stay with wwe2k19 or buying wwe2k20

tIm nWo4life

want to know how peeps are feeling......  

112 members have voted

1. 1. staying with wwe2k19 or buying wwe2k20?

• wwe2k19
    • wwe2k20
    • other

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only other thing I'm seeing via the steam community is once you boot up 2k20, it's over for your 19 uploads so... *shrugs*

My guess is maybe if you delete all traces of 2k20 from your platform it'll work? Otherwise I don't think it'll happen

Edit:: now I'm hearing it's about the EULA for 2k20. When you accept it, it functions for 20 only, so if you have another account that hasn't agreed to 2k20's EULA, it should still be able to upload for 2k19

https://youtu.be/Q9AJ0Z7aATc

I know Im late, but dont get this game if you havent already. Its note worth the frustration. Come back next year.

Not even on sale? Im still debating whether I want to grab it at Black Friday, but not sure if its worth even a discounted price (due to uncertainty about its salvage-ability)

I know Im late, but dont get this game if you havent already. Its note worth the frustration. Come back next year.

Not even on sale? Im still debating whether I want to grab it at Black Friday, but not sure if its worth even a discounted price (due to uncertainty about its salvage-ability)

Not really. Its barely playable. Like sure Universe loads but thats with like everything default. Most stuff with creations is unusable.

I spent last year playing Fire Pro instead of 2K19, so much so I never felt I got my money's worth out of it like previous years, but with this year's game being such a trainwreck, I've dived back in, even dabbled a little in CAW creation. I just gotta get all my stuff situated before they shut the servers down next spring as I've never played one of these that late in its lifespan. Would be nice if they left them up until 2K21 drops.

Dude I looked into getting WWE2k19 digital and the deluxed version is still $90 on PS store. Absolutely ridiculous. I was able to find the standard edition for the PS4 for $10 on bestbuy online. Ad $5 more for the accelerator, and I'm $15 in. I will wait till hopefully the DLC is on sale so I can get the additional wrestlers. I could have shelled $22 for the season pass but that would have defeated the whole purpose of getting this game for only $10 lol.

Silver lining to digital only, I always have my game(s) lol

Not always - be very careful with this. If you uninstall the game from your system, you can risk losing the game altogether. This happened to me for WWE2K15. Neither Microsoft or 2K will accept responsibility for any form of refund.

In conclusion, if you've downloaded the digital version, be careful with un-installation, as if the game is pulled, you have no means or reclaiming or compensation.

Silver lining to digital only, I always have my game(s) lol

Not always - be very careful with this. If you uninstall the game from your system, you can risk losing the game altogether. This happened to me for WWE2K15. Neither Microsoft or 2K will accept responsibility for any form of refund.

In conclusion, if you've downloaded the digital version, be careful with un-installation, as if the game is pulled, you have no means or reclaiming or compensation.

Wow, I didnt know that one. Definitely gonna have to get me a large external at some point so hopefully that wont be an issue haha

I will be getting 20 come Black Friday when it's at a vastly discounted price, as to me thats the only way that I can justify buying the game, is that reduced price. Otherwise, I would and still will for the time being stick to 19 till 20 gets it's act together.

Its not even worth it at $30. Save your money and time until they at LEAST release a patch that makes the game even work in all modes. Otherwise its not worth it. That shine of it being a new game has already worn off IMO

Archived