• Please log in to reply
930 replies to this topic

#901 EJ!

EJ!

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 23,359 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:26 AM

my young ass loved RAW 2. holy shit i played the hell out that game. played the hell out of WM21 as well.

basically if you put a wrestling game in front of me i would play until my hands hurt, but RAW 2 had so many good ideas that still havent been adopted to this day. Picture-in-picture replays, referee personalities, fighting outside the Royal Rumble match, finisher from damn near every position, the season mode was mad fun, and of course the oh so special customization. If they were to somehow combine the customization of that game plus what we have now, they would have the creation suite perfect and squared away.

#902 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,798 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:29 AM

speaking of finishers from damn near any position GIVE ME MY GODDAMN INSIDE SPRINGBOARDS AS FINISHERS GODDAMMIT.

#903 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 14,925 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:48 AM

Maybe patches will save it but for now, is this the most broken wwe game since Wrestlemania 21 for Xbox?

Naw let's not go to far. Lol
Thats the one that was recalled, right?

wm21 was bad however i present to you................wwe raw 2, everything was what you wanted in a wrestling game, it had an amazing customization, the custom entrances and custom soundtracks, a brilliant and funny story mode and best thing ever? you could even customize the actual roster...............but then the AI struck, tag teams impossible to play because your own team mate would try and knock you off the ladder, break up pins and just attack you for  no damn reason., targeting way off, controls clunky. raw 2 could've been a hit instead it was shit.

From what I understand, the devs of RAW 2 learned they would be getting fired right after the game's release, and in an act of pettiness and severe unprofessionalism decided to sabotage the game by *censored*ing up the code & creating bugs and glitches that weren't there before.

I heard that but thought it was WM21's developers and publisher

#904 RickyBobby

RickyBobby

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 04:04 AM

my young ass loved RAW 2. holy shit i played the hell out that game. played the hell out of WM21 as well.

basically if you put a wrestling game in front of me i would play until my hands hurt, but RAW 2 had so many good ideas that still havent been adopted to this day. Picture-in-picture replays, referee personalities, fighting outside the Royal Rumble match, finisher from damn near every position, the season mode was mad fun, and of course the oh so special customization. If they were to somehow combine the customization of that game plus what we have now, they would have the creation suite perfect and squared away.

have asked for picture in picture for many years now...and was just talking about referee personalities 3 days ago. 

#905 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,798 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 21 October 2019 - 04:07 AM

ref personalities would be a fantastic idea, especially if we could make our own refs with it. Hell, take it further and let us assign our custom ref to be lenient on members of certain factions in universe mode.

#906 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,716 posts
  • Gamertag: strongBADGUY
  • SEN (PS3): strongBADGUY or EastCoastKody

Posted 21 October 2019 - 04:15 AM

Wasn't there another WWE game with replays like that?? Cuz i swear i've played one that had that. But i haven't played the OG Xbox WWE games.
I def want that back in. I want it to look just like the replays on TV.

I can't really distinguish much of a difference in referee personalities. Maybe in New Japan. Not in WWE so much, they are all the same.

I'd settle for just getting the real referees. But i know WWE is weird about that. Since I recall the action figure ppl saying WWE wont let them make any real refs, other than Dangerous Danny Davis.

We need Special guest Referee options back. So then we can just create a ref.

Edited by eastcoastkody, 21 October 2019 - 04:16 AM.

#907 Generations

Generations

Wolf Fang Fist

• Members
  • 92,138 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 04:51 AM

ls8jSQu.png

#908 EJ!

EJ!

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 23,359 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 05:00 AM

LMAOOOOOOOOO

#909 MayorHaggar

MayorHaggar

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 05:10 AM

I played more Raw 2 than I'd like to admit. That game had an amazing roster.

#910 black_machismo

black_machismo

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 05:27 AM

I played more Raw 2 than I'd like to admit. That game had an amazing roster.

Same here. I even mod that game until now. Really love that game. If only they created Raw 3 for xbox 360.

#911 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 14,925 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 08:57 AM

I don't remember Raw 2's AI issues but remember loving it so damn much and I consider it a very underrated wrestling game

#912 A.O.L.

A.O.L.

Legend

• Members
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 10:18 AM

Maybe patches will save it but for now, is this the most broken wwe game since Wrestlemania 21 for Xbox?

Naw let's not go to far. Lol
Thats the one that was recalled, right?
Yes several disc were in fact recalled. It got so bad I had to keep returning each one until I found a semi decent copy. Lol

#913 CM_EDGE

CM_EDGE

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 972 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 10:31 AM

Nah, the one where I did a huge bug list that went around everywhere was still more broken. I think 2K17? The one with the Dudley's I think.

I legit started my very first Universe Mode Match and everything was broken immediately. First match, tag titles, but from both teams only one came out and it was a singles match for the tag titles, lol.

Edit:

Here was it: https://forums.2k.co...laying-the-game

Now THIS was a broken game.

Edited by CM_EDGE, 21 October 2019 - 10:38 AM.

#914 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,823 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 11:57 AM

I love the fact that you were able to set up chairs in the ring like open them up not just lay them flat

#915 TheNoOneM1

TheNoOneM1

Opener

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • Gamertag: TheNoOneM1
  • SEN (PS3): TheNoOneM1

Posted 21 October 2019 - 12:10 PM

2K17 was buggy at times early on (artifacts sticking out of certain CAW parts, the logos moving down CAW bodies gltich, some moves not connecting etc) but I personally don't remember it being bad at all once it was all patched up.

#916 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 14,925 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 01:46 PM

Was 2K17 the game that sometimes had a ring bug where there would be a black shadow covering half the ring before finally being patched up?

#917 EJ!

EJ!

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 23,359 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:33 PM

I love the fact that you were able to set up chairs in the ring like open them up not just lay them flat

forgot about that. you could do like jumping moves off of them, the steel steps too. werent we allowed to dive with weapons too?

#918 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,716 posts
  • Gamertag: strongBADGUY
  • SEN (PS3): strongBADGUY or EastCoastKody

Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:43 PM

Was 2K17 the game that sometimes had a ring bug where there would be a black shadow covering half the ring before finally being patched up?

think it was WWE'12. Cuz i remember getting this glitch.

I also had one that turned Randy Orton really dark

#919 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 41,078 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:48 PM

think it was WWE'12. Cuz i remember getting this glitch.

I also had one that turned Randy Orton really dark

There definitely was a more recent game. I remember getting that glitch on an in-game AJ Styles.

#920 EJ!

EJ!

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 23,359 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:49 PM

2K17 was the one that deleted your entire game save if you turned your console off without quitting