• Members
  • 22,507 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 01 November 2019 - 10:47 PM

Okay, he's up.

I will say my caws in career mode are turning out well, and so far dont use many logos so I may upload them at some point.

#23 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 01:07 AM

not bad at all, cant wait to see what he looks like one 20 gets its shit together.

#24 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,778 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 02 November 2019 - 01:35 AM

That's a good start. Your logos are cleaner than that normally though, right? The uploader is messing with the quality?

#25 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,507 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 03:11 AM

That's a good start. Your logos are cleaner than that normally though, right? The uploader is messing with the quality?

There definitely seems to be some quality loss when uploading logos this year, although I also have uploaded a couple in lower sizes when they didn't need to be 512, and because opacity isn't bloody working, everything constantly looks less like it should.

#26 XWF1000

XWF1000

Opener

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 03:34 AM

This is the most I can get done on Brandon X until another patch fixes the rest of this bullshit. Can't give him more than 10 custom logos or the game crashes, which is why he's missing half his tattoos. Can't get opacity to work so all his tattoos look fresh. Can't get hair dye that doesn't look like baby shit on his hair. They took materials off flags for some reason, not that it matters because using materials on the in-game logos causes the area way outside the logo to also be affected. Don't want to mess with the opacity on his facial hair because i've been having weird colour glitches with that.

*censored*ing Christ 2K...

Anyways, if people really want him unfinished like this I will upload him. Otherwise, see you guys at the next patch, I'm going back to playing *censored*ing Nioh..

2eZa3yD.png

I'd accept your CAW for now. Once this new patch comes in, Go ahead & reupload him then. I'd need some CAWS to work with since my favorite CAW Creators are not doing the game this year. 

Edited by XWF1000, 02 November 2019 - 03:35 AM.

#27 Graeme Jones

Graeme Jones

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,179 posts
  • Gamertag: GraemeJMC
  • SEN (PS3): GraemeJMC
  • Twitter: @GraemeJMC

Posted 02 November 2019 - 10:55 AM

^Assuming that the next patch DOESN'T *Censored* CAW Mode worse than the previous (just released) patch.

#28 Mr155551

Mr155551

Opener

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • Twitter: Mr155551

Posted 03 November 2019 - 05:35 AM

Tried downloading him but it gets stuck on the download bar

#29 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

• Members
  • 22,507 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 08:33 PM

I've heard thats been happening to some people. I don't know how to fix that at the moment as its not effecting everyone. Sorry I can't be of more help.

#30 XWF1000

XWF1000

Opener

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 05:40 AM

I've heard thats been happening to some people. I don't know how to fix that at the moment as its not effecting everyone. Sorry I can't be of more help.

It's been happening to me too. Thought the Patch would fix that but guess not. Looks like I'll have to wait till the next patch comes in to download your CAW. Been having problems with my created CAW too. Can't get to create a Victory Motion for my CAW cause every time I'd do, The game crashes & get this error code to sent to the PSN network or something along the lines. 

#31 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

• Members
  • 22,507 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 09:54 PM

While we wait for the next patch, I'm gonna try and get a couple characters who have a low logo amount done. Tired of waiting around.

On the plus side I've got diamond off of ten downloads so that's a cool bug at least.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GRPW, LIMITLESS, caws, original, GMP, Brandon X