Official WWE Crown Jewel Discussion Thread

Jmerc

wish Savage or Piper were still alive.

Yeah...so do I.

But not for this shit. :lol:

i feel you but i just hate that WWE are trying to shoehorn Hogan back into our good graces. itd be cool if these guys were available whenever they needed some legends even if its for lame ass Crown Jewel.

speaking of, have yall noticed there has been some form of catastrophe at each Saudi event? Titus almost dying, HBK coming out of retirement for a garbage match in which Trips tore his pec, then Taker and Goldberg both almost breaking their necks in a god awful match. when you do clownery...

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if it's going to be 105 degrees again.

I just remember Cole plugging that like it was a selling point. "We're out here in the desert, and it's 105 degrees down here on the floor!" Okay...so we're calling off the show for the safety of the wrestlers? Nah. Goldberg almost died from dehydration on his way to the ring. Lol.

WWE Championship Match

Singles Match

Brock Lesnar © vs. Cain Velasquez

a18HFvh.jpg

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Tyson Fury vs. Braun Strowman

hDpVJy8.jpg

I think Brock vs Cain is non-title as of now unless they change it later

Also they couldn't find a shirtless render of the MMA fighter for the poster?

Can't wait for Shane to win that too

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Mansoor vs. Cesaro

K2LUryN.jpg

Best Tag Team in the World Cup

Largest Tag Team Turmoil Match

The New Day vs. The Viking Raiders © vs. Heavy Machinery vs. Lucha House Party vs. Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder vs. The Revival vs. The O.C. vs. Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode vs. The B-Team

UP0MTZT.jpg

Universal Championship Match

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Seth Rollins © vs. "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt

e0D2pqX.jpg

Grudge Match

5-on-5 Tag Team Match

Team Hogan (Seth Rollins ©, Rusev, Ricochet and 2 more TBA) vs. Team Flair (Randy Orton ©, King Corbin, Bobby Lashley, Shinsuke Nakamura and 1 more TBA)

x7JnnJo.jpg

Double Duty Rollins

so with Rollins facing The Fiend for the Universal title doesn't make much sense because isn't Bray on SD? Oh wait, they're gonna make The Fiend on Raw and Bray on SD? Or will that announcement on Raw where Booker T announced there will be a Blockbuster trade within the next twenty four hours, could that mean Owens gets traded back to SD from Raw in exchange for Bray on SD for Raw? Or move Rollins and Lesnar?

You know.. I fully expected WWE to *Censored* up yet another great character sooner or later, but I was expecting at least a full year of success for The Fiend. It seems like it's just gonna take a few months for them to *Censored* him up this time. WWE beating records for sure.

Archived