Wwe2k16 dlc gone

Mizalike

More info would help. Which system are you playing on?

Older WWE games have been removed from marketplaces and stores due to them containing characters that are no longer licensed to WWE. Therefore, you can no longer search for, or download those games, or the content that goes with them.

There's a chance (though, I'm really not sure if it's a plausible one)...that you might be able to highlight the game on your system itself...and if you already bought the DLC in the past, you might be able to find it again. I'm not sure how you do it on Playstation...but, on Xbox, you highlight the game and you press the menu button on the controller, then you select "manage game and add-ons"...it should show you all of the DLC you own, that can be installed. But, I've only ever done that for content that is still on the storefront. I imagine it works a similar way on PS4. I could go check...but I'm kinda lazy. Somewhere on your system itself, you can find a place to manage games and add-on content, though. Not sure if it works with content that has been removed entirely from the store...so, that might be the end of the road. If you can't do it that way, then you can't do it at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to help. :cool:

You sir are a legend! I put 2k16 into my PS4 (now that Ive decided 2K20 wasnt for me) just to play as the Terminator. Gutted to find my DLC gone, but following your instruction I was able to get it all back- and my previous save file was cloud saved! Very happy!

Archived