Dr. Fumbles and the OC's of Gamelon

Dr. Fumbles

Same as before; Will be working on Kiyori, Nora, and maybe Belle, during raw Tomorrow night. Well probably won't get to Belle.

Any chance of doing you doing some PS4 stuff or are you being an PC-exclusive creator?

Either way, I love your stuff and wish you good luck this year.

Same as before; Will be working on Kiyori, Nora, and maybe Belle, during raw Tomorrow night. Well probably won't get to Belle.

Any chance of doing you doing some PS4 stuff or are you being an PC-exclusive creator?

Either way, I love your stuff and wish you good luck this year.

PC only again; I don't have the time/willpower to do two platforms again. Thanks.

Nice start on Kiyori. Is the Colossus payback the only unrealistic one? Haven't been psying attention and dont really know how paybacks even work since I skipped last year

Okay, I was looking at the swamp photos. So it must be a lighting thing then in combo with the app because those didn't seem like non-photo faces anymore

Rinni

BIftzpb.jpg

Vivian Rose

6RigBka.jpg

Angela White

CgSbxee.jpg

Georgia Harris

OqSHin8.jpg

Probably not gonna be as much, as this game is horseshit, but will slowly finish the women's roster. Another thing I've noticed; custom logo's are taking the material properties of the part they're on (18 had this problem, 16, 17, and 19 didn't). Really made certain logos pop last year:

3rWcmav.jpg

wTRgjzy.jpg

Archived