Uh oh, new challenge

Dazz

First, it's on Legend difficulty, second it HAS to be 1 player, third it took me a minute and a half to get his head on yellow damage. Add to that you can't lift him, when you attack him (standing or running) he just stands there, his durability and strength is way more than yours.

Nope, we tried doing 2 player on this one and MITB trophy one aswell but after winning, no reward. Challenges for the most part are mostly being done by pressing start to begin the match challenge instantly rather than setting it up on Exhibition but you could set it all up the long way if you want.

Even so, to beat these things it's one player only.

[quote name='Man of 1000 CAWs' post='876100' date='Nov 12 2006, 03:28 AM']Strike and taunt like a muhf**ka.

I hated doing the one challenge with Mysterio vs either Show or Giant.

you can't lift them with front or back grapples so you have to strike or do run grapples, aerial attacks/grapples.[/quote]

Like I said, striking (either running or standing) doesn't work, the guys larger than your character just stand there not affected. Taunting leaves you open to attack.

All we done the past few hours is irish whip to turnbuckle, X-Pac kicks in the corner, foot choke then Mick Kick when able to use a finisher (when not being countered). Still got our asses kicked badly though and took almost 2 minutes to damage his head on yellow.

[quote name='Sherman06' post='876071' date='Nov 11 2006, 10:14 PM']That's the dumbest challenge that I've heard.[/quote]

God, how did you beat it? Or have you?
This is as dumb as RAW with Umaga vs. poor Maria
and btw, i split my leg open running to my friends house to play SVR2007 -.- ouch

[quote name='(-S-{ja(R)od}-H-)' post='876129' date='Nov 12 2006, 03:36 AM']sounds like some broken controllers to me[/quote]

LOL

Yeah no doubt, trying to counter moves is even harder in this game and like with the last game, the Legend difficulty makes the computer sneaky again by making you block a grapple attempt just as they strike instead.

The fact it took almost 2 minutes to get his head damage to yellow and within that time he'd have our torso damage on red and the rest on orange with just a few moves is annoying.

Guest (-S-{ja(R)od}-H-)
[quote name='Dazz' post='876142' date='Nov 11 2006, 10:39 PM'][quote name='(-S-{ja(R)od}-H-)' post='876129' date='Nov 12 2006, 03:36 AM']
sounds like some broken controllers to me[/quote]

LOL

Yeah no doubt, trying to counter moves is even harder in this game and like with the last game, the Legend difficulty makes the computer sneaky again by making you block a grapple attempt just as they strike instead.

The fact it took almost 2 minutes to get his head damage to yellow and within that time he'd have our torso damage on red and the rest on orange with just a few moves is annoying. [/quote]

im looking forward to the game like crazy, but not so much looking forward to this challenge..

[quote name='Man of 1000 CAWs' post='876133' date='Nov 12 2006, 03:38 AM']Last game when you usually did flying moves your special got up quicker.

Maybe you should just change some of her moves and finisher, then do the match again and when you beat it, change them back.

unless you have to win by Mick Kick.[/quote]

Same again, only it's hard to get his damage down and keep him from countering/attacking you when you do it.

Changing her moves could work but I really don't see the need to nor do I know what to change to if I had to, can't lift him, strikes dont work so still less options open.

Don't have to win by Mick Kick but the X-Pac kicks and foot choke in the corner get his head damage so Mick Kick is ideal for when he's really injured but can't even get close enough to beat him.

Alls what I got to say is I'm going to get my ass kicked and I'm not even the one in the ring fighting that would probably take me a while to do but if I can change the rules and I would kick his ass with a steel chair if we are allowed or beat him by countout but I dont think you can win the challenge on a countout though.

Archived