WWE Draft set for SmackDown on Oct. 11 and RAW on Oct. 14

Jeb ★

FyKQX3x.jpg

WWE Draft set for SmackDown on Oct. 11 and Raw on Oct. 14

There's about to be a Draft in here!

The destinies of WWE Superstars will be determined during a two-night WWE Draft taking place live on Friday Night SmackDown on Oct. 11 on FOX and RAW on Oct. 14 on USA Network.

On both nights of the Draft, Superstars from Raw and SmackDown will appear along with personalities from FOX and NBCUniversal programming to announce select picks that will determine the rosters of each distinct brand.

Stick with WWE Digital for more news on the WWE Draft as it develops.

https://www.wwe.com/article/wwe-draft-coming-this-october

I guess use this thread to make predictions on draft picks

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesnt matter they still use the wild card rule

FOX have literally said they don't want to be doing that

try again

Except there's also talk of both shows getting the top Stars and having them work both shows

That was the talk before the Wildcard rule was implemented, yes. But the Draft is supposed to seperate the brands again

Doesnt matter they still use the wild card rule

FOX have literally said they don't want to be doing that

try again

Except there's also talk of both shows getting the top Stars and having them work both shows

That was the talk before the Wildcard rule was implemented, yes. But the Draft is supposed to seperate the brands again

Supposed to until like always the rating change then they change again

• 3 weeks later...

That makes sense. Yeah it's a different way to think about that but I get it. Breaking away from the traditional gold or silver most every other championship spanning all sports have for something that's fits WWE as a whole while managing to not loudly scream "Look at me! I'm different just to be different!"

Archived