Patch WWE2K20: Version 1.03 released!

Saturi

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of the comments mentioned are:

- CAS sliders (or I guess categories) are still broken. Meaning if you want adjust the nose bridge depth or something, you have to do it it in 'Nose' instead of the proper menu.

- Still can't use entrance attire poses for whatever reason.

- Evolution's theme still isn't fixed.

- If you have a nickname, you CAWs name wont get announced.

- Still no option to favorite moves (why did they take this out?)

- Can't use materials on masks.

Sweat in the match seems fixed. Both guys sweat pretty good in the match I had.

But it's not fixed in the winning scene. Sweat is gone and in the last frame when it goes to the selections it appears again.

And I don't know what they did but at least with Adam Cole nothing changes. Hair is still solid like a brick and clips completely through his back.

His elbow pad still clips and looks like ripped in half too.

Man, whenever I play with Paige or Edge I freaking miss this physic so much. It moves and swings so crazy realistic and reacts so realistic to all the moves and bumps, it's night and day and hurts so much to have it 99% gone.

Discolored legs on almost ALL WWE women's clothings are also still not fixed. So every custom attire with Becky as example is worthless to create.

You also still can't play with the second attire on the Becky'15 model. Is just not selectable.

Glitches I'm still encountering

Create A Superstar:

Hair dye still doesn't work on "Buzzed" Non-3D Hair in-game

Hair dye comes out too dark and displays improperly in CAW Mode on 3D Hairstyles.

Back Definition texture still doesn't change despite changing Back options in the Body Morphing.

In-Game designs reset to default color

Trying to use more than 10 custom logos still results in a crash

The eye raising/sinking glitch is still present in the Face Deformation section

High Heel footwear for Female CAWs has been slightly improved but still has clipping issues

The Option to use the Entrance Attire for the Menu Screen Pose still doesn't work

Create A Moveset:

The ability to Favorite Moves in Create A Moveset is still missing

Switching to "N" in the letter navigator brings the selection to "None" instead of the first move that starts with N

Game Options:

Payback Level 1 and Payback Level 2 Charge Rates are still missing from the Game Sliders

No. Wont becoming back this year.

This might seem like a trivial option but its not really. The way characters are created is completely different. This functionality requires the characters to be modeled in a different way and requires additional cloth support.

Cloth / hair was clearly a problem for the entire game. This really didnt have much of a chance

No. Wont becoming back this year.

This might seem like a trivial option but its not really. The way characters are created is completely different. This functionality requires the characters to be modeled in a different way and requires additional cloth support.

Cloth / hair was clearly a problem for the entire game. This really didnt have much of a chance

Too bad then :( another great feature gone!

Archived