WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I feel like RAW and SD has improved overall since September compared to where it was earlier in 2019. SD has lost a bit of steam in recent weeks, however.

I can't say I see the problem with dog food being used for a humiliation angle. The use of it last night felt redundant, though.

^ I feel like RAW and SD has improved overall since September compared to where it was earlier in 2019. SD has lost a bit of steam in recent weeks, however.

I can't say I see the problem with dog food being used for a humiliation angle. The use of it last night felt redundant, though.

It's kinda like they blew their load on the Survivor Series angle and once it was over they just threw ideas at the wall there aren't good.

It's just immature humor, is the thing...

You can tell that Vince wanted to use dog poop, but had to tone it down and use dogfood instead. There always has to be toilet humor worked into WWE...and everyone is so privy to it at this point, that it's become tedious as *Censored* by now.

It's kinda like they blew their load on the Survivor Series angle and once it was over they just threw ideas at the wall there aren't good.

I thought the build to TLC was fine to pretty good. The fact that it was a TLC match was what sucked for me.

I think the whole dog food thing is just juvenile. Plus, that dog food could have fed a lot of dogs at a shelter.

To my understanding the stuff they used was cheap and poor quality. So I wouldnt want any dog to be fed that.

You can tell that Vince wanted to use dog poop, but had to tone it down and use dogfood instead. There always has to be toilet humor worked into WWE...and everyone is so privy to it at this point, that it's become tedious as *Censored* by now.

I mean, in the world of wrestling, I think I would use dog food to humiliate a guy who calls himself the Big Dog, especially if Im a guy like King Corbin. :lol:

I thought the build to TLC was fine to pretty good. The fact that it was a TLC match was what sucked for me.

I think the whole dog food thing is just juvenile. Plus, that dog food could have fed a lot of dogs at a shelter.

To my understanding the stuff they used was cheap and poor quality. So I wouldnt want any dog to be fed that.

I mean, in the world of wrestling, I think I would use dog food to humiliate a guy who calls himself the Big Dog, especially if Im a guy like King Corbin. :lol:

It looked liked Ol' Roy was used. Which is something I would never feed my dog. It smells awful

They're really trying to push Lacey as a face, huh?

Someone hold my beer, so I can laugh with full gusto.

Woman is probably the least likable person (male or female) on the whole roster. :lol:

Pretty sure Chris Benoit killed Woman.

Woman is probably the least likable person (male or female) on the whole roster. :lol:

Chris Benoit is on the roster? WWE should probably see to that.

Chris Benoit is on the roster? WWE should probably see to that.

Lol, I think that went over your head Gen.

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived