Jeb2830's Superstar Edits (Rey Mysterio Jr WCW Uploaded)

Jeb ★

3vVm9xU.png

The Bar:

Hashtags: Jeb, Cesaro/Sheamus, The Bar

WWE Super Show-Down & SmackDown Live 1/22/19 attires

Credit to DaveLFC-YNWA for camo jacket logos (movesets by Righteous included, copy to in-game models before setting as alternate attires)

otK9sOt.png

c31SN4T.png

Rey Mysterio Jr:

Hashtags: Rey Mysterio Jr, WCW Souled Out, Jeb

WCW Souled Out '98 & World War 3 '96 attires (includes WCW Moveset by Righteous, you might wanna keep a WCW slot as a CAW instead of alternate attire just for the difference in movesets lol)

Credit to Ernez/DirectionGaming for logos

GQUvLyT.png

https://youtu.be/adx2UAwp3d8

The Usos:

Hashtags: Jeb, Jimmy Uso/Jey Uso, The Usos

WM 34, Clash of Champions '17, Survivor Series '17, & Hell in a Cell '17 attires (movesets by Righteous included, copy to in-game models before setting as alternate attires)

OAmO757.png

AEXu00f.png

Velveteen Dream:

Hashtags: Jeb, Velveteen Dream, NXT Takeover

NXT TakeOver: Toronto, 4/17/19, TakeOver: XXV, & Worlds Collide 2/2/19 attires (2 slots) (moveset by Righteous included, copy to in-game models before setting as alternate attires)

E4icD5S.png

I appreciate the hard work anyways brother. I actually downloaded these both years and like using different ones with the Usos.

I'm hoping a patch comes soon. I've been too scared to even fire up the game. I'm hoping the patch doesn't delete anything for you guys.

Excited to see you back for 2K20 though bro.

• 2 weeks later...

The Bar WWE Super Show-Down & SmackDown Live 1/22/19 attires uploaded!

Hashtags: Jeb, Cesaro/Sheamus, The Bar

Credit to DaveLFC-YNWA for camo jacket logos (movesets by Righteous included, copy to in-game models before setting as alternate attires)

otK9sOt.png

c31SN4T.png

Have fun waiting for the next patch to be able to download :(

Velveteen Dream NXT TakeOver: Toronto, 4/17/19, TakeOver: XXV, & Worlds Collide 2/2/19 attires uploaded! (2 slots)

Hashtags: Jeb, Velveteen Dream, NXT Takeover

(moveset by Righteous included, copy to in-game models before setting as alternate attires)

y0yUVFI.png

q6QyH9q.png

There's only one custom logo (in the Worlds Collide attire), I was able to download it in my alt. account

Would you be interesting in trying to tackle Kairi and Asuka's attires? It sucks that we wouldn't be able to download them but it would just be nice to have the option to whenever they patch it. Well, IF they patch it. I'll be downloading some Dream attires for sure. Thanks for your work, man! Thanks for sticking around.

Would you be interesting in trying to tackle Kairi and Asuka's attires?

Their heel attires are complicated tbh lol, and logos are harder to make since I don't know who sews/makes their attires (wouldn't be surprised if they actually do it themselves lol). As soon as I saw Kairi start wearing black I went to see if I could make it in 2K... Oof lol

By copying to in-game models before setting as alternate attires, how do you do that? (sorry if my question is dumb I'm new with the games) Also, how do you set the movesets by Righteous to the in-game models?

when you download attires of superstars already in the game they're set as CAWs at first. So you go to create a moveset. For example, go to Velveteen Dream's moveset, then click copy to superstar, then copy from custom superstar, then find the name of the attire you just downloaded. Then you go into Edit a Superstar, find the downloaded attire and click it, go to personal information and set "use as alternate attire" to yes. Right now you can't download attires with a lot of logos in them (so my The Bar attires). I hope this helped you get how it works lol

• 2 months later...

Rey Mysterio Jr WCW Souled Out '98 & World War 3 '96 attires uploaded!

- Hashtags: Rey Mysterio Jr, WCW Souled Out, Jeb

- Includes WCW Moveset by Righteous, you might wanna keep this slot as a CAW instead of alternate attire just for the difference in movesets with current Mysterio lol. I also uploaded the WCW moveset by itself

- Credit to Ernez for logos

GQUvLyT.png

Just felt like making these cause Righteous did a WCW moveset for him (also Ernez was kind enough to share his logos last year from when he did these attires). Back to Witcher 3 I go now lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived