CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

*UNOFFICIAL* GM Mode Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
602 replies to this topic

#41 Kenny Omega's #1 Fan

Kenny Omega's #1 Fan

New Talent

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 02:36 PM

I'm doing awesome. The AI doesn't have shit on me and it cant even get the ball rolling. I've got like 6 000 000 sum odd number of Fan Support and the best rivalry i've had so far is RVD vs. Kurt Angle(Undisputed Champion) with Batista vs Eddie Guerrero(Number One Contender) in second and Vito vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Gregory Helms vs. Super Crazy(Cruserweight Clash) in third. So far these have taken me to Summerslam...I would be farther right now but I had to go school...Danm!...All I need is this game and my girlfriend...Yes I have a girlfriend.

#42 clericalerror

clericalerror

Opener

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 02:39 PM

Good move on the Tag Team fued. Keep it going as long as you can and try not to get anyone injured or there goes your whole division. Kane and Umaga you could get 'Clash of the Titans' Fued I'm fairly sure. Give it a try anyways. Cena and Edge are a good choice. Cena's battling to hold onto the IC title in my new game while Edge is facing Randy Orton (Face Number one Contender storyline) for the WWE Title.

Also you could probably have 'Mick Foley Vs Stone Cold Steven Austin' in a 'Greatest of all Time' Storyline if you're using a legend Foley.

#43 The strikerkiller

The strikerkiller

New Talent

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 02:48 PM

but i did the battle of the titans storyline with umaga & kane!!!
what do you think about flair & foley rivlary?

#44 clericalerror

clericalerror

Opener

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 02:54 PM

Good work.

#45 The strikerkiller

The strikerkiller

New Talent

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 02:55 PM

thanks

#46 Sandy5901

Sandy5901

Jobber

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 03:00 PM

RAW. I am winning. Rivalries rule.
I'm cheating though(2 player)

#47 Goth_Matt

Goth_Matt

Jobber

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 03:03 PM

well as i had already done GM Mode and got the Infinite EXP points i decided to start again so this is my roster on RAW with the cost off and the trades off

Big Show
Carlito
Chris Masters
Edge
John Cena
Kane(Traded him for Randy Orton and Melina after i done the Loser leaves show after Kane lost to Umaga at Backlash)
Lance Cade
Ric Flair
RVD
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Snitsky
Trevor Murdoch
Triple H
Umaga
Viscera
Lita
Mickie James
Trish Stratus(Just released her cause i had just done the Kidnapping with her with Carlito and Chris Masters)

Trades
Randy Orton(Got him in trade when i traded Kane)
Melina (Got her in trade when i traded Kane)

Free Agents
Jeff Hardy(my created wrestler)
Johhny Nitro

WWE Champion:John Cena
WWE Tag Team Champions: Big Show and Ric Flair i think
WWE Intercontinental Champion:Johnny Nitro
WWE Women's Champion: Lita

Stables and Tag Teams
D-X (HHH and HBK)
Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch
Rated RKO (Edge and Randy Orton)
Edge and Lita

I am on the Raw show just after Backlash just traded Kane for Randy Orton and Melina which i thought was good silly computer lol, released Trish Stratus will retire her aswell. Not doing to bad but Smackdown is kicking my butt slightly, going to do the No Respect: with D-X(faces) Rated RKO(Heels)

Edited by Goth_Matt, 23 November 2006 - 03:22 PM.

#48 Momma_Told_Me_So

Momma_Told_Me_So

New Talent

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 07:00 PM

im currently using the 2 player cheat, so i can get the unlimited exp points for caws quick

10,000,000 to 0 so far

#49 Main Event

Main Event

Lower Midcard

• Banned
  • 967 posts
  • Gamertag: The1MainEvent

Posted 23 November 2006 - 11:26 PM

i haven't tried the Loser Leaves Brand storyline yet. Whoever loses do they really get released from your show without u doing it or is it just a name?

#50 D.A.N.

D.A.N.

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 25,506 posts
  • Gamertag: pZ Uncanny Doom
  • Twitter: @Uncanny_Doom

Posted 23 November 2006 - 11:59 PM

i haven't tried the Loser Leaves Brand storyline yet. Whoever loses do they really get released from your show without u doing it or is it just a name?

I have no idea, but I'm not gonna try. =P

I'm kinda cheap in GM Mode. I'll admit. Once I unlocked Cactus Jack and Mankind (both popularity over 80) I signed them and use them to job to people under 70 popularity to get them up. This way my match rating still has something acceptable while getting my unpopular guys over. Eventually I'll turn Cactus and Mankind off because I don't normally use alternate personas.

Anyway, my current roster is (Leading in popularity):

Bret Hart
Edge
Jillian Hall
Randy Orton
Kurt Angle
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
Carlito
Ken Kennedy
Chris Benoit
Finlay
Mankind
Cactus Jack
Shelton Benjamin
Melina
Trish Stratus
Mickie James
Johnny Nitro
JBL

Trades
Traded Bam Bam Bigelow and RVD for Kurt Angle & Triple H
Eventually going to trade JBL and possibly Nitro for Booker T and Eddie Guerrero or Lita
Traded The Rock for Bret Hart

Champions
WWE Champion: Bret Hart
World Tag Team Champions: Rated RKO
Intercontinental Champion: Kennedy
Women's Champion: Melina (Title's being passed around like a hot potato though)

Stables/Teams
Rated RKO
Degeneration-X

Fueds
Rated RKO vs. Benoit & Finlay: Think It's the rookie partner storyline or something. 9 weeks in the making.
Melina vs. Trish vs. Mickie vs. Jillian: Diva Jealousy. Has been going on an incredibly long time. I threw a new diva in when the fans gave it a thumbs down.
Carlito vs. Ken Kennedy: Hungry Challenger. 10 weeks now. Gotta throw someone in the fued soon. Probably Nitro and then Benjamin.
Bret Hart vs. HBK: Returning Legend. 9 weeks.
Kurt Angle vs. DX: Outnumbered

Edited by D.A.N., 06 May 2009 - 05:15 AM.

#51 .Revolve

.Revolve

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 756 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 01:29 AM

I'm doing great and I am playing with 2-player.

I turned the morale and injury off.
Currently pushing Helms now.

My rivalries are:
Gregory Helms vs Batista--David vs Goliath
Lita and Mickie vs Torrie and Trish--Diva Jealousy
Edge and HHH vs RVD and Cena--Battle Of The Titans
HBK vs Roddy Piper--Returning Legend

#52 Main Event

Main Event

Lower Midcard

• Banned
  • 967 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 02:42 AM

I have no idea, but I'm not gonna try. =P

I'm kinda cheap in GM Mode. I'll admit. Once I unlocked Cactus Jack and Mankind (both popularity over 80) I signed them and use them to job to people under 70 popularity to get them up. This way my match rating still has something acceptable while getting my unpopular guys over. Eventually I'll turn Cactus and Mankind off because I don't normally use alternate personas.

Anyway, my current roster is (Leading in popularity):

Bret Hart
Edge
Jillian Hall
Randy Orton
Kurt Angle
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
Carlito
Ken Kennedy
Chris Benoit
Finlay
Mankind
Cactus Jack
Shelton Benjamin
Melina
Trish Stratus
Mickie James
Johnny Nitro
JBL

Trades
Traded Bam Bam Bigelow and RVD for Kurt Angle & Triple H
Eventually going to trade JBL and possibly Nitro for Booker T and Eddie Guerrero or Lita
Traded The Rock for Bret Hart

Champions
WWE Champion: Bret Hart
World Tag Team Champions: Rated RKO
Intercontinental Champion: MISTAAAAR KENNEDY!

...KENNEDY!

Women's Champion: Melina (Title's being passed around like a hot potato though)

Stables/Teams
Rated RKO
Degeneration-X

Fueds
Rated RKO vs. Benoit & Finlay: Think It's the rookie partner storyline or something. 9 weeks in the making.
Melina vs. Trish vs. Mickie vs. Jillian: Diva Jealousy. Has been going on an incredibly long time. I threw a new diva in when the fans gave it a thumbs down.
Carlito vs. Ken Kennedy: Hungry Challenger. 10 weeks now. Gotta throw someone in the feud soon. Probably Nitro and then Benjamin.
Bret Hart vs. HBK: Returning Legend. 9 weeks.
Kurt Angle vs. DX: Outnumbered

that's a great roster. i didn't now u could throw someone in the feud and it would still continue it instead of starting a new one. who's in DX cuz u can't have the same wrestler in different feuds

I'm doing great and I am playing with 2-player.

I turned the morale and injury off.
Currently pushing Helms now.

My rivalries are:
Gregory Helms vs Batista--David vs Goliath
Lita and Mickie vs Torrie and Trish--Diva Jealousy
Edge and HHH vs RVD and Cena--Battle Of The Titans
HBK vs Roddy Piper--Returning Legend

u got helms pushed too. helms is like 5 on the Power25. he kills

#53 D.A.N.

D.A.N.

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 25,506 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 04:22 AM

that's a great roster. i didn't now u could throw someone in the feud and it would still continue it instead of starting a new one. who's in DX cuz u can't have the same wrestler in different feuds

The fued does start over, and the thumbs disappear, but if you give the fued good length ahead of time and plan it then it works well.

Oops, misprint. I ended the DX fued (checked my game) to have Triple H go against Angle. I have Trips and HBK's music as DX which is why I got confused. =P

Edited by D.A.N., 24 November 2006 - 05:37 AM.

#54 Main Event

Main Event

Lower Midcard

• Banned
  • 967 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:35 AM

so say i had helms vs. RVD in a rivalry for 10 weeks and it was starting to go stale. if i add carlito in on it it would start over?

#55 D.A.N.

D.A.N.

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 25,506 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:38 AM

so say i had helms vs. RVD in a rivalry for 10 weeks and it was starting to go stale. if i add carlito in on it it would start over?

In the sense that it would have those thumb ratings, yes. But the rivalry length doesn't go to zero and I have heard the match still gets a bonus rating. I'm not sure though.

#56 Main Event

Main Event

Lower Midcard

• Banned
  • 967 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:48 AM

the thumbs is what it's all about. lol
I'm going to start up a feud with DX playing heels vs. The Hart Foundation playing faces and hopefully keep it going from after Survivor Series to the Royal Rumble

#57 clericalerror

clericalerror

Opener

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 06:56 PM

Wow. You can REALLY get hammered in the last few weeks before Wrestlemania if you're winning by over a million fans. I had Interference AND Trash talk from the other team every week. They gained over a million fans in 5 weeks. Injured my intercontinental champion and destroyed my second most successful fued by doing it. Playing the matches at Wrestlemania hoping I have enough in the tank to win this year. Wish me luck!

#58 Main Event

Main Event

Lower Midcard

• Banned
  • 967 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 06:59 PM

Wow. You can REALLY get hammered in the last few weeks before Wrestlemania if you're winning by over a million fans. I had Interference AND Trash talk from the other team every week. They gained over a million fans in 5 weeks. Injured my intercontinental champion and destroyed my second most successful fued by doing it. Playing the matches at Wrestlemania hoping I have enough in the tank to win this year. Wish me luck!

D :censored: n They did they did that to me headed into Summer Slam. I traded John Cena and Shelton Benjamin to them for Bam Bam and Kennedy. Then I retaliated and interfered and injured Cena. :lol:

#59 clericalerror

clericalerror

Opener

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 07:47 PM

Haha. They will trade you almost injured superstars? An evil plan is forming Methinks. lol. I won. Stole over 600,000 fans at the Wrestlemania date. Next year should be a whole lotta fun. I got Mickie James, Ric Flair and Trevor Murdoch in the trades. Backlash should be a fan slaughter.

#60 D.A.N.

D.A.N.

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 25,506 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 07:56 PM

Next year should be a whole lotta fun. I got Mickie James, Ric Flair and Trevor Murdoch in the trades. Backlash should be a fan slaughter.

I always get the worst people in the random draft picks. Usually the least popular people on the opposite roster. -.-