Added detail to the boots as well.

The pics of the new updated caw are in the first post.

well thanks to those who are giving tips and feeback in gerenal (including ratings) and gotricebtch808 for sorta pointing out that I had a typo in the title and what not.

Now as per the question of am I going to make the coat that he has during his entrance - I Might :P It all depends on how people feel about it, seeing as I'm basically out of layers, only because I made the pure white lines around his boots each loop has two layers so multpily that by 3 loops per boot and 2 boots. (You can do the math) The other choice I have is just use the boots with the buckles. Cover the buckles somehow and the loops on the side of the boots to make similar design to his. The only problem with that is then the loops will be more of a silver off white then an actual white.

However if few people would rather have the boots just kinda similar only with the regular boots with the buckle (and slightly off in color then I can give his coat a shot, since I'll have the layers to do so.)

So just let me know what you'd rather have:

More detailed boots like in the pictures in the first post or less detailed boots and I'll work on the coat he wears.

Lemme know.

The formula will come as soon as I'm finished with all the tweaking which might be a while. I'm going to try and get a few of the extra kinks worked out sorta speak. Things mainly that I want to try is finding out a way to do the boots so they look similar but dont take up so many layers so that I can see if it's possible to make his coat that he wears on his way to the ring.

Oh and speaking of boots no johncenaandhbk06 the boots aren't hacked. But your right he is a hard one to find references for.

Hopefully since I'm only putting in a little bit of time at work today. I'll get Sylvan done up some at most for another update anyway. with a few options of sorts as far as hair and the boot style and the possiblity of the coat (I'm not promising that coat will be made but I'll try.)

Thanks again for the feedback.

I'm working on a sylvan too. Word Of advice I know there aren't many pics around but check the net for The World Of Sylvan. If I find the exact url I'll email it too you. Also Sylvan isn't doin't the slick spike hair look anymore.

[quote name='johncenaandhbk06' post='1016552' date='Dec 11 2006, 07:16 PM']juss finished tweakin mine!!!![/quote]
Ok dude stop spamming up other peoples topics and saying that youre making youre caw, look at the top of the paige where the pics were posted,whose name did that? not you so id say please let everyone know your updates in your own topics, not someone elses.

alright... seriously by no means am I a mod, but just stop the useless bantering back and forth.

Yes we maybe having a slight bit of a convo in the thread as well but hell don't worry about it. Now not to take anyones side but while the convo is going on and it's great you got your Sylvan done, if your going to go on about it, make another thread to show your stuff or offer other points of what I should work on ... or any feedback in general.

Seriously though, just stop the nonsense fighting back and forth.

Too get this thing back on track, I'm trying to figure out a good hairstyle since the spike hair style is no longer used, and he has a simple buzz cut of sorts but the ones in the game suck ... but I'll try for an update on that later tonight. Oh and for the one who asked about making his jacket that he wears to the ring, it ain't gonna happen, because there is absolutely nothing that works well for it.

Anything else I should work on ... and Antdagamer thanks for the tip of looking for the site.

I love it. Iv been looking for a Sylvan caw since the game came out. Great job. 9/10. i like the first hair choice better. im not a good at making caws at anymean so i cant say what to fix up on. But great job. cant wait for the formula. its dif goin on my game.

Archived