stay with wwe2k19 or buying wwe2k20

tIm nWo4life

want to know how peeps are feeling......  

112 members have voted

1. 1. staying with wwe2k19 or buying wwe2k20?

• wwe2k19
    • wwe2k20
    • other

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only other thing I'm seeing via the steam community is once you boot up 2k20, it's over for your 19 uploads so... *shrugs*

My guess is maybe if you delete all traces of 2k20 from your platform it'll work? Otherwise I don't think it'll happen

Edit:: now I'm hearing it's about the EULA for 2k20. When you accept it, it functions for 20 only, so if you have another account that hasn't agreed to 2k20's EULA, it should still be able to upload for 2k19

This work?

I'm wondering if the DLC for 2k19 will be on sale eventually on the PSN? I wanna get the season pass but it's still $30. Im gonna wait a few weeks and see if it drops in price.

I could be wrong, but I dont remember ever seeing dlc for a WWE game on sale or the price lowered.

This work?

I passed the suggestion off to Dr. Fumbles a little while back. He's on PC but said it worked except for face photos. I didn't ask for more details on that.

I don't have either game myself so personally I'm not sure

The only other thing I'm seeing via the steam community is once you boot up 2k20, it's over for your 19 uploads so... *shrugs*

My guess is maybe if you delete all traces of 2k20 from your platform it'll work? Otherwise I don't think it'll happen

Edit:: now I'm hearing it's about the EULA for 2k20. When you accept it, it functions for 20 only, so if you have another account that hasn't agreed to 2k20's EULA, it should still be able to upload for 2k19

This work?

I'm wondering if the DLC for 2k19 will be on sale eventually on the PSN? I wanna get the season pass but it's still $30. Im gonna wait a few weeks and see if it drops in price.

I could be wrong, but I dont remember ever seeing dlc for a WWE game on sale or the price lowered.

I believe I've seen DLC lowered before for other games. I think I've seen it on steam for the WWE games when they have a 2K publisher sale. I already shelled out $5 for the accelerator so I don't want to spend 30 on the season pass that also includes the accelerator.

I spend all that money on the smackdown edition to get an edge autograph, a random piece of a ring mat that it is funny everyone on the unboxing videos from youtube think its just the mat from the brock big show ring breaking sd which it isnt, some supercard game cards. Oh and most importantly a broken unfinish piece of beep game, that you cant download anything, any created of move-set fixing goes right back to default, and a game play that sucks beep. Who knew in 2019 I would go back to play 2k19. Maybe this stupid assclown company can get patches right but I now have beyond zero hope for it. When does AEW come out with a game?

Archived