Official Hell in a Cell Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of wish Fiend vs Seth wasn't a HiaC match because I feel like it would be so cool for it to be a squash match, something similar to him vs Balor at SS. How cool it would be for Bray Wyatt to win a world championship from a top guy in record time, pretty much. I think that would put him even more over.

What makes this so cool and interesting for me is that. If they actually do give Bray the tile... I have no idea how that would look lie. I mean really, we don't know how the championship feuds will look like, we've only seen one mini feud of his so far... I'm sure he would have more appearances than Lesnar obviously. And he would not be your "wrestle every week" champion, which is also cool. And there would have to be a legit challenger for him to lose the title...

Idk how I forgot it was taped, lmao. Either way, NXT Champions not wrestling on weekly episodes doesn't come down to a particular style of booking NXT chooses to use. With NXT going live with 2 hour episodes, I can definitely see the champions appearing and wrestling more often.

Yes it does. Remind what was the last non-title match singles match Adam Cole has been on NXT?

I'm trying to say that NXT likely wouldn't book their champions in the same way as they currently do if their shows were live or if their taping schedule was a bit different and if each episode was at least 2 hours long...but they do because it's obviously 1-hour episodes with 4 weeks of television filmed in one night(?). That makes sense for the wrestlers' health and well being so they don't have to wrestle a shit ton of times in the span of a day or two. Otherwise, if NXT had always been 2 hours long (or more) with no tapings, then I'm sure champions would be showcased more on weekly TV... which is what I think is bound to happen going forward after tonight.

Archived