Big Story Behind Saudi Arabia - Flight Issues?

Mr.Dreadful

I'd like to know how early Vince and Brock left compared to everyone else. When did the feed get cut before then, and when the money reminder come up. Depending on all of that, the Prince prolly could've held those two up as well. I'm assuming this convo happened when Vince was already airborne giving whoever he was speaking to time to relay the info back to the government. So did he even stay for the entire show?

Lots of little details to uncover but it sounds like a bad sitch. Hopefully they can find a way to break this contract because nobody should be able to throw a hissy fit like that and hold people hostage, especially for sheeit that's their fault to begin with

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imagine being on the plane about to leave for America and the *censored*ing prince of Saudi Arabia is like lmaooo nah yall chill here for a bit

bro im shitting my pants and everyone elses pants too, then i would demand boxing gloves and 2 minutes with Vince for playing with my life like that

and if these guys really werent paid this *censored*ing company is a joke. end that *censored*ing deal and dont go back there again. sorry to the citizens of KSA, the government is not their fault but its not WWEs fault either.

Man all that matters is that shit could've went left quick. Gladly it didn't

Well no I don't think that is all that matters. I think the welfare of the WWE employees' future needs to be taken into serious consideration.

Yeah this sheeit can't continue if this can happen again. Sounds like a bunch of peeps already saying they're not going back. I dunno if they're contractually obligated to go but moving forward this can be an issue, on a business level and potentially a personal/safety level, if they're really planning on keeping this deal

its funny WWE wants mainstream recognition but dont want the responsibility that comes with it. they got Cain Velasquez and Tyson Fury competing at an event in what could be considered an undisclosed location if youre not already in the know because they dont want the media backlash.

This is not only a very scary situation, it's almost disgusting!

I don't even know if he put any thought into it delaying the show because of the money knowing very well with what people he made a deal with.

Women are getting executed like only because they looked the "wrong way", gays that are getting "exposed" as being gay are getting the death sentence, reporters are getting killed because they wrote the "wrong words" and these are only 3 of all the major things that are happening down there.

Putting the fate of so many people into such a situation risking their lifes is wrong in way too many levels.

Anyone that thinks that they wouldn't do it because of trump, should really think differently cause I'm pretty sure they dont give a shit about him.

as for how brock and vince were able to get back, they have private jets while the rest do not and realistically airplane issues would not cause wrestlers to not want to go back to a place, as we have seen such issues in the past here in the us, and when they were in a few places in Europe I believe, and it was not a problem, just something they deal with. The WWE issued statments right fast in these cases. In those cased even wrestlers tweeted about it, but in this case, there was zero response from the company till the wrestlers were back in the us and the looks on their faces and also in a few tweets about how it wasn't worth it and they would not do it again tells you this was not a mechanical issue.

This feels different.

as for how brock and vince were able to get back, they have private jets while the rest do not and realistically airplane issues would not cause wrestlers to not want to go back to a place, as we have seen such issues in the past here in the us, and when they were in a few places in Europe I believe, and it was not a problem, just something they deal with. The WWE issued statments right fast in these cases. In those cased even wrestlers tweeted about it, but in this case, there was zero response from the company till the wrestlers were back in the us and the looks on their faces and also in a few tweets about how it wasn't worth it and they would not do it again tells you this was not a mechanical issue.

This feels different.

And in other news, water is wet.

The Saudi situation was never going to end well. Frankly, I'm surprised that it happened this soon...but I definitely expected bad things to happen well before the 10 shows or whatever they were supposed to be doing.

10 years buddy. :)

Archived