15 replies to this topic

#1 TheSuntanSuperman

TheSuntanSuperman

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,972 posts
  • Gamertag: SandymanRKO

Posted 05 November 2019 - 07:37 PM

Just wanted to know is anyone struggling with downloading stuff from community creations since the latest patch I've tried 3 different superstars and I can't download it sits on the screen for 30 minutes with downloading content please don't turn off console message

#2 Mizalike

Mizalike

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 787 posts
  • Gamertag: Themizalike
  • SEN (PS3): Louis Grimwood
  • Twitter: Themizalike

Posted 05 November 2019 - 08:06 PM

Im so glad you brought this up cause Ive been suffering with the same problem. I can download logos but not caws Im sure theres a work around this.

#3 Olan

Olan

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,692 posts
  • Gamertag: RussellW65

Posted 05 November 2019 - 10:04 PM

Yes it is happening to me right now

#4 glennsoe

glennsoe

Legend

• Members
  • 5,225 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 07:32 AM

This is the only way 2K and wwe makes sure we can only play as theire chosen wrestlers...

I've been waiting for it for quite some time now...

#5 Saturi

Saturi

Caw Creator

• Members
  • 4,973 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Dumeka
  • Steam ID: Dumeka

Posted 06 November 2019 - 07:41 AM

It's a common issue right now and to be honest, I find it irresponsible from other creators leaving their creations online after they already know that Peoples games will freeze and stuck when they try to download. 

#6 Graeme Jones

Graeme Jones

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,173 posts
  • Gamertag: GraemeJMC
  • SEN (PS3): GraemeJMC
  • Twitter: @GraemeJMC

Posted 06 November 2019 - 10:51 AM

It's a common issue right now and to be honest, I find it irresponsible from other creators leaving their creations online after they already know that Peoples games will freeze and stuck when they try to download. 

2K/VC are at fault here, not the creators.

#7 Saturi

Saturi

Caw Creator

• Members
  • 4,973 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 11:30 AM

I never said that the creators are at fault of the issue itself, what I meant is that even they know people get stuck trying to download their stuff, they still leave them online so they can gain download Points and Level up cheating their way to more slots while causing others problems.

It's a selfish and irresponsible behaviour towards the members of the community that are trying to download their creations.

It's like selling someone a broken car and when they find out that it doesn't work, you give the fault to the creator of the car instead of taking the responsibility of selling them something that you knew it was broken before you sold it.

I had a caw online aswell but after I found out of the issue I took it down immediately so peoples game won't freeze while they try to download my creation. 

#8 ECWDanSelby

ECWDanSelby

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,603 posts
  • Gamertag: ECWselby
  • SEN (PS3): ECWselby
  • Twitter: @FNBodySlams

Posted 06 November 2019 - 11:36 AM

I never said that the creators are at fault of the issue itself, what I meant is that even they know people get stuck trying to download their stuff, they still leave them online so they can gain download Points and Level up cheating their way to more slots while causing others problems.

It's a selfish and irresponsible behaviour towards the members of the community that are trying to download their creations.

It's like selling someone a broken car and when they find out that it doesn't work, you give the fault to the creator of the car instead of taking the responsibility of selling them something that you knew it was broken before you sold it.

I had a caw online aswell but after I found out of the issue I took it down immediately so peoples game won't freeze while they try to download my creation. 

How can you call other creators selfish for 2K's broken game? They've spent time trying to bother putting a constructive CAW together and that's selfish?  :table: Weird.

#9 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 40,711 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 06 November 2019 - 12:03 PM

You don't need to cheat your way to more slots. I had Diamond rank with 6 downloads

#10 LastRideCreations

LastRideCreations

New Talent

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Twitter: Lastridecreations

Posted 06 November 2019 - 02:59 PM

You don't need to cheat your way to more slots. I had Diamond rank with 6 downloads

Same

#11 Saturi

Saturi

Caw Creator

• Members
  • 4,973 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 07:35 AM

How can you call other creators selfish for 2K's broken game? They've spent time trying to bother putting a constructive CAW together and that's selfish?  :table: Weird.

I guess you choose to ignore the Explanation I wrote below so you can put me through a table right? :P #Heelish move! ;)

#12 ECWDanSelby

ECWDanSelby

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,603 posts
  • Gamertag: ECWselby
  • SEN (PS3): ECWselby
  • Twitter: @FNBodySlams

Posted 08 November 2019 - 10:59 AM

I guess you choose to ignore the Explanation I wrote below so you can put me through a table right? :P #Heelish move! ;)

God darn right  :jarrett:

#13 Saturi

Saturi

Caw Creator

• Members
  • 4,973 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 08:55 AM

God darn right  :jarrett:

:laugh:  :laugh:

Edited by Saturi, 09 November 2019 - 08:55 AM.

#14 TofeirTheAkita

TofeirTheAkita

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:15 AM

Actually there is a workaround, though it only work for superstars with like ONE custom logo, maybe two.

If you download caws that only have that much custom logos or no custom logos at all, it'll download just fine.

I managed to download the heel balor with the hair trick with no problem, along with an OC outfit from AJ Style with only one custom logo on his shirt...

#15 Saturi

Saturi

Caw Creator

• Members
  • 4,973 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:46 AM

Actually there is a workaround, though it only work for superstars with like ONE custom logo, maybe two.

If you download caws that only have that much custom logos or no custom logos at all, it'll download just fine.

I managed to download the heel balor with the hair trick with no problem, along with an OC outfit from AJ Style with only one custom logo on his shirt...

But These aren't caws but rather in game characters with custom logos Right? :o

#16 TheSuntanSuperman

TheSuntanSuperman

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,972 posts
  • Gamertag: SandymanRKO

Posted Today, 04:13 AM

i uninstalled the then re-installed the game still didnt work they better patch this otherwise after career mode theres nothing o do on this game